Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Rookie Competition Nomination - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rookie Competition Nomination (423 Views)

The Winner Naija Rookie Artist Of The Month Of January Is V5ive / The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List / Tiwa Savage Scores A Grammy Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rookie Competition Nomination by ilekky(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Your vote really counts.We want all the readers of our blog,www.nigeriansonline.net to vote for our major and only artist,Timilehin Obanla a.k.a T-me with the following information and the link that follows.Go ahead and make us proud by casting your vote on Rookie Competition Nomination .

OBANLA TIMILEYIN
STAGE NAME. T-ME
SONG : SHE WANNA WIFE ME.
THEN YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE NO

http://hiphopworldmagazine.com/theheadies/rookie-competition-nomination-form/

(1) (Reply)

Were Can I Download Free Instrumentals??? / Promote Your Music Online And Get Noticed. / Recycle Your Used Battery, Scrap, Condemned Battery, Inverter Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.