Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:41 PM

Thou Shalt Guide Me... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thou Shalt Guide Me... (374 Views)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / God Said Thou Shalt Not Kill But He Ordered People To Kill / ''thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Image'' And The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thou Shalt Guide Me... by overcomersfaith(f): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2014
The Mighty One of Israel announced to us of His Ever Presence and His guidance all through the month and beyond more than ever before. It is wonderful to have my Father promising us that He is with us all through the month to guide us in all that we do and say.

Beloved, ever experienced this Awesome presence of God around you, maybe when you have fellowship with other brethren or you are all alone worshiping. The scene is unexplainable. Little wonder while Moses exclaimed, “Lord I go no further without Your presence. And when the Disciple got a glimpse of it they decided to stay at the mountain top forever but for the rebuke of Jesus because of the exigency of time.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Be A Godly Influence / Question To People Who Believe In Eternal Salvation / Christians And Partial Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.