Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

America Helped Nigeria Contained Ebola Virus Spread! By Sexzskil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Helped Nigeria Contained Ebola Virus Spread! By Sexzskil (514 Views)

Chek Out The Lies Spread By An Iranian Tv Station About The Shia Attack - Video / Untold Story: How Biafran Team Helped Nigeria Defend Cup / Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America Helped Nigeria Contained Ebola Virus Spread! By Sexzskil by sexzskil(f): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2014
“Dr. David Brett-Mayor of the World
Health Organization saw and
conquered Ebola. He single handedly
started the Ebola isolation ward
having cleared and cleaned the room.
He admitted and cared for the patients
before any Nigerian doctor joined him''.
The above was a recent quote from
Fashola. An American From WHO first
showed the zeal of helping Nigeria
conquered ebola before the useless
Nigerian doctors gave in! Why give
Nigerian government the glory that
rightly belong to the gloriou United States
? WITHOUT AMERICA, THE WORLD IS
DOOMED TO ABSOLUTE EXTINCTION!
MAY AMERICA RULE OVER THE UNIVERSE
AND GOD FOR ALL ETERNITY(AMEN)!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/1929463/jonathan-pdp-cant-claim-credit
Re: America Helped Nigeria Contained Ebola Virus Spread! By Sexzskil by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2014
Useless Fashola and his APC SLAVES.

I hate these id.i.ots in APC. The way they destroy Nigeria just to score cheap points pisses me off.

Nigerians should see the type of people in APC.

Maybe APC want to say that the US now in Nigeria for our help to teach them from our success are fools?

#HATEAPCLOVENIGERIA

1 Like

Re: America Helped Nigeria Contained Ebola Virus Spread! By Sexzskil by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2014
Apparently, he had a wealth of experience on the field. There would probably have been more casualties if Nigerian health workers had jumped right at it without having a deep understanding of what they were getting into.

Dr. David Brett-Mayor is remarkable, but couldn't have done it alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Joined Politics - Peter Obi / Code Of Conduct Bureau Ask Fayemi And Others To Declear Assets / Boy Stabs Mother To Death In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.