Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! (18933 Views)

What Do You Think About Phyno’s New Video “Yayo” / Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics / Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by IKJ1000000(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Am a die hard fan of phyno,I can hardly stay a day without hearing those inspiring and hardcore lyrics from phyno..........tho I observed some Distinctive or do I say Suspicious qualities about him
1.HE IS ALWAYS ON BLACK;phyno would always wear black in all is videos,I guess black is his favourite
2.HE IS ALWAYS A DARK/BLACK SUNGLASSES; this makes many think may he is one-eyed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.ALWAYS ON LONG SLEEVES.....................all this I discovered in all is videos,WHAT DO THINK ??

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by maestrojay(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Cool dressing
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
For his skin colour, black is cool

I'm dark skinned and white is my favourite

2 Likes

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by londoner: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
OP, he has light eyes. I think that's why he wears glasses (although most of the male artists do in Nigeria). He seems like the type that will get shy/annoyed if ladies always talk about his eye colour.

He doesn't always wear black, just alot.
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Herrmes: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
He doesn't like English

2 Likes

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Mrval20(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
-If you listen to him speak English, you'd wonder why he doesn't speak much of that in his songs. He speaks impeccable English.
-He has buck teeth; only noticeable if you looked closer.
-He's excellent at what he does, sometimes his lyrics can really crack your ribs. Lol

1 Like

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by philantoxx(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
phyno's style is what most our artist lack.
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by kolubo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
I luv Phyno bt d igbo language be my problem he should learn to dey rap in english too if he really want to have a large fan base.
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
front page
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
kolubo: I luv Phyno bt d igbo language be my problem he should learn to dey rap in english too if he really want to have a large fan base.

music knowa no language.
Anybody that loves good music will like him if he is not tribalistic.
He already have a large fan base

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
kolubo: I luv Phyno bt d igbo language be my problem he should learn to dey rap in english too if he really want to have a large fan

\base.

u sound like a yoruba man....

olamide raps in yoruba
reminisce raps in yoruba
late dagrin neva had english song...

so what are u saying undecided
i even know of phynos 2 or 3 songz he rapped mostly in english

NAWAOO

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mrval20: -If you listen to him speak English, you'd wonder why he doesn't speak much of that in his songs. He speaks impeccable English.
-He has buck teeth; only noticeable if you looked closer.
-He's excellent at what he does, sometimes his lyrics can really crack your ribs. Lol

NO PROBZ LEV AM LIKE DAT FOR AM
AFTERAL ENGLISH IS NOT OUR MOTHER TONGUE
THE LITTLE HE KNOWS ATLEST HE CAN USE TO CROSS BORDER
SO WHO CARES?

1 Like

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Holywizard: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
PHYNO...King of the East! (ALOBAM)

1 Like

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Drajah(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
kaycii1:

olamide raps in yoruba
reminisce raps in yoruba

NAWAOO

Tell am...as for me, fan base or no fan base PHYNO (alobam) is jst one of the best rappers presently!

3 Likes

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by kolubo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
kaycii1:

olamide raps in yoruba
reminisce raps in yoruba

NAWAOO

1 Like

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by kolubo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
kaycii1:

olamide raps in yoruba
reminisce raps in yoruba

i even know of phynos 2 or three songz he rapped mostly in english

NAWAOO
You don't seem to get it. I wasn't saying he is not good at what he does what I was trying to point out is that he should do more of English rap coz most hip hop or rap artiste get their well paid shows in Lagos and if high percentage of people who come to ur show can't understand ur rap lyrics it would sound as if u're just making noise, d industry is d survival of d fittest new act keep on coming everyday. Olamide, Dagrin and Reminisce that u made mention rap in yoruba yes! Yoruba na Lasgidi language and na there tinz dey happen. If Phyno did not watch it he might end up as an Anambra star. (how many times big show dey happen in Anambra or Enugu abi u think say na album wey una people don pirate dey sell for N50 for alaba market dis people dey chop) If you doubt me where is Nigga raw?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Mrval20(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
kaycii1:

SO WHO CARES?
Lol. Bro, don't misunderstand me. I meant his English is good. You'd be surprised that Phyno speaks perfect English even though he doesn't speak much of it in his songs.

1 Like

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Jinyjagz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't understand anytin hez rapping, bt I just love listening to his songs

1 Like

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by kelechiMarie(f): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
kolubo: You don't seems to get it, i wasn't saying he is not good at what he does what I was tryin to point out is dat he should do more of english if possible add some yoruba swagz to his rap coz most hip hop or rap artist get most of their well paid shows in Lagos and if d highest percentage of a crowd in ur show can't understand d lyrics u're spitting it would sound as if u're just making noise, as d industry is d survival of d fittest new act keep on coming everyday. Olamide, Dagrin and Reminisce that u made mention rap in yoruba yes! Yoruba na Lasgidi language and na there tinz dey happen. If Phyno did not watch it he might end up been an Anambra star (how many times big show dey happen in Anambra or Enugu abi u think say na album wey una people don pirate dey sell for N50 for alaba market dis people dey chop) if you doubt me where is nigga raw?
dis your English sef
anyway,i love phyno

5 Likes

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by tonychristopher: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
too igbotic
haters are too idiotic

me and him from the same state

he rhymes more and rhyming scheme on point
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by okooloyun1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Drajah:

Tell am...as for me, fan base or no fan base PHYNO (alobam) is jst one of the best rappers presently!
Phyno is the best Igbo rapper presently. His rap are too Igbotic
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Babysho(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
he wears long sleevz coz hez skinny....i do dt too
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Babysho(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
kolubo: You don't seems to get it. I wasn't saying he is not good at what he does what I was tryin to point out is that he should do more of english rap coz most hip hop or rap artiste get their well paid shows in Lagos and if high percentage of people who come to ur show can't understand ur rap lyrics it would sound as if u're just making noise, d industry is d survival of d fittest new act keep on coming everyday. Olamide, Dagrin and Reminisce that u made mention rap in yoruba yes! Yoruba na Lasgidi language and na there tinz dey happen. If Phyno did not watch it he might end up as an Anambra star. (how many times big show dey happen in Anambra or Enugu abi u think say na album wey una people don pirate dey sell for N50 for alaba market dis people dey chop) If you doubt me where is Nigga raw?

See Tabon!!

3 Likes

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
kaycii1:
SO WHO CARES?
lol,,for ur mind now u don defend phyno?? Anyways its Mrval20 dat has tym to start explaining wat he meant wen he said phyno's english is impeccable...he shld hav just refered u to ur dictionary...

2 Likes

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Mention(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Phyno still remains the coolest dude currently repping the east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by chimzyblack(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO PHYNO _ORINGO_
in phyno's voice: WE KEEP IT HUNDRED HUN!!!

1 Like

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by Uyi168: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Phyno z simply unique in his own ways

1 Like

Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by noah24(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
kelechiMarie: dis your English sef
anyway,i love phyno

Kelechi..u again
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by kellyJames5(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Well,having seen him perform live(042 Roadblock 2013) all I can say about the long sleeve is that he is skinny that's why he is always on sleeves
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by kelechiMarie(f): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
noah24:

Kelechi..u again
wetin I do
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by kelechiMarie(f): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Babysho:

See Tabon!!
seems to get it lipsrsealed grin wink
Re: 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! by zappyj(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1: For his skin colour, black is cool

I'm dark skinned and white is my favourite

And yet you would be insulting dark-skinned ladies..God catch you today..Baba dudu Ku se

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller / Photos: Beauty Queen, Miss Grand Nigeria Shows Off Hot Bikini Body / Wande Cole's unclothed Pic Exposed Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.