Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,120 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! (20136 Views)

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
I shouldn't revive an old thread but I will

Funny enough I know a guy who doesn't like/watch football. He's still manly and all that he just doesn't care. And it annoys me lol because I want to get into football and I would expect him to intiate me in it so to speak....
We're never satisfied I guess grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Funny enough I know a guy who doesn't like/watch football. He's still manly and all that he just doesn't care. And it annoys me lol because I want to get into football and I would expect him to intiate me in it so to speak....

When you say, get into football, do you mean, like become a footballer? Or you just want to have knowledge about football as a sport? I am curious.
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

You wanna get into football?? like play it?gringrin

I think I'm starting to like football tho...All thanks to 9ja bet!grin
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by LORDDICE(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
You wanna get into football?? like play it?gringrin

I think I'm starting to like football tho...All thanks to 9ja bet!grin

lol! don't just like it, love it, d interest will come naturally, Rome wasn't built in a day....

bt wait oo, how much is ur cumulative earnings on 9ja bet
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2015
LORDDICE:

lol! don't just like it, love it, d interest will come naturally, Rome wasn't built in a day....

bt wait oo, how much is ur cumulative earnings on 9ja bet
Love football??lipsrsealed Hell No!!!!undecided

Uh...My cumulation huh..undecided I won just twice tho..everything was like 45k..Couldn't believe my Eyes, The thing is, i'm really good at guessing..(one of my super powers)!!gringringrin
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by LORDDICE(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Love football??lipsrsealed Hell No!!!!undecided

Uh...My cumulation huh..undecided I won just twice tho..everything was like 45k..Couldn't believe my Eyes, The thing is, i'm really good at guessing..(one of my super powers)!!gringringrin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I rest this case... hehehe.... can u predict my arsenals next game ? grin grin
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by micayo(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
angry It's True When Peeps Say..''guys Could spend Hours On A Football Match than Spending Romantic moments with Their Girlfriends/Wives''
Buh...That Sucks Af!! I Hate Football With Passion!! It's Boring, Senseless ,Time consuming E.t.c...I really Dunno What's So Good abt It...Guys Help Me Here??
Did I Forget To Mention?? I LOVE GUYS THAT DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL....They're More sensible..Well If U Love football That Implies........?? Lmao!

You want a good lover? A Football 'Faithful' fan is your best option. Football watchers and lovers are faithful and committed lovers just as they are to their respective football clubs. From this best option, your best option would also be an Arsenal Fan though I am a Man Utd Fan. Those guys dey try. Go to a viewing center once and see passion.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by LORDDICE(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2015
micayo:

You want a good lover? A Football 'Faithful' fan is your best option. Football watchers and lovers are faithful and committed lovers just as they are to their respective football clubs. From this best option, your best option would also be an Arsenal Fan though I am a Man Utd Fan. Those guys dey try. Go to a viewing center once and see passion.

give this guy a very cold bottle of ORIJIN

6 Likes

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by talktonase(m): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Will stop if your beautiful with gud attitude... grin
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by princealexndre(m): 1:11am On Dec 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
angry It's True When Peeps Say..''guys Could spend Hours On A Football Match than Spending Romantic moments with Their Girlfriends/Wives''
Buh...That Sucks Af!! I Hate Football With Passion!! It's Boring, Senseless ,Time consuming E.t.c...I really Dunno What's So Good abt It...Guys Help Me Here??
Did I Forget To Mention?? I LOVE GUYS THAT DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL....They're More sensible..Well If U Love football That Implies........?? Lmao!
they find now...u go old tire....u better be wise
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 12, 2015
Football? Ahhh very interesting...
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Einsthawkton(m): 12:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
angry It's True When Peeps Say..''guys Could spend Hours On A Football Match Rather than Spending Romantic moments with Their Girlfriends/Wives''

Buh Really...That Sucks Af!!
I Hate Football With Passion!! It's Boring, pathetic, irrelevant, Brain-damaging, Senseless and time consuming...did I forget to mention Boring? oh! yeah! I did!undecided

I really Dunno What's So Good about It...Guys Help Me Here??lipsrsealed
THE GAME'S HAVE evolved FROM MERE PASSION TO A BUSINESS.
IT'S NEVER BORING MAKING MONEY.
WHAT IF BAE IS CEO GOAL.COM OR FLASHSCORE.COM. YOU'D BE BALLING BIG TIME.

WHEN I KNEW I COULD make MONEY FROM FOOTBALL I QUIT BEING A FAN OF ANY CLUB.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
angry It's True When Peeps Say..''guys Could spend Hours On A Football Match Rather than Spending Romantic moments with Their Girlfriends/Wives''

I Hate Football With Passion!! It's Boring, pathetic, irrelevant, Brain-damaging, Senseless and time consuming...did I forget to mention Boring? oh! yeah! I did!undecided

Same way i also wud always adore ladies that dont use mary-k, christie-k, estherfabian-k, and all the Ks.

Mennnn, cant just wait for day to break, premiership on my mind. so happy mourinho has been sacked. Up Barca, Up Messi, Up Guardiola
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Fidecoo(m): 5:57am On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=Estharfabian post=26802743] angry It's True When Peeps Say..''guys Could spend Hours On A Football Match Rather than Spending Romantic moments with Their Girlfriends/Wives''

I really Dunno What's So Good about It...Guys Help Me Here??: hmmmmm, madam.dis means am out of ur league entirely. Its better I lost 1'k than not watching arsenal play.
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by joey150(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2015
You sound utterly stupid..couldnt resist the urge to comment..
In as much as you dont like football, gives you no reason to criticize it or anybody that loves it.
I sure as hell dont like whatever soap operas girls watch..but sometimes i watch it with my girlfriend. Amd few times i even enjoy i. Likewise her with football.

So because i love you ill spend ma whole life taking you on dates..see karashikas everywhere.
Abeg lock up..you sound sooo lame. Are you 16? Then it would be understandable
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 19, 2015
joey150:
You sound utterly stupid..couldnt resist the urge to comment..
In as much as you dont like football, gives you no reason to criticize it or anybody that loves it.
I sure as hell dont like whatever soap operas girls watch..but sometimes i watch it with my girlfriend. Amd few times i even enjoy i. Likewise her with football.

So because i love you ill spend ma whole life taking you on dates..see karashikas everywhere.
Abeg lock up..you sound sooo lame. Are you 16? Then it would be understandable
Shut Up n stop Reviving an old/dead thread!!! what is wrong with You children?undecided

it's Barely morning for fûck's sake! Go get something doing.....And yes! I was 17 when I posted that!
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2015
#Brain damaging - I begin to wonder whose brain is damaging here cheesy .. Talk about opinions that stink grin
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by firstking01(m): 7:07am On Dec 19, 2015
There's time for evertin abegi...my wife no dey run, to go watch football is highest approximately 95mins:>...so, she cnt wait for just 1;35mins ba?,,,as for d gf, she can go to hell for all i care...cos weneva she wanna go hang out wit her female co-leaque, i dnt bother her, so y shud she be bothered wen i wanna go watch ball wit my niggros huhsad...dis op, i bet u dunno d joy, excitement, fun dat barclays premier leaque carriescheesy...dats y in d uk, esp on weekends like dis, u see people trooping in, trampling upon people just to enter stadium and watch ball, even if its sunderland playing ighalo's watfordcheesy, u'd go see hw d stadium go full frm d stands to d spectators seat, let alone if my arsenal come dey host mancity on mondae nyt for emirates stadiumcheesy, and dats y dey live long cos of d happines and joy it gives dem, u'd even see an old woman wit glasses leaving her house wit her ground children to go nd watch premiershipsad...u go see crowthsad....dem dey even buy tickets during d week sef b4 d weekendsad...even in ph here, u'd see couple coming out frm their car wit their kids dressed on their favourite clubs jersey coming to viewing center to watch their teamcheesy, no be say dem no get metro for house o, na just to catch d vibes, d intrigues, d yabberscheesy, if u knw wat i mean..infact maka stp here, adan tire, my fingers hurtssad...op, u'd always be having problms wit ur bf, cos u'd hardly find a guy who dnt watch ball.
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by wristbangle: 7:10am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:

As I like u reach love, u dey always pull stunts on me say maa worship at d expense of premiership match. U kuku hate me before
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by jrerico1(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:

This got me annoyed, I see you're dumb
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by killsmith(f): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Spirit of delayed marriage

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by firstking01(m): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2015
Jakeattah:
What's wrong with being passionate about soccer?

If you luv ur man, you'll try and pick up interest, try and find out why he likes it, and even though you don't still like it much, pretend to......

Believe me, I'm a huge soccer fan so I know.... We find ladies that are intrested in soccer quite sexy, and better still if our patner is into soccer. There's hardly anyone else w would rather be with.

NB: Guys: too much soccer fanatism can be a problem sha.....
which problm?, and too much of telemundo and zee world wey don dey cause 7th world war nkosad?
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by kingsmok(m): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:

well I don't know ur reason for nt having interest in football, if I may ask what about if u for in love wit d guy dat love football, can I talk to u going out wit him to watch football n order activities is part of love cos u 2 can't be in a place without anything fun around.
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by firstking01(m): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by firstking01(m): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2015
Where's mukina2....i love tha girlcheesy tongue
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by joey150(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
Shut Up n stop Reviving an old/dead thread!!! what is wrong with You children?undecided

it's Barely morning for fûck's sake! Go get something doing.....And yes! I was 17 when I posted that!
oh well i guess with time you'll see things clearly..your 17 and your the child here..
I know an average teenager when i see one..
Go do your chores or something pls tongue
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2015
And ill always adore guys who love football.Because I do.I also play football.can't be in same room with a guy who dosen't ..

4 Likes

Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by tuminix(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:

If u go dey strip for am.. I swear if his papa dey play ball. He no go fit watch... grin grin grin
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by adaksbullet: 7:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:

awwwwwwwwwwww am nort liked too wash boll cool am hate boll like NL mondangry.........................bebi I we be ur lova we u be mine lova?embarassed
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by youngin(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:

I just read ur diary and was quite impressed ...I'm easily impressed..... But what u just said cry
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by missyadorable(f): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:

I love football with passion! Nothing is as romantic as curling up in my man's arms watching a good game! Weekends,make peppersoup for him for eat and enjoy the EPL with chilled beer....One day,we will be in Europe to watch the UCL finals...Babe,you are missing!

A man who doesn't watch football is "chaff"
Re: I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! by akinz4u(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2015
football is fun i tell u.. and if your a guy and ur not into it i really feel sorry for u because your missing out on an unexplainable joy that it brings,even my sisters are die hard soccer fans and their boyfriends cherish them for that.. Even our beloved bet9ja has made it even sweeter,where be say person go chop millions wit small change #manutdtillidie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / To Hit Or Not To Hit! / Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.