Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. (6852 Views)

HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa / Igbo Language And Nigerian Pidgin / Teach Me Naija Slang Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Dygeasy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hullo,

I am Yoruba and I love the igbo language and culture. I'd like to learn the language. I don't know how feasible it is but impossible is nothing. If you're a fluent speaker and a proficient teacher, this thread is for you. If you wanna learn like me, come in, there's enough room.

Thank you. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by MizMyColi(f): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1
PriscaOge

Biko Show.

1 Like

Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Rapsainot(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Make I siddon before our lecturer comes in... Sir dygeasy, kini ka fi panu bayii?, guy dey hungry o

1 Like

Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Dygeasy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rapsainot: Make I siddon before our lecturer comes in... Sir dygeasy, kini ka fi panu bayii?, guy dey hungry o
Emi ti je eba ati ewedu o. Gaari wa sha. You go soak am or make eba? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Dygeasy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Tallesty1
PriscaOge

Biko Show.

[/i]
smiley
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Rapsainot(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dygeasy: Emi ti je eba ati ewedu o. Gaari wa sha. You go soak am or make eba? grin
orun yi po gan, soaking will be better. Kuli dey? cheesy
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Dygeasy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rapsainot: orun yi po gan, soaking will be better. Kuli dey? cheesy
eja dindin ati epa. grin
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
ah-ha
Priscaoge...ezewanyi ndi'igbo...
Yo attention is needed here nne...

@OP...you can't learn it like this na. just mix up with igbo people - if possible date one that can speak well. That's how I learnt yoruba grin
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by jacabi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
I want to learn.
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Rapsainot(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dygeasy: eja dindin ati epa. grin
undecided epa ke, pimples niyen nah... Eja din din will be OK
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by MizMyColi(f): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dygeasy: Why would you think that?

grin
Never mind
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Rapsainot(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Madam Kachisbarbie. She's an igbo
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Igbo is quite difficult to learn tho
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Rapsainot(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie: ah-ha

@OP...you can't learn it like this na. just mix up with igbo people - if possible date one that can speak well. That's how I learnt yoruba grin
ohps , you're here
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Dygeasy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

grin
Never mind
Now don't go that way on me.

*holds her hand and drags her to a corner, snaps fingers*

Now Coli, talk to me. smiley
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Tallesty1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Anọ m ebea
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Dygeasy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie: ah-ha

Let's just do it anyhow.

We'll type, Voicenote when necessary. I'm sure lots of us want to learn.
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Dygeasy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Anọ m ebea
Let's start from here. Translate and transcribe please.
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dygeasy: Let's just do it anyhow.

We'll type, Voicenote when necessary. I'm sure lots of us want to learn.

I can't even write well.

@Rapsainot- what I do? shocked
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Rapsainot(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
I
Kachisbarbie:

I can't even write well.

@Rapsainot- what I do? shocked
smiley lols, you can speak igbo fluently, please teach us anyhow
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by sheikh89: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
:-) bia...kedu ife ndi ofe ose na nmanu'a na ko di ebea?

translating:: come...its gud dt some1 frm anoda tribe picked interest in mine.....

BEWARE OF 419: dis land is not for sale...trespassers will b shot....survivors will be shot AGAIN!!!!!....

3 Likes

Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Tallesty1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dygeasy: Let's start from here. Translate and transcribe please.
I am Here
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Dygeasy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
sheikh89: :-) bia...kedu ife ndi ofe ose na nmanu'a na ko di ebea?

translating:: come...its gud dt some1 frm anoda tribe picked interest in mine.....

BEWARE OF 419: dis land is not for sale...trespassers will b shot....survivors will be shot AGAIN!!!!!....
I hope you'll be willing and able to teach us intensively.
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Dygeasy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: I am Here
Could you do a transcription please?

And does the Igbo language have alphabets? Help here. Thank you. smiley
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
kulkatty: Igbo is quite difficult to learn tho

Can you speak?

I am ain't fluent tho'. embarassed
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by cheruv: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dygeasy: I hope you'll be willing and able to teach us intensively.
aham by dygeasy,a vum onyeakawoo

my name is dygeasy,am a yoloba
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2014

translating:: come...its gud dt some1 frm anoda tribe picked interest in mine.
Dygeasy: I hope you'll be willing and able to teach us intensively.

Don't be deceived. I think what he wrote means come, what are this people that cook oily soup saying here? undecided
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2014

You wicked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Dygeasy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheruv:

aham by? My name is. Noted.

Does 'by' exist in igbo? What are the translations of my, name and is?

Onyeakawoo translates to Yoruba? Wow!
Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheruv:

The bolded is your dialect. Mine is bum not vum nd it's same in central Igbo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by Dygeasy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

Don't be deceived. I think what he wrote means come, what are this people that cook oily soup saying here? undecided
lol! We understand some will want to be dubious.

We await serious people.

Claireshan love, smiley you once promised me this.

1 Like

Re: Nairalandigbo - Teach Me Igbo Language. Come In If You Want To Learn. by cheruv: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dygeasy: Could you do a transcription please?

And does the Igbo language have alphabets? Help here. Thank you. smiley
abidii ya di 25 mana mmeba ya site n'uda di 33

A
B
CH
D
E
F
G (gb,gh,gw)
H
I
J
K (kp,kw)
L
M
N (ñ,nw,ny)
O
P
R
S
SH
T
U
V
W
Y
Z

muta abidii a do n'asusu Igbo... ka anyi ga n'ihu smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezechima Clan Analysis By Osita Mordi / Onitsha Belongs To Benin / Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.