Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

How Do I Know My Size? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Know My Size? (615 Views)

Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. / The Soft Part Of Me You Dont Know(my Secret Desires) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know My Size? by Mobsync(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello! Someone wants to sew a cloth for me and she told me to send in my measurements before the week runs out (today is Thursday). How do I measure myself? What dimensions do tailors use (inches mm, cm) and which parts of my body do I measure? Neck, stomach, chest, arm etc. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Know My Size? by Mobsync(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Anyone?
Re: How Do I Know My Size? by Thorerah(f): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
Double post
Re: How Do I Know My Size? by Thorerah(f): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Don't you think it would be better to ask the person who's doing the sewing on how to do the measurements? The standard is inches I think. Measure:
Shoulders (depending on whether it'll be sleeveless or not)
Arms(if it's going to have sleeves)
Chest
Waist
Hips?
knees (if it's going to stop there) if not
Feet
Re: How Do I Know My Size? by Mobsync(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Thorerah:
Don't you think it would be better to ask the person who's doing the sewing on how to do the measurements? The standard is inches I think. Measure:
Shoulders (depending on whether it'll be sleeveless or not)
Arms(if it's going to have sleeves)
Chest
Waist
Hips?
knees (if it's going to stop there) if not
Feet

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About LIFE / Hawk Attacks Drone To Defend Its Territory / Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.