Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Best African Videos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best African Videos (498 Views)

20 Best African Stand Up Comedians 2013 / D'banj Wins Best African Act At 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards / Does Anyone A Bether African Videos Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best African Videos by mdkenedy: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello guys,
Just to share with you the link to this great website were you can watch the best African videos online. I came across this website unknowingly and i must testify they have great content. Here is the description of the website

'' A Platform for African Videos. A collection of the best African videos suitable for all ages. I make sure clips added are family friendly. Watch videos you wont find on YouTube recorded (Captured) by non professionals. Content include but not limited to amateur Home made Movies, Drama, News, iWitness, Comedy and Music. All you need to keep your day wonderful !! ''

The website address is www.congossa.me and here is thier logo [img][/img] . Its great for those who are making money on Ireporterstv.co to find interesting videos and upload over to ireporterstv.co

I hope i am helping someone by sharing this link.

(1) (Reply)

Laveda Wins The Talent Contest…chosen As 1st Head Of House(video) / MOvies And Series / What Is Wrong With DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.