Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! (2086 Views)

'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Holywizard: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
In my own world...Yes! I wonder why a married woman who was paid heavily on (pride price) cant satisfy her hubby sexually.

Anybody under this category is a waste of sweat & money & is highly irresponsible!!!

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Unionised(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Have you tried satisfying her?

Give me proof...
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hiiiaaaammm, Family section is now all about women's irresponsibility? ? undecided undecided

Btw, very stale topic tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by greatgod2012(f): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chai!.......lobatan!
I give up! Completely!

But then, it's your own opinion.
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
What of 2min men? Where do they fall under?

5 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
OP you are very wrong. When it comes to bedroom, it is the responsibility of a man to satisfy his woman.

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by esof1(f): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
What is the meaning of irresponsible again?

Women that can't cook --- irresponsible
Women that can't satisfy men in bed --- irresponsible
Women that ask for cash from their spouse -- irresponsible
Women that wear trousers --- irresponsible
Women that can't eat --- irresponsible too ?
Everything abt women --- irresponsible

Haba!! Wetin women do una sef?

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
I agree! cool
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Pennywise(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Holywizard: In my own world...Yes! I wonder why a married woman who was paid heavily on (pride price) cant satisfy her hubby sexually.

Anybody under this category is a waste of sweat & money & is highly irresponsible!!!

You cant blame the woman because you have a pin-sized dicck

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
The thrash we see on NL these days ........ mind boggling.
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by dapsy4u2(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
esof1: What is the meaning of irresponsible again?

Women that can't cook --- irresponsible
Women that can't satisfy men in bed --- irresponsible
Women that ask for cash from their spouse -- irresponsible
Women that wear trousers --- irresponsible
Women that can't eat --- irresponsible too ?
Everything abt women --- irresponsible

Haba!! Wetin women do una sef?

IT'S A MAN'S WORLD cool
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by SAMBARRY: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
1stCitizen: The thrash we see on NL these days ........ mind boggling.
.e pass mind boggling sef.its stomach nauseating lipsrsealed
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Dbestmax(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
D last time I commented on a similar post.....www.nairaland.com/1927330/woman-cant-cook-highly-irresponsible
I was criticised by many buh dat won't change my grounds....
Op wia do u come from plzzz
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Enough of all these threads na.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Dbestmax(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
1stCitizen: The thrash we see on NL these days ........ mind boggling.
2day its "y do women cheat in r/hips ..2moro its Y do men cheat in r/ships...nxt 2moro its women and men who cheat more in r/ships..
Ah ah
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by SAMBARRY: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
dapsy4u2:

IT'S A MAN'S WORLD cool
very simple then.you have to kill the billions of women all around the world since it's the men's world and you determine who stays and who doesn't. Yeyenotu tongue

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Dbestmax(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sophyrocks: Enough of all these threads na.
Sophy e dey touch u
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by SAMBARRY: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
you can say that again. Jeez.IIn fact this is how I feel like warning the originators of stoopeed threads

Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: you can say that again. Jeez.IIn fact this is how I feel like warning the originators of stoopeed threads

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dbestmax:
Sophy e dey touch u

Touch me how? are you not tired of reading all these 'irresponsible' threads? too much of something is not good and becomes boring.
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by dapsy4u2(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: very simple then.you have to kill the billions of women all around the world since it's the men's world and you determine who stays and who doesn't. Yeyenotu tongue
. angry
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Danhumprey: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
alutacontinua: I agree! cool
You no well!gringringringrin
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Danhumprey: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bwuahahahahahahahahaha! Una don come again o! gringringringringringringrin
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Danhumprey: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
It is a man's responsibility to satisfy his woman sexually! End of discussion!angry

But that isn't a license for the woman to just lay like a log of wood on the bed,while the man is sweating himself out,trying to satisfy her. She has to participate,be innovative and daring in bed. Not dull and boring.
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Holywizard: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pennywise:

u are truely insane! Do u knw wot it takes 4 a woman to satisfy a man sexually. Ok nah wait lemme lecture u.
Some women during intercourse just lie down like woods. There is a big difference btw an agile lady in control of de action ooo dan dat of man
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by SAMBARRY: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
dapsy4u2: . angry
why are you frowning ya face, smile Jesus loves you tongue
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by dapsy4u2(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: why are you frowning ya face, smile Jesus loves you tongue
. grin
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2014

You sound guilty
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Holywizard: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin
Danhumprey: Bwuahahahahahahahahaha! Una don come again o! gringringringringringringrin
Danhumprey: Bwuahahahahahahahahaha! Una don come again o! gringringringringringringrin
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
smartchoice:

You sound guilty

I am sure you just woke up from sleep.
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I am sure you just woke up from sleep.

angry
Re: Any Woman That Cant Satisfy Her Husband Sexually Is Highly Irresponsible!!! by soonest(f): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pennywise:

Classic

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why / Parents Or Teacher--who Has More Influence On Children / Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.