Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? (5628 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. / 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Let's call it what it is concealed prostitution. Why are almost all young ladies in higher institution of learning into prostitution? It is so rampant and scary; U cannot meet any young lady in university that hasn't toed this trend.
I have tried to understand whyj buh still perplexed as I couldn't demystify my confoundment...
As a matter of fact; most of this ladies; happen to have parents of average background; providing for their needs; buh yet they pursue this shameful n piteable path... Pls NLnders, I need answers!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by ShirelleBaby: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
ehya...
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by emmanuelogbe(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gosh! Ladies again? Wetin they do una? Could you guys pls let them be for once. Why not talk about guys who are into cultism, robbery, rape and other vices? Na only ladies una eyes dey see?
Haba!

8 Likes

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sounds to me like you just got dumped by one. But then, that estimation of your's is just plain silly.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
emmanuelogbe: Gosh! Ladies again? Wetin they do una? Could you guys pls let them be for once. Why not talk about guys who are into cultism, robbery, rape and other vices? Na only ladies una eyes dey see?
Haba!
Beta pikin. God bless you jare.

1 Like

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
emmanuelogbe: Gosh! Ladies again? Wetin they do una? Could you guys pls let them be for once. Why not talk about guys who are into cultism, robbery, rape and other vices? Na only ladies una eyes dey see?
Haba!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by philantoxx(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
bro trully its alarming.but cut down on your percentage.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by ITbomb(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
So you now believe what I told you about your sisters

3 Likes

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by corisande: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Eyya
it's so disheartening
The figure/percentage you have up there is alarming!

bros bring am down
I know of so many other sisters like me who passed through the uni for b.sc without engaging in any form of runs

Too many social vices abound in our tetiary institutions not only prostitution/runs

armed robbery, cultism etc......
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Emessy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chai 97% Bros If your MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS,AUNTIES and every female in your lineage does not fit into that 3% then shame on you
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Wat do u expect if TEMITOPE changes her name into "YVONNE" & is puttin on d latest & trendiest hair,cloths,shoes,perfumes,handbags & phones.....You nw expect CHIAMAKA nt to change her name into "POSH" & nt compete wit ITORO dat changed hers into "ANITA"¿

All in d name of competition amongst em selves,boostin on what not needed.
#PeerPressure #iWantToBelong #WeHaveArrived #BoboBiggsGirl #NoDulling #FreeWorld #LetsHaveFun.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Haba!
chai, brother, the kin blessing weh God go bless you eh, in fact- God bless you. angry. Don't mind them. Always poking into ladies. Guys abr3 angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by onstelly(f): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Haba!
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by beckyomas(f): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Op, your foolish.ness and stu.pidity no get boundary.
Its people like you who need to be tied and given 1000 e-slaps, with your face that looks like 97%....ekpa.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by fairari022(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Haba!
sir, call a spade a spade, and not a digging tool. you don't have to counter the op's claims by using unrelated scenario to justify a logomachy that can't hold the rain.

@op, I'd like to know how you came about this statistics

2 Likes

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by laurenjones: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
beckyomas: @Op, your foolish.ness and stu.pidity no get boundary.
Its people like you who need to be tied and given 1000 e-slaps, with your face that looks like 97%....ekpa.

sHATAP! OP is right....thats the bitter truth...and you? sad e deh your eyes, you are one of them
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by beckyomas(f): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
laurenjones:

sHATAP! OP is right....thats the bitter truth...and you? sad e deh your eyes, you are one of them
i didnt know we still have idio.tic people like the Op and here i was thinking he was one of a kind, didnt know he had a patner.
Ok i have noticed you. Drawing up figures without facts.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by laurenjones: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
beckyomas:
i didnt know we still have idio.tic people like the Op and here i was thinking he was one of a kind, didnt know he had a patner.

MTCHEEEEW!!! school, church, NL ...... wh*ore everywhere
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by emmanuelogbe(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
fairari022: sir, call a spade a spade, and not a digging tool. you don't have counter the op's claims, using unrelated scenario to justify a logomachy that can't hold the rain.

@op, I'd like to know how you came about this statistics

Mr. Who told u those are unrelated scenario? I am not trying to be defensive here but factual. I have sisters, female relations and also female friends. I have seen how guys fool themselves up and down just because of ladies, not to talk about how some of them beg the ladies for s*x. After all these, you guys come here to call them all sort of names. That is so unfair. You don't just examine a handful of ladies whom because of one problem or the other find themselves doing this and then you come here to say 97% of them are prostitutes. If you insist they are prostitutes, then you guys better ask who they are selling their assets to. If they are prostitutes, stop patronizing them.
The fact that you call them prostitutes corroborates their perception about all men being cheaters. Why call them prostitutes when they start looking glamorous? Can't they afford it? If they don't look good you guys complain, and if they do, you call them prostitutes. What do you guys really want from them?
I would say guys are more immoral if you try to compare the behavior of both sexes. Beside the issue of prostitution which is a mutual act between the two sexes, you guys don't have any strong case against them. The guys are not only also involved in prostitution but also molestation, armed robbery, fraud, cultism and other vices.
So I suggest you people should open more threads about guys, and also ask yourselves why you guys are so obsessed with the ladies and what they do.
Remove the log in your eyes before looking at the one in your neighbour's eyes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by laurenjones: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
emmanuelogbe:

Mr. Who told u those are unrelated scenario? I am not trying to be defensive here but factual. I have sisters, female relations and also female friends. I have seen how guys fool themselves up and down just because of ladies, not to talk about how some of them beg the ladies for s*x. After all these, you guys come here to call them all sort of names. That is so unfair. You don't just examine a handful of ladies whom because of one problem or the other find themselves doing this and then you come here to say 97% of them are prostitutes. If you insist they are prostitutes, then you guys better ask who they are selling their assets to. If they are prostitutes, stop patronizing them.
The fact that you call them prostitutes corroborates their perception about all men being cheaters. Why call them prostitutes when they start looking glamorous? Can't they afford it? If they don't look good you guys complain, and if they do, you call them prostitutes. What do you guys really want from them?
I would say guys are more immoral if you try to compare the behavior of both sexes. Beside the issue of prostitution which is a mutual act between the two sexes, you guys don't have any strong case against them. The guys are not only also involved in prostitution but also molestation, armed robbery, fraud, cultism and other vices.
So I suggest you people should open more threads about guys, and also ask yourselves why you guys are so obsessed with the ladies and what they do.

You are a standard "HOE" for betraying Manhood#

1 Like

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
emmanuelogbe:

bro; I pray U don't fall prey; like my humble self!! Ur perception 'll change. I have lots of female friends; so many!!! They tell me a lot; even things dey wnt tell their fellow girls! So I'm giving u an info; 4rm my vantage; U can choose to accept or waddle in oblivion
beckyomas:
someone seeing ur pic; 'll wanna think U responsible n reasonable.... Buh ur display of immaturity here; goes a long way to further buttress my claim!!! (Attack d argument; not d person). Reasonable peopel knows dis. (Don't bother replying dis , cus I wnt return same "favour"wink
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Begonia(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
It's a shame that most of you guys are so disrespectful towards women. SMH!
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Begonia(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
@emmanuelogbe
God bless your mother!!!
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Begonia:

God bless your mother!!!
2nded. Don't mind men in nigeria. Set of hypocrites. I feel like Giving most of you knocks. You deserve it. If you think ladies are immoral as you state here, you all are immoral. By the way, if they start comparing decency when it comes to genders, decent men are rare, more like they don't exist compared to the ladies. SIA!
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
emmanuelogbe:

I WISH I COULD BUY U SOMETHING FOR THIS LUVLY STATEMENT

AS FOR RAYMONDENYI U NAIJA BOYS SHOULD STOP INSULTING THE NAIJA GIRLS.NAIJA BOYS ARE NO SAINTS.BUT RATHER THAN DISCUSS UR OWN PROBLEMS LIKE ARMED ROBBERY,CULTISM,YAHOO BOYS,AND MOLEST.RATHER ALL U GUYS DO IS FOCUS ON THE GIRLS.

NEXT TIME PLS DISCUSS THE ALARMING RATE OF CULTISM AMONG NAIJA GUYS TOOangry

SOMETIMES THE WAY NAIJA GUYS TALK ABOUT THEIR WOMEN.U WILL WONDER IF A WOMAN GAVE BIRTH TO THEM OR MAYBE THEY FELL FROM THE SKY
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
beckyomas: @Op, your foolish.ness and stu.pidity no get boundary.
uniben gals blood to dey hott for slap
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by 2aces(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Haba!
FEMINIST IN DA HAUS
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by mcdreeezy: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
When I see em I jux smh, thank God I don't have a sister
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by solomonbrown64: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
...chai, see wicked stats, 97%.....
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by sweetBummsy(f): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
philantoxx: bro trully its alarming.but cut down on your percentage.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by fairari022(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
emmanuelogbe:

sir, you have said well, but it would have made lotta sense, if being saved for a related topic.
this you have written, is just like someone, haven being caught up for theft, is defense would be based on him not the only thief in the world. does that justify his wrong? hope not.

if this was an exam, it would had be a straight fail for you, you know?
your lecturer asked for the reasons behind female prostitution on school campuses, and you answer :because men are cultists molesters, armed robbers.
make you self reason am na.smiley

personally, i was not convinced with the op's analysis, that was why I asked him to provide related links to his claim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Taleeysun(f): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Op! You are an alarmist ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) / 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake. / My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.