Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1222139 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:18pm On May 03, 2015
BuddahMonk:
[size=14pt][s]Your an ediot, when is your drunken master governor building flyover across MCC Rd and Oraifite Str abi is he still wandering from Abuja to Lagos because he want to be the greatest Igbo leader in the history of mankind.
How many people did his wife slap last month or did she travel to the US to collect her clothes from dry cleaners?? [/s][/size]

[s][/s]
Yes, obiano is the next igbo leader, with the way he is going. Obiano has hosted more regional, national and international events in Anambra in one year than our crook former governor did in 8 years .. If you couldn't tell "saint" adaobi to build the so called flyover despite being close to him for 8 years, you have no moral right to ask of it from obiano but you are shameless anyway.. You always shoot yourself in the foot... Anyway, here is what someone wrote about your olumba olumba worshipping Peter obi. Go deal with it anuofia cool cool

Keneking:
Good for him...these are TAN paid clappers in Aba. shocked

Even in his Anambra state, he is not recognised at all. This man dealt with his state so badly. He does not deserve anything from the State. Imagine his alliance with the Catholic Church. This would not lead him to heaven. The church is aware, just bring your money... shocked

You can not be the Igbo leader! You don't have all that it takes. Compare yourself with the likes of Ojukwu, Awo and even Tinubu (of late), no match, some of us can not find that finesse in you. You lack the philosophical sub-structure to lead at the top echelon of the region.

An advice for you is to simply retire as you can not compete in the current space.

Nonsense....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:24pm On May 03, 2015
Zonacom:

Always predictable
My friend go and die somewhere.. I dont care about this your new notice me..

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 11:42pm On May 03, 2015
Zonacom:

So the record of clean sheet at home continues.. Very good. Do you know the results of Giwa's game? I just want Gabros to sit on top of the table, even just for a week
Giwa defeated Bayelsa UTF by 4:1

As such sits atop d table with Gabris following behind in sevcnd position
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 1:11am On May 04, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Peter Obi being mobbed at Aba;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pyx10CEFSY

Shebi you know freeglobe will hate this video and you still posted it?

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:18pm On May 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 6:35am On May 06, 2015
Billionaire Arthur Eze and Peter Okoye of Psquare. What are they discussing about Anambra? Investment? Your guess is as good as mine..

Ife eji abu onye Anambra erika! wink

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 10:50am On May 06, 2015
Schematics
OdenigboAroli
Zonacom
FKO1
Buddahmonk
freeglobe

i no see any of una for Beverly Hills on sunday oooh meanwhile here are some pix from the match betweeen gabros fc and Enyimba Fc

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2015
Big ups Uduokrika for keeping us up to date with news about the Ubah fc. However,some of us couldn't attend because of distance...I can't be in Kafanchan and attend a match in Anambra.
You are doing a great job and I encourage you to continue.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2015
@Schematics,Arthur Eze and the Okoyes are both from Dunukofia. As a matter of fact,Ifitedunu used to be called Ifite-Ukpo before they dropped the "Ukpo" and added "Dunu" . Whereas, Arthur Eze is from Ukpo a brother town in Dunukofia.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 06, 2015
I dont support stvpid cum clannish family clubs, look at the name Ifeanyi Uba FC, WhatDaFouq.

Why didnt he name it Nnewi United or Anaedo FC, have you seen a European club bearing the name of the owner.
The club dont even have traditional color, no jersy , no logo, no website, no office, nothing whatsoever that depicts a club,

currently am supporting Rangers because i was born in the old Anambra State bt Enyimba still remain the NIGERIA king.

Ifeanyi Uba should make that club look and appear professional before i will start seeing it as a club, but for now he is too rousy and noisy to manage such biz

uduokirika1:
Schematics
OdenigboAroli
Zonacom
FKO1
Buddahmonk
freeglobe

i no see any of una for Beverly Hills on sunday oooh meanwhile here are some pix from the match betweeen gabros fc and Enyimba Fc

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:
I dont support stvpid cum clannish family clubs, look at the name Ifeanyi Uba FC, WhatDaFouq.

Why didnt he name it Nnewi United or Anaedo FC, have you seen a European club bearing the name of the owner.
The club dont even have traditional color, no jersy , no logo, no website, no office, nothing whatsoever that depicts a club,

currently am supporting Rangers because i was born in the old Anambra State bt Enyimba still remain the NIGERIA king.

Ifeanyi Uba should make that club look and appear professional before i will start seeing it as a club, but for now he is too rousy and noisy to manage such biz

Buddah my esteemed respect for you is continually dwindling with the rate at which you use the word 'clannish' at any slightest provocation!!!

Using European clubs as a yard stick to comparing our clubs isn't in the best interest. People support teams base on several interests and not by compulsion, nobody is forcing you to support Gabros FC/Ifeanyi Uba United after all those of us that support foreign clubs don't have any direct affiliate to the said club yet we sacrifice soo much for the club.

Mr. Buddahmonk Ifeanyi Uba renaming a club is not happening for the first time, let me take you back to memory lane; The Oriental Derby then in the Nigerian League in the 70s was between Rangers of Enugu and Spartans of Owerri!!!! But in the 80s Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu acquired The Spartans and renamed it Iwuanyawu Nationale and just after one season They became the all time champions and till date held the only record of winning the league back to back 4times. kano pillars and Enyimba has just done a tripple but yet to beat the mark.

Now currently we have clubs like Giwa fc & ABS Fc (Abubakar Bukola Saraki) that bears the names of the owners.

Tomorrow If Dangote Buys Arsenal and decides to rename it to his name go stand for road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2015
uduokirika1:

Buddah my esteemed respect for you is continually dwindling with the rate at which you use the word 'clannish' at any slightest provocation!!!

Using European clubs as a yard stick to comparing our clubs isn't in the best interest. People support teams base on several interests and not by compulsion, nobody is forcing you to support Gabros FC/Ifeanyi Uba United after all those of us that support foreign clubs don't have any direct affiliate to the said club yet we sacrifice soo much for the club.

Mr. Buddahmonk Ifeanyi Uba renaming a club is not happening for the first time, let me take you back to memory lane; The Oriental Derby then in the Nigerian League in the 70s was between Rangers of Enugu and Spartans of Owerri!!!! But in the 80s Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu acquired The Spartans and renamed it Iwuanyawu Nationale and just after one season They became the all time champions and till date held the only record of winning the league back to back 4times. kano pillars and Enyimba has just done a tripple but yet to beat the mark.

Now currently we have clubs like Giwa fc & ABS Fc (Abubakar Bukola Saraki) that bears the names of the owners.

Tomorrow If Dangote Buys Arsenal and decides to rename it to his name go stand for road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i doubt dangote can rename arsenal if he eventually buys the club..such things do not happen in those climes
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2015
uduokirika1:
Schematics
OdenigboAroli
Zonacom
FKO1
Buddahmonk
freeglobe

I no dey close by last weekend my guy. I even dey north now sef.
Keep up the good work sha. Don't be deterred by some people's opinion. Whether Ifeanyi Ubah FC or Nnewi FC, all we want is good football. I'm just happy that Anambra have got at least a team in the Elite division

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
asha80:
i doubt dangote can rename arsenal if he eventually buys the club..such things do not happen in those climes
You are right sha. I remember the owner of Hull city, an Egyptian, tried changing the club's name to Hull Tigers at a point but his move was resisted by the fans. Our league in Nigeria do not have massive followership to ensure strictness like that. Here, who dishes out the money, is the supreme Commander

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2015
asha80:

Legally he has every right to do so, since Arsenal is a registered entity (Company), but because of the Long years of existence and the structure of the EPL where fans contribute to management decisions it will be near impossible to actualize. Case study Chelsea fans refusing to vacate Stamford bridge for another, thereby inhibiting Abrahmovics quest for a new stadium.

If this was done by a European nobody sees anything wrong with it!!!!!!!! Case of Inferiority complex.

The other day a friend was arguing blindly why INNOSON motors should bear his name!!!!! Not knowing that the likes of Ford, Toyota, Suzuki, Toshiba, Honda, etc. were persons names as well.

We are quick to disown our own and sacrifice it under an assumed alter of inefficiency, Yet we glorify that which is Alien to us to high heavens in pretext of another adopted civilization.

asha80 Though am quoting you, but my assertions are still directed to Buddahmonk

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2015
asha80:

Yeah you are right but..........
Legally he has every right to do so, since Arsenal is a registered entity (Company), but because of the Long years of existence and the structure of the EPL where fans contribute to management decisions it will be near impossible to actualize. Case study Chelsea fans refusing to vacate Stamford bridge for another, thereby inhibiting Abrahmovics quest for a new stadium.

If this was done by a European nobody sees anything wrong with it!!!!!!!! Case of Inferiority complex.

The other day a friend was arguing blindly why INNOSON motors should bear his name!!!!! Not knowing that the likes of Ford, Toyota, Suzuki, Toshiba, Honda, etc. were persons names as well.

We are quick to disown our own and sacrifice it under an assumed alter of inefficiency, Yet we glorify that which is Alien to us to high heavens in pretext of another adopted civilization.

asha80 Though am quoting you, but my assertions are still directed to Buddahmonk

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2015
Zonacom:

I no dey close by last weekend my guy. I even dey north now sef.
Keep up the good work sha. Don't be deterred by some people's opinion. Whether Ifeanyi Ubah FC or Nnewi FC, all we want is good football. I'm just happy that Anambra have got at least a team in the Elite division

No wahala next time u dey around and we have a home game just try pop in and enjoy the best of football made in NNEWI

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2015
uduokirika1:

No wahala next time u dey around and we have a home game just try pop in and enjoy the best of football made in NNEWI
Sure. Looking forward to that
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 06, 2015
Am not critizing Innoson i love the brand name asmuch as i love the product but he should try and make the company have the same outlook Ford, Suzukis and Hondas of this world have, what does it cost, why is he yet to be planning on how to be listed on the stock market?

See Ifeanyi Uba is least wealthy omanbala i admire his style.
You mentioned Iwuanyanwu, if i were around then i will still criticize it, so what happened to Abiola Babes, OUK, Udoji, Jasper, et al and all these accidental bigmen with pot belly owned clubs

these are clubs that lack integration with the society, am a brand manager and i know what it means to run different orgs and how to project them to the audience.

Sports clubs all over the world are integrated and part and parcel of the host community that is where they get their fanbase, loyalties, supports, investments from.
You hardly see an Enugwu resident that support Enyimba and rarely see an Aba person that support Heartland who is not from Imo State, if this club is named Nnewi or Anaedo believe me many Nnewi people will come out en masse to identify with it.

How can i support a club with an individual's name for self glorification and chestbeating, this is not even a club yet though i will be mistakenly calling it that for the time being.

Dont you see Ice Cube or Game wearing Raiders or Lakers apparels, Common or Lupe Fiasco will only be wearing Bulls or Bears, while in NY people follow the yankees, rangers, jets, knicks and the Gaints....these clubs will increase your love and patroitism for your city that is one of the philosophies.
We need to learn from them abeg, we need it, lets stop exhibiting stiffneck in everything.
I was born in Onicha and i love and respect the city of my birth, if want to show off my royalty i will buy apparels from clubs that integrate the city in their outlook and brand building not one big man that is trying to show off his wealth.

Tomorrow now if Ifeanyi Uba get nnukwu ugba for biz or image it will affect the club because it was built around an individual not a city, town or state.

uduokirika1:

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 06, 2015
Thanks for this.

Inasmuch the money belong to them and they spend it is none of our businesses but that does not mean that the pros in the field will fold their hands and watch things detoriate.
We need to critique every bad move and decision so that people will learn and avoid similar pitfall.

Zonacom:

You are right sha. I remember the owner of Hull city, an Egyptian, tried changing the club's name to Hull Tigers at a point but his move was resisted by the fans. Our league in Nigeria do not have massive followership to ensure strictness like that. Here, who dishes out the money, is the supreme Commander
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 4:46pm On May 06, 2015
I think you're correct in terms of integrating the club with its city of domicile.

I think the club may still be renamed in the future to reflect society.

BuddahMonk:
Am not critizing Innoson i love the brand name asmuch as i love the product but he should try and make the company have the same outlook Ford, Suzukis and Hondas of this world have, what does it cost, why is he yet to be planning on how to be listed on the stock market?

You mentioned Iwuanyanwu, if i were around then i will still criticize it, so what happened to Abiola Babes, OUK, Udoji, Jasper, et al and all these accidental bigmen with pot belly owned clubs

these are clubs that lack integration with the society, am a brand manager and i know what it means to run different orgs and how to project them to the audience.

Sports clubs all over the world are integrated and part and parcel of the host community that is where they get their fanbase, loyalties, supports, investments from.
You hardly see an Enugwu resident that support Enyimba and rarely see an Aba person that support Heartland who is not from Imo State, if this club is named Nnewi or Anaedo believe me many Nnewi people will come out en masse to identify with it.

How can i support a club with an individual's name for self glorification and chestbeating, this is not even a club yet though i will be mistakenly calling it that for the time being.

Dont you see Ice Cube or Game wearing Raiders or Lakers apparels, Common or Lupe Fiasco will only be wearing Bulls or Bears, while in NY people follow the yankees, rangers, jets, knicks and the Gaints....these clubs will increase your love and patroitism for your city that is one of the philosophies.
We need to learn from them abeg, we need it, lets stop exhibiting stiffneck in everything.
I was born in Onicha and i love and respect the city of my birth, if want to show off my royalty i will buy apparels from clubs that integrate the city in their outlook and brand building not one big man that is trying to show off his wealth.

Tomorrow now if Ifeanyi Uba get nnukwu ugba for biz or image it will affect the club because it was built around an individual not a city, town or state.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2015
BuddahMonk:

if u really follow Naija league you will know dat what we need now is for individuals to take over clubs, govt ownership of our clubs is d major bane. You ve a good point for clubs to be structured around d community, however my groose with your first comment was your inability to see any positive inroads private ownership of clubs plays for any developing league. Rather you chose to 'throw away the baby with d bath water'.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ikoloanambra: 10:01pm On May 07, 2015
PETROLEUM: OBIANO WOOS INVESTORS IN AMERICA

In a move aimed at boosting investment in and the development of the Oil and Gas sector, a key part of his administration's four pillars of economic development, Gov Willie Obiano has intensified efforts to woo prospective investors participating in the ongoing Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) in Houston, United States of America.

Top on the agenda of the governor's itinerary was discussions with prospective investors and technical partners for the proposed International Cargo Airport at Umueri, Anambra East LGA of the state.

The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) which commenced May 4, 2015 is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies and work cooperatively to develop the technical programs is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters. Founded in 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston. OTC has expanded technically and globally with the Arctic Technology Conference, OTC Brasil, and OTC Asia.

Speaking on the benefit of the Conference, governor Obiano said: “OTC presents us with a viable platform to engage with industry experts and hold further talks with the aim of converting prospective investors to active partners in the development of our immense Oil & Gas deposits in Anambra. The fact that Oil & Gas ranks second amongst our 4-Pillars of Development gives you an idea about the importance we attach to the realization of our set goals in the sector. Also, having been an active player in the sector, I am leveraging some of the contacts to ensure we get the best to come and join us in developing our Oil & Gas deposits in a viable and eco-friendly way.”

“Anambra State is blessed with over one billion barrels and 30 trillion cubic feet of oil and gas, most of which are relatively unexploited. Our objective is to have a fully developed and self-sufficient Oil & Gas sector in Anambra State by 2018. We intend to achieve this through three broad areas of intervention – policy formulation & infrastructure development, private sector participation and community re-orientation." the governor emphasized.

Programmes so far undertaken by the Obiano administration in support of the state’s Oil and Gas ambition include investment in infrastructure to wit: construction of access roads and bridges to the oil-fields in Aguleri and revalidation of license to build an international cargo airport in Umueri, among others.

He stressed that the economic importance of the proposed airport is hinged on plans to pipe ATK (aviation fuel) from the Orient Petroleum Refinery in Aguleri to the Airport where a storage facility will be built for it in order to serve as a major hub for the re-fueling of international flights in West Africa.

Governor Obiano threw more light on previous partnership the State has entered with UD Integrated Petroleum Production Development Company, UDIPPCO, and Falcon Corporation Limited towards investing in the development of the gas-to-power initiative in the State.

Said he: “UDIPPCO will develop a central gas processing facility which will produce lean gas that will serve as feedstock for various gas utilization projects including an 80MW power plant; and subsequently, a urea/fertilizer plant, and a methanol plant. Similarly, Falcon Corporation plans to pipe Compressed Natural Gas and Liquefied Natural Gas across three strategic locations in the State to facilitate the transportation of natural gas across the state.

Recall that on inception of office, governor Obiano introduced the Four Pillars of Development which drives the Economic Agenda of the Obiano administration include – Agriculture, Industrialization, Trade & Commerce and Oil and Gas (AITO). The Four Pillars are firmly supported by the Twelve Enablers which support efforts to develop the Pillars. The Enablers are made up of fundamentals like Security, Education, Healthcare, Power Generation, the Environment, Finance, Social & Civil Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development, Hospitality & Tourism, Transportation, Water & Sanitation and Youth and Sports.

http://ikoloreports..co.uk/

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 07, 2015
[size=16pt]i hope he went with his wife, his kinsmen and his in-laws, oh yes i have seen the wife on silver color gown with mamiwota hairstyle behind him, let me know if those there are his inlaws and kinsmen from the village[/size]

[s]
ikoloanambra:
PETROLEUM: OBIANO WOOS INVESTORS IN AMERICA

In a move aimed at boosting investment in and the development of the Oil and Gas sector, a key part of his administration's four pillars of economic development, Gov Willie Obiano has intensified efforts to woo prospective investors participating in the ongoing Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) in Houston, United States of America.

Top on the agenda of the governor's itinerary was discussions with prospective investors and technical partners for the proposed International Cargo Airport at Umueri, Anambra East LGA of the state.

The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) which commenced May 4, 2015 is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies and work cooperatively to develop the technical programs is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters. Founded in 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston. OTC has expanded technically and globally with the Arctic Technology Conference, OTC Brasil, and OTC Asia.

Speaking on the benefit of the Conference, governor Obiano said: “OTC presents us with a viable platform to engage with industry experts and hold further talks with the aim of converting prospective investors to active partners in the development of our immense Oil & Gas deposits in Anambra. The fact that Oil & Gas ranks second amongst our 4-Pillars of Development gives you an idea about the importance we attach to the realization of our set goals in the sector. Also, having been an active player in the sector, I am leveraging some of the contacts to ensure we get the best to come and join us in developing our Oil & Gas deposits in a viable and eco-friendly way.”

“Anambra State is blessed with over one billion barrels and 30 trillion cubic feet of oil and gas, most of which are relatively unexploited. Our objective is to have a fully developed and self-sufficient Oil & Gas sector in Anambra State by 2018. We intend to achieve this through three broad areas of intervention – policy formulation & infrastructure development, private sector participation and community re-orientation." the governor emphasized.

Programmes so far undertaken by the Obiano administration in support of the state’s Oil and Gas ambition include investment in infrastructure to wit: construction of access roads and bridges to the oil-fields in Aguleri and revalidation of license to build an international cargo airport in Umueri, among others.

He stressed that the economic importance of the proposed airport is hinged on plans to pipe ATK (aviation fuel) from the Orient Petroleum Refinery in Aguleri to the Airport where a storage facility will be built for it in order to serve as a major hub for the re-fueling of international flights in West Africa.

Governor Obiano threw more light on previous partnership the State has entered with UD Integrated Petroleum Production Development Company, UDIPPCO, and Falcon Corporation Limited towards investing in the development of the gas-to-power initiative in the State.

Said he: “UDIPPCO will develop a central gas processing facility which will produce lean gas that will serve as feedstock for various gas utilization projects including an 80MW power plant; and subsequently, a urea/fertilizer plant, and a methanol plant. Similarly, Falcon Corporation plans to pipe Compressed Natural Gas and Liquefied Natural Gas across three strategic locations in the State to facilitate the transportation of natural gas across the state.

Recall that on inception of office, governor Obiano introduced the Four Pillars of Development which drives the Economic Agenda of the Obiano administration include – Agriculture, Industrialization, Trade & Commerce and Oil and Gas (AITO). The Four Pillars are firmly supported by the Twelve Enablers which support efforts to develop the Pillars. The Enablers are made up of fundamentals like Security, Education, Healthcare, Power Generation, the Environment, Finance, Social & Civil Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development, Hospitality & Tourism, Transportation, Water & Sanitation and Youth and Sports.

http://ikoloreports..co.uk/
[/s]

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shaboti: 10:27am On May 08, 2015
BuddahMonk:
[size=16pt]i hope he went with his wife, his kinsmen and his in-laws, oh yes i have seen the wife on silver color gown with mamiwota hairstyle behind him, let me know if those there are his inlaws and kinsmen from the village[/size]

[s][/s]
you have finally lost it embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 08, 2015
You have to learn the rudiments of democracy, the unwarranted love and lack of strong opposition have made the man to be too reckless with our resources as well as public exhibition of flamboyant lifestyle.
Why must he always go everywhere from local government to state to Abuja to Lagos and now US with his wife, why the waste, is he the only governor that is married ??

shaboti:
you have finally lost it embarassed embarassed
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:45am On May 08, 2015
I was in nnewi, awka and Onitsha yesterday and I most say that obiano is working. Awka is gradually becoming a befitting capital, Onitsha is been modernized and the state roads are quite in good condition. I will be visiting anambra every week henceforth and be sure to get my own quarter on this thread. Ndi anambra nma nma nu oooo

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 12:08pm On May 08, 2015
Now this will drive Anambra to leave the rest of Nigeria behind. With the technocrat steering the ship of Anambra right now we are good to go..

Anambra adigo mma! cool

“Anambra State is blessed with over one billion barrels and 30 trillion cubic feet of oil and gas, most of which are relatively unexploited. Our objective is to have a fully developed and self-sufficient oil and gas sector in Anambra State by 2018. We intend to achieve this through three broad areas of intervention, policy formulation and infrastructure development, private sector participation and community re-orientation,” Obiano emphasised.http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/obiano-in-houston-woos-investors-for-anambra-s-oil-and-gas-development/208808/

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2015
Too many projects on the ground. I hope he doesn't run out of cash.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4dankey: 5:58pm On May 08, 2015
More good news everyday in Anambra State. I think obiano should see how all this MOU will become a reality and not just paper news.

Let's us keep the good work going (about this lovely thread).

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 5:59pm On May 08, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Too many projects on the ground. I hope he doesn't run out of cash.
there is a belief he is not engaged in enough projects

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.