Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1223958 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2015
Some industries in Awka

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2015
I don't know who owns this massive industry in Agu Awka, the industry is big with staff quarters? Although the project is not completed yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2015
post=34083024:
I don't know who owns this massive industry in Agu Awka, the industry is big with staff quarters? Although is project is not completed yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kagame: 4:07pm On May 25, 2015

Nice work there. If you dont know ,let me tell you. The pictures you posted showing the skyline of Onitsha and Awka are the best Ive ever seen online.

Can you create another thread with those pictures. It deserves some publicity. Front page wont be a bad idea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2015
Orient petroleum temporal office Awka, and Crunchies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2015
Kagame:

Nice work there. If you dont know ,let me tell you. The pictures you posted showing the skyline of Onitsha and Awka are the best Ive ever seen online.

Can you create another thread with those pictures. It deserves some publicity. Front page wont be a bad idea.
Thanks bro, I will do that later
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2015
Back to Onitsha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 25, 2015
Nwanne am very happy about Anambra google result, before if you google Anambra or Onicha and click on images what you will be seeing were bad roads, erosion, dead bodies, collapse system, mad people, unclad criminals but since we started this thread and numerous other threads here and outside if you google Anambra the pictures will be palatable and beautiful to behold.

Am loving the way we are winning the media wars now, our cyber image has improved since few years ago and am happy, beside one rarely hear of bad news in Anambra since Obi's second term till now till now.

Anambra one thousand steps foward, one step backward.
Before any bad news we have been in the news for the right reasons for months, imagine name of states owing workers were realeased we are not among those listed, this is a great feat
-Anyi erika

1stSon create another thread for both skylines lets push it to frontpage and increase our cyperpresence.

Anyi erika erika.

Kagame:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kagame: 4:31pm On May 25, 2015
^^^^^
Buddahmonk, I salute your patriotism.
Dalu!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 4:51pm On May 25, 2015
More like a ship-house situated at New Market road..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 5:08pm On May 25, 2015
Capital Oil and Gas owned by Ifeanyi Ubah is currently selling fuel in Nnewi, Anambra State at N100 per litre.

Mr. Ubah had on Sunday promised to open his facility to “approximately 400 trucks of petroleum products” because “of to the immense hardship witnessed by Nigerians following the suspension of loading activities in all depots”.
In Lagos, Capital Oil is selling fuel at N87.

The entire country has been hit by an unprecedented fuel crisis that has grounded the nation’s economy with banks, telecommunications firms and media organisations limiting their hours of operations.

Capital Oil and Gas Ltd had on Sunday commenced the loading of 13 million litres of petrol from its depot in Apapa for distribution to the various states to reduce the current scarcity.
The Chairman of the company, Ifeayin Ubah, told journalists in Lagos that more than 2,000 trucks would be loaded before May 29 to boost the country’s economic activities.

He said the company’s facilities had the capacity to load 13 million litres of the product within the period.
“This comes to approximately 400 trucks of petroleum products on daily basis. With this, it is our belief that once again our citizens will begin to smile and return to normal family and work life.
“We call on other petroleum marketers to follow suit and save our nation from this impending economic and social crisis,’’ he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/183637-capital-oil-sells-petrol-at-n100-per-litre-in-nnewi.html

https://www.nairaland.com/2336344/capital-oil-gas-currently-selling#34084937

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 25, 2015
Schematics:
More like a ship-house situated at New Market road..

Kamo Plaza, New Mkt Road

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 25, 2015
post=34082704:
Hyundai and Nissian show room Awka

What is Innoson waiting for.

We should start giving our businesses a corporate outlook, am yet to see any Innoson or Coscharis showroom in Anambra but Hyundai have gotten one already.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 5:46pm On May 25, 2015
Havilla Suites in GRA Awka own by Virgy Etiaba..

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 5:57pm On May 25, 2015
Here is Innoson Showroom at Sir Louis Ojukwu road Nnewi. I personally took this picture..even my car key was mistakenly showing as I was snapping the pictures. cool

BuddahMonk:

What is Innoson waiting for.

We should start giving our businesses a corporate outlook, am yet to see any Innoson or Coscharis showroom in Anambra but Hyundai have gotten one already.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 6:05pm On May 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Nwanne am very happy about Anambra google result, before if you google Anambra or Onicha and click on images what you will be seeing were bad roads, erosion, dead bodies, collapse system, mad people, unclad criminals but since we started this thread and numerous other threads here and outside if you google Anambra the pictures will be palatable and beautiful to behold.

Am loving the way we are winning the media wars now, our cyber image has improved since few years ago and am happy, beside one rarely hear of bad news in Anambra since Obi's second term till now till now.

Before any bad news we have been in the news for the right reasons for months, imagine name of states owing workers were realeased we are not among those listed, this is a great feat
-Anyi erika

1stSon create another thread for both skylines lets push it to frontpage and increase our cyperpresence.

Anyi erika erika.

Very correct Nwanne! I thank , Buddahmonk, Schematics and FKO81 and all others working hard to change our online image.
The online photos of Anambra and the major cities especially "Onitsha" is gradually improving from the gutter and killings put there by BBC and oily haters media.

If Maje official is here, can he update the Onitsha and Awka city threads on skyscrappers.com? For some reasons, only the Enugu thread is constantly updated and pics from that site frequently feature more than from NL.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by RareDiamond: 6:13pm On May 25, 2015
I love this. This factory is really massive !! keep up the good work.

[quote author= post=34083135][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 25, 2015
cjrane:

Very correct Nwanne! I thank , Buddahmonk, Schematics and FKO81 and all others working hard to change our online image.
The online photos of Anambra and the major cities especially "Onitsha" is gradually improving from the gutter and killings put there by BBC and oily haters media.

If Maje official is here, can he update the Onitsha and Awka city threads on skyscrappers.com? For some reasons, only the Enugu thread is constantly updated and pics from that site frequently feature more than from NL.

I have an account in skyscrapercity but I don't know who how to post pics there, yes that website have better SEO links than NL so their pictures show most when you google result shows.

I went on twiiter I was embittered about the human meat restraunt in Anambra, the whole place was filled with redmeat tagging them Anambra human meat market.

We must win the war, we are winning the war, forcing world news agencies like BBC, dailymail and CNN to apologize is enough to show we are getting there, forget owoda people and their media like osundefer, sahara and premium times we must beat them one by one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SilverSurfer: 6:56pm On May 25, 2015
@; I SilverSurfer, on behalf of ndi Uga nile nona ebea wish to commend you on this good work of yours. It gives me immense pleasure to realise that my beloved state is gradually taking her rightful place in Nigeria. The task of projecting Anambra State cum igboland is a task that must be achieved. Udo diri ndigbo nile.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:

-Anyi erika

Anyi erika erika.

Nwanne I will do that tomorrow, I hope you guys will support me?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2015
Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 8:44pm On May 25, 2015
I love what I'm seeing. This is the truest representation of Anambra that I've seen in a while.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:46pm On May 25, 2015
Wada Seeks Amicable Resolution To Kogi, Anambra Boundary Crisis

Kogi State governor, Capt. Idris wada has said that his government is prepared to welcome suggestions that can lead to the final resolution of the lingering boundary crisis between Kogi and Anambra States.

Wada stated this last weekend when he received the Director General of the National Boundary Commission (NBC) and his team, who were in the state for an advocacy visit.

The governor, who was represented by his deputy, Yomi Awoniyi, said the visit of the advocacy team would have far reaching effects in resolving the boundary dispute between Kogi and Anambra States.

Capt Wada assured that the state will continue to preach peace to its citizens living around the disputed boundaries, noting that Kogi State was ready for the final boundary demarcation of the disputed lines.

The governor said Kogi people have accepted the olive branch of peace, from their Anambra counterparts, saying that the state was prepared to embrace ideas and suggestions that will lead to the boundary demarcation of the disputed boundary.

Capt Wada described the time as most auspicious for the NBC to carry out the demarcation, urging the commission to put a closer look on the boundary issue between Ette community in the state and their counterparts in Enugu State.

The governor equally asked the commission to put in place a mechanism to help resolve the boundary disputes between Kogi and Okpella in Edo State, and those between it and Ondo State.

Capt Idris Wada, who commended the NBC for its interest in resolving boundary issues relating to the state, assured that the state will put in place all necessary mechanism to ensure that the people are well prepared and to allow for a peaceful demarcation exercise ahead of the June 13, 2015 date.

Earlier in his remarks, Dr. Mohammed Bose Ahmed, Director General of the National Boundary Commission, said they were in the state on an advocacy visit and to meet with stakeholders on the need to give peace a chance in the planned demarcation of the Kogi/Anambra boundary, coming up in the later part of next month.

While maintaining that the commission was concerned with resolving all issues regarding the Kogi/Anambra boundary dispute, he noted that recent boundary demarcation exercise to determine the tripartite point had proved difficult.

The NBC Director General said the need for the advocacy and interactive session with the relevant stakeholders was to prepare their mind ahead the sensitisation exercise that would be carried out simultaneously in the affected communities of Kogi and Anambra, on June 19, before the final exercise to determine the last turning points at Ibaji, which is expected to begin from Idah, sometime this year.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 8:57pm On May 25, 2015
FK081, do you really take these pictures on your own initiative? Because what you are doing is indeed a difficult task. I visited Anambra last two weeks to attend the burial of my former boss late mother. After the burial, I drove to head bridge to buy some drugs. I was so impressed with the newfound cleanliness of the area. I parked my car in the car park close to the rest room. I wanted to snap a pix of the restroom, but my patience was stretched thin. I took the pix of the area during the time of Peter Obi and Hausa saga, when he wanted to clear and beautify the area. It was an eyesore. The pix is in one of the threads here. We've come a long way. We are progressing. Thanks for promoting our dear state. Deme

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2015
well don

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 9:54pm On May 25, 2015
Click on this link to see the picture of how head bridge used to look in July 2012.
https://www.nairaland.com/1009753/re-plan-demolish-mosque-onitsha#11691731

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2015
ACM10:
FK081, do you really take these pictures on your own initiative? Because what you are doing is indeed a difficult task. I visited Anambra last two weeks to attend the burial of my former boss late mother. After the burial, I drove to head bridge to buy some drugs. I was so impressed with the newfound cleanliness of the area. I parked my car in the car park close to the rest room. I wanted to snap a pix of the restroom, but my patience was stretched thin. I took the pix of the area during the time of Peter Obi and Hausa saga, when he wanted to clear and beautify the area. It was an eyesore. The pix is in one of the threads here. We've come a long way. We are progressing. Thanks for promoting our dear state. Deme
Yes I did bro, I took my time yesterday my intention was to cover Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi, but unfortunately my plane didn't work out, my camera power went flat when I was about to visit harbor industrial layout Onitsha I had to go home, that will be for another day, all I can say the development in Anambra is quit big, Anambra is developing as a state not her capital, when you are driving from Onitsha to Awka through old road you will never see bush or shanty till you get to Awka, the state is fast developing.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:34pm On May 25, 2015
uduokirika1:
well don
Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 10:58pm On May 25, 2015
I will want to see Innosson cars to be leased among big and small business men and women it will be a better way to let more individuals test and feel IVM cars.Yes their SUV are on point my cousin is driving one of it so he is happy with the car everything is working accordingly,the SUV make no sound you hardly hear the sound from their engines, the engine is a silent one and drive very smooth couple with all the latest gadgets on it.

Innosson company are doing some fantastic job already. I heard their cars and trucks for police army and customs engines car models which are upgraded to the specifications required by the force. Which is to build police specifications in the factory they are on point on that level..

You can have different thinking on how to manufacture or invent a product then you put it on plan and follow it up till is actualized that is one thing,but there are other things you might not see this is when you need a good business analysis to strategies mostly on the marketing sector you as the CEO can focus on other things you are good at. Anyway As my fellow Nnewi man Mr chukwuma suppose to know cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 25, 2015
This is what I see when I Google Onitsha, and it's probably because of all the tribal superiority wars people from this thread in particular seem to always engage in. It's a stark constrast to what I see when I Google Enugu. It seems your Enugu counterparts are more..."sophisticated," and mind their business more.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 11:22pm On May 25, 2015
Anambrs1stson I am in love with uuuuu! No homo.

Nwanne, ur camera is razor sharp. How many megapixel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 25, 2015
By the way if you really want to change what Google shows, then include more content/metadata in every image you want to show up on Google. So for instance you could include Anambra/ the correct spelling of Onitsha in every image of Anambra or Onitsha. You could also include Osha as well any more specific terms.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.