Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1223729 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:42am On May 29, 2015
That is your business if you wish to trek it in 2mins, but Awka is the largest city in the East that is if you know the boundary of the Awka Capital Territory, the most beautiful and most modern city East of the Niger. tongue

Awka capital territory stretches to Agulu, in other words Agulu Lake Resort is within the Awka Capital Territory.

In fulfillment of his promise to construct two major hotels in Anambra State as part of the measures to boost tourism in the State, Gov. Peter Obi yesterday flagged-off the construction of another 5-star hotel at Agulu Lake, Agulu, which is within the State Capital territory.http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=20273

customized13:
of course, the whole awka is trekkable in 1 hour. grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:44am On May 29, 2015
Its no joke but a reality. Please go and print this wall paper and paste it in your living room. This is Awka the Dubai of the East. It is only in Lagos and Abuja that you can see this sort of skyline. Go figure. tongue

It is actually paining some people. cheesy

customized13:
awka is London grin

Hehehehehehebeheh

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:51am On May 29, 2015
Schematics:
That is your business if you wish to trek it in 2mins, but Awka is the largest city in the East that is if you know the boundary of the Awka Capital Territory, the most beautiful and most modern city East of the Niger. tongue

largest kwa grin grin

Chino, no kill me with laughter cheesy

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:52am On May 29, 2015
Schematics:
Its no joke but a reality. Please go and print this wall paper and paste it in your living room. This is Awka the Dubai of the East. It is only in Lagos and Abuja that you can see this sort of skyline. Go figure. tongue

It is actually paining some people. cheesy

awka obodo oyibo cheesy

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:55am On May 29, 2015
At least you may know the distance and stretch of Awka Capital Territory.

In fulfillment of his promise to construct two major hotels in Anambra State as part of the measures to boost tourism in the State, Gov. Peter Obi yesterday flagged-off the construction of another 5-star hotel at Agulu Lake, Agulu, which is within the State Capital territory.http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=20273

customized13:
largest kwa grin grin

Chino, no kill me with laughter cheesy

I know your plan but I am coming with updates on that Abia thread. Brace up. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:57am On May 29, 2015
Schematics:
At least you may know the distance and stretch of Awka Capital Territory.

I know your plan but I am coming with updates on that Abia thread. Brace up. tongue
Don't fall your hands oooo cheesy grin

Don't forget I go to awka every week, let's respect ourselves cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:02am On May 29, 2015
Fall my hand how? When I am already showing you how Awka looks like. Whatever thing you post is definitely from that your useless backward filthy Abia state. cheesy

This is how our hoods in Awka looks, if it short of this then it is photoshopped from your state of Abia.

customized13:
Don't fall your hands oooo cheesy grin

Don't forget I go to awka every week, let's respect ourselves cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by newbies56: 9:03am On May 29, 2015
Please where's the Frank guy that promised with more pictures
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:05am On May 29, 2015
Schematics:
Fall my hand how? When I am already showing you how Awka looks like. Whatever thing you post is definitely from that your useless backward filthy Abia state. cheesy

This is how our hoods in Awka looks, if it short of this then it is photoshopped from your state of Abia.

just no fall your hand sha, you know I know how to take pix with sign posts and directional signs.

No talk say I no warn you, respect yourself.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:07am On May 29, 2015
Stop fooling yourself go and take pictures, if it is not like the ones I posted then it is not Awka, you can put all the signpost you want that is your business. tongue

customized13:
just no fall your hand sha, you know I know how to take pix with sign posts and directional signs.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:13am On May 29, 2015
Schematics:
Stop fooling yourself go and take pictures, if it is not like the ones I posted then it is not Awka, you can put all the signpost you want that is your business. tongue

OK oooo grin

Just no do like craze man, no be you craze pass oooooooo grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:16am On May 29, 2015
You are the crazy one here because you woke up in anger because of envy or frustration, na you know which one!

**Anyways this handle is not for e-war but when it starts you know how we do it.

This is how we roll, no batcher, no shanty in Awka. Everybody lives in decent abodes. tongue

customized13:
OK oooo grin

Just no do like craze man, no be you craze pass oooooooo grin

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2015
peppyluv02:
Chidyhels insulted you not me. But you insulted her first and mentioned my moniker.
That lady registered 2011 and I, 2013 and she isn't so active on politics like I am but I won't try to convince you anymore.
Your obsession has been noted.
We shall see.......it's not a threat but a guarantee...it seems my cold shoulders gave you sleepless nights and made you obsessed with you....noted!
...Just continue with the blackmails and lies at least silversurfer,Zonacom,FreeGlobe,ACM10,captainojemba and co seem to believe your lies and actually thinks I send you pm and messages but I care less.

No dear. I don't believe any shi.t from that mofo called chino. He is just a confused fellow so I've learnt not to take him serious. Just let the past be and be more careful in future. peace!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2015
customized13:

Listen,you can go open a thread where you and chino can display your madness and leave this thread alone. Somebody actually took their own time to take pictures and keep us informed and we will not let two old f.ools mess it up. Enough damage has been done and such madness must stop. Like as I said,open another thread and show the world what a squalor Awka is just to prove to those hyping Awka as the best capital east of the Niger how wrong they are. But don't mess with this thread!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:23am On May 29, 2015
Schematics:
You are the crazy one here because you woke up in anger because of envy or frustration, na you know which one!

This is how we roll, no batcher, no shanty. Everybody lives in decent abodes. tongue

I have been able to pass my message.

I wish awka and anambra state goodluck, the state roads are good, Onitsha is growing but awka is Sh1t.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2015
newbies56:
Please where's the Frank guy that promised with more pictures

So,you expect Frankie to keep using his time to post pictures while some eidiot ruins it with personal attacks? If I were Frankie I will let this thread die.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:26am On May 29, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Listen,you can go open a thread where you and chino can display your madness and leave this thread alone. Somebody actually took their own time to take pictures and keep us informed and we will not let two old f.ools mess it up. Enough damage has been done and such madness must stop. Like as I said,open another thread and show the world what a squalor Awka is just to prove to those hyping Awka as the best capital east of the Niger how wrong they are. But don't mess with this thread!
I'm so sorry, didn't mean to. I will stop
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chizobamgbume(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2015
customized13:
I'm not you chino, I don't need to envy any Igbo state. Do you see my posts on IMO and Enugu threads?

Awka is a monumental disappointment, I use to think abakaliki is the least developed till I explored awka. For a state like anambra, no, awka is a village.
I totally agree with you, I was amazed the day I went o Abakaliki.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:31am On May 29, 2015
You just registered a new monika 2 seconds ago. Is it how development and advancement in Anambra is paining you Chidiebere? Haba cheesy cheesy

That place is HongHonk why not go and open a thread and show us than coming here to expose your complex? tongue

chizobamgbume:

I totally agree with you, I was amazed the day I went o Abakaliki.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 9:36am On May 29, 2015
INTERESTING EXCERPT FROM GOODLUCK JONATHAN'S HANDOVER SPEECH

We are in the construction
stages of a new national
network for standard gauge speed-train services, with the new rail line segment, from Abuja to Kaduna, successfully completed. In addition, we have initiated the process for the construction of an ultra modern coastal rail line
that will run from Lagos to
Calabar, with a link to Onitsha.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chizobamgbume(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2015
Schematics:
You just registered a new monika 2 seconds ago. Is it how development and advancement in Anambra is paining you Chidiebere? Haba cheesy cheesy

That place is HongHonk why not go and open a thread and show us than coming here to expose your complex? tongue

Funny chino stop abeg,who is chidiebere? We all want a better Anambra more than you do okay. We are trying but not yet there, let's discuss the problems and projects in our state instead of this dubai chest beating.

Tabletman you gave been scarce here,hope you are good.
Odenigbo good morning.
Anambra dalu nuoooo.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:42am On May 29, 2015
Schematics:

now everybody is me grin

Who's really crazy here
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:43am On May 29, 2015
Chidiebere, don't forget that we thought you all these tricks. You are still a baby 'general'..please come and learn more work because we have moved to another level! tongue

chizobamgbume:

Funny chino stop abeg,who is chidiebere? We all want a better Anambra more than you do okay. We are trying but not yet there, let's discuss the problems and projects in our state instead of this dubai chest beating.

Tabletman you gave been scarce here,hope you are good.
Odenigbo good morning.
Anambra dalu nuoooo.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:44am On May 29, 2015
I thought you all those stuff and till today you are still a baby mentally. tongue

customized13:
now everybody is me grin

Who's really crazy here

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 9:45am On May 29, 2015
"We are in the construction
stages of a new national
network for standard gauge speed-train services, with the new rail line segment, from Abuja to Kaduna, successfully completed. In addition, we have initiated the process for the construction of an ultra modern coastal rail line
that will run from Lagos to
Calabar, with a link to Onitsha." ~ GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:45am On May 29, 2015
Schematics:
I thought you all those stuff and till today you are still a baby when it comes to that. tongue

are you mad?

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chizobamgbume(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2015
peppyluv02:
Sorry Zonacom,that advise is sincerely not needed because there is nothing to be careful about in the future or now. None of us who were his fb friends shared anything with him. He is so jobless to go after anyone who shares same surname with you on fb.Any fool can believe the lunatic's story....I already gave him my word.
It's okay, just ignore him that's the best way to treat someone like him.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 9:47am On May 29, 2015
Notice this part: "with a link to Onitsha."

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chizobamgbume(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2015
Schematics:
Chidiebere, don't forget that we thought you all these tricks. You are still a baby 'general'..please come and learn more work because we have moved to another level! tongue

Now I am totally convinced that you have been accusing people wrongly and posting fake pictures. You are hereby ignored from henceforth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.