Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1223505 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
peppyluv02:
I wonder what Nnamdi Kanu and the core Biafran loyalists will say when they stumble on our different eastern threads and see how we tear and blackmail each other. I read all these and begin to doubt if Biafran will even be a success.Shouldn't we be bothered by Buhari calling us the '5%' he will deal with. When we are not United,how can we speak against these injustice? The likes of Rochas and Ngige who supported Buhari won't say they ain't feeling stup!d now.

For those saying Anambarians are boastful, it's not really true. Just that some Igbos from other states seem to have this inferiority complex towards Anambra people. I can't forget easily how a certain woman from Imo devoted her time throughout an eight hours journey from Abuja to the east to insulting Anambra people. If not for her age and my front neighbor (Zulu Adigwe,the nollywood actor) who asked me to ignore her but throughout the journey,I was boiling. She called us unprintable names,that our men only know how to import containers and killing people with fake products while our women control their husbands and hardly marry....what led to that,I don't know but nobody insulted her or her state before she started ranting. Or is it the various Igbos who go on yoruba and northern threads to start insulting Anambra people.
Yes,I won't deny not to have retaliated in so many cases but when I realize I'm not the only one from Anambra neither do I love my state more than other indigenes,I regretted it and learning to ignore.

Please let's put a stop to all these childish insults and start thinking of ourselves as one. If some Anambarians choose to brag about their state and call others inferior or someone says Anambra is inferior,pls ignore them as that is the most painful thing you can do to stupid person.
DikeOha882, OdenigboAroli,Anambradota,Largas,Malawian,Zonacom,winnie,Abagworo,customized13,yang and others,please let's put a stop to this.

Those who tend to divide Igbos are usually Igbo APC member and anti Biafran igbo

Check out igbo bashers on fb or twitter chances are that they are APC members or Anti biafra

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Igbonazy:

Those who tend to divide Igbos are usually Igbo APC member and anti Biafran igbo
wrong
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Igbonazy:

[size=13pt]Exactly! They adopt the typical Yoruba divide and conquer strategy to divide Igbos in order to subdue us.
Then after APC dumps them in appointments, they turn around to call on Igbos to beg Buhari for appointment. Hoping Buhari will appoint them as Igbo APC.

I hope Buhari continues to sideline them so that they will pay for their treachery and betrayal.
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Igbonazy:

Check out igbo "bashers" on fb or twitter chances are that they are APC members or Anti biafra

Modified
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
peppyluv02:
I wonder what Nnamdi Kanu and the core Biafran loyalists will say when they stumble on our different eastern threads and see how we tear and blackmail eachother. I read all these and begin to doubt if Biafran will even be a success.Shouldn't we be bothered by Buhari calling us the '5%' he will deal with. When we are not United,how can we speak against these injustice? The likes of Rochas and Ngige who supported Buhari won't say they ain't feeling stup!d now.

For those saying Anambarians are boastful, it's not really true. Just that some Igbos from other states seem to have this inferiority complex towards Anambra people. I can't forget easily how a certain woman from Imo devoted her time throughout an eight hours journey from Abuja to the east to insulting Anambra people. If not for her age and my front neighbor (Zulu Adigwe,the nollywood actor) who asked me to ignore her but throughout the journey,I was boiling. She called us unprintable names,that our men only know how to import containers and killing people with fake products while our women control their husbands and hardly marry....what led to that,I don't know but nobody insulted her or her state before she started ranting. Or is it the various Igbos who go on yoruba and northern threads to start insulting Anambra people.
Yes,I won't deny not to have retaliated in so many cases but when I realize I'm not the only one from Anambra neither do I love my state more than other indigenes,I regretted it and learning to ignore.

Please let's put a stop to all these childish insults and start thinking of ourselves as one. If some Anambarians choose to brag about their state and call others inferior or someone says Anambra is inferior,pls ignore them as that is the most painful thing you can do to stupid person.
DikeOha882, OdenigboAroli,Anambradota,Largas,Malawian,Zonacom,winnie,Abagworo,customized13,yang and others,please let's put a stop to this.
sister, i dont do Anambra supremacist rubbish, that is chino. see break and and apply caution.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nnamdi Kalu is here already, dont know if he visits regularly or comment
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
That is why I said the likes of Rochas are feeling stupid right now but trying so hard to cover up and where is Ngige hiding?
Cjrane2:

[size=13pt]Exactly! They adopt the typical Yoruba divide and conquer strategy to divide Igbos in order to subdue us.
Then after APC dumps them in appointments, they turn around to call on Igbos to beg Buhari for appointment. Hoping Buhari will appoint them as Igbo APC.
I hope Buhari continues to sideline them so that they will pay for their treachery and betrayal.
[/size]
I Know he started it and when I tried to stop him,he thought blackmailing me will do. Anyway my regret is ever replying him that day.I know you don't do such.Didn't mention those I did because they do so but just to help bring peace. Enough of this hatred amongst us and let's learn to ignore those who do and post relevant things just like the guy who started this thread,FKO81 and investnow2013
Malawian:

sister, i dont do Anambra supremacist rubbish, that is chino. see break and and apply caution.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
***Let us digress a little**
Check out the only privately owned. Stadium approved by. LMC to host Premier league. matches in the country (ROJENNY STADIUM - Oba). Where else can one find such if not in my lovely omambala.

Our brothers(heartland fc of owerri )are also sharing the. Venue with our own Anaedo maxquerades a.k.a Anambra warriors (I'uba fc)

Pic. Shows heartland vs wikki tourist match ended 4:0 in. Favour of our oriental brothers

14 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
uduokirika1:
***Let us digress a little**
Check out the only privately owned. Stadium approved by. LMC to host Premier league. matches in the country (ROJENNY STADIUM - Oba). Where else can one find such if not in my lovely omambala.

Our brothers(heartland fc of owerri )are also sharing the. Venue with our own Anaedo maxquerades a.k.a Anambra warriors (I'uba fc)

Pic. Shows heartland vs wikki tourist match ended 4:0 in. Favour of our oriental brothers
Thought heartland play their home matches now at Portharcourt. I remember they defeated Ifeanyiubah there some weeks ago
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Zonacom:

Thought heartland play their home matches now at Portharcourt. I remember they defeated Ifeanyiubah there some weeks ago

No! They are still playing. Here at Oba but might relocate back to owerri very. Soon 'cos the Dan Anyiam stadium. Renovation is almost. Completed but I also gathered that the current strike ongoing in Imo state. Might. Not help matters so their stay here is still valid.

As for the port-hacourt match they refused. To play in Oba against I'uba for their home match and opted. For the Liberation stadium PH claiming I'uba might take undue advantage. Of the. Ground as per the original Landlords grin grin grin grin grin it was football politics. And it worked. For them!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
I keep telling people that oil does not make a country rich what makes people rich is the human capital I keep telling people that access to ocean doesntr make country rich, if access to ocean makes country rich maybe somalia, sudan, Nigeria, Ghana, Sao Tome would be the richest country maybe oman will be richer but the richest and the most prosperous country in EU is landlocked and they are Luxembourg and Switzerland and these countries have the highest GDP in western Europe yet they have no oil they have no access to ocean.

To bring this argument home, Anambra my home state have proved this theory to be truth from the most educated state, a state that have the highest concentration of millionaire in sub Saharan Africa, a state that have the most intellectual to a state that have the highest can do spirit and business owners, yet just like Luxembourg they don’t have oil or do I say oil in great quantity, the citizens like me care less about oil but care more about how to do the next deal or the next region to exploit. Anambra state governor, Willie Obiano has increased the salary of state workers by 16%. He announced the increase in salary during the Civil Service day celebration in Awka the state capital yesterday July 30th.

This is state that had surplus where others are broke, states that bought up other states bonds like Osun, Ondo et al. This is a state that turned education around by 360 degrees. Yes they might say these Anambra dudes beat their chest or blow their trumpets, yes it might be true but the fact is that they have the right to do so. When you look back and understand how far you have come in life, at least just like the proverbial lizard that fell from Iroko tree, what you do is nod your head. I think these peeps from Anambra deserve that.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
uduokirika1:

No! They are still playing. Here at Oba but might relocate back to owerri very. Soon 'cos the Dan Anyiam stadium. Renovation is almost. Completed but I also gathered that the current strike ongoing in Imo state. Might. Not help matters so their stay here is still valid.

As for the port-hacourt match they refused. To play in Oba against I'uba for their home match and opted. For the Liberation stadium PH claiming I'uba might take undue advantage. Of the. Ground as per the original Landlords grin grin grin grin grin it was football politics. And it worked. For them!
Ok. Now i understand. It appears they are enjoying the stadium though. Seeing that they trashed wikki tourist of all clubs 4:0.
BTW how are we planning to host Abia warriors? I dey fear those guys o. Hope ogbumadu will surprise us
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Igbonazy:
Nnamdi Kalu is here already, dont know if he visits regularly or comment

If Nnamdi is here or you know how to reach him, tell him the following,
1. Never antagonize the USA or western powers in your struggle. They have every means to be sympathetic to your cause or shut it down. Even the Arabs and Boko haram ediots know that much. We must imbibe the attitude of reading every part of the Biafran war in order not to repeat the same mistakes, while expecting a different result. Although the role of British PM Harold Wilson was atrocious during the war, it was a mistake to publicly antagonize Great Britain. All efforts could have been made to approach Harold Wilson privately using other European allies as France and Portugal.

2. Freedom struggle isn't child's play. It is more of an art to influence public opinion and attitude towards an issue to threatening a confrontation. which typically makes you appear as the aggressor.It is a systematic process of first making your case and convincing the world that your case is a just one. Issuing threats as Boko haram does is exactly the wrong path to follow since it puts you in the same category as ISIS or Boko haram.

3. Begin peaceful public marches both in Nigeria and across the world to raise awareness about the oppression of your people. You should be armed with facts and figures to counter those that will want to dismiss the oppression of Igbos as a figment of imagination.

4. Begin inclusive ways to bring respectable Igbo people into the agenda. The impression that Biafra is Ojukwu's pet project is laughable and a confirmation that he had swallowed the Nigerian years of propaganda to belittle the Biafran struggle. Many notable Igbo people from Michael Okpara to cyprian ekwensi to Akanu Ibiam to chinua Achebe, sir Louis Mbanefo to Chike Obi and many more intellectuals were part of the brains behind Biafra. Ojukwu was merely the face and the military arm of the struggle. Therefore getting the Igbo think tank on board is the only way to advance the struggle. Smearing the image of ohaneze and Igbo intellectuals publicly because you don't agree with them is a sure recipe for failure.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
tonychristopher:
I keep telling people that oil does not make a country rich what makes people rich is the human capital I keep telling people that access to ocean doesntr make country rich, if access to ocean makes country rich maybe somalia, sudan, Nigeria, Ghana, Sao Tome would be the richest country maybe oman will be richer but the richest and the most prosperous country in EU is landlocked and they are Luxembourg and Switzerland and these countries have the highest GDP in western Europe yet they have no oil they have no access to ocean.

To bring this argument home, Anambra my home state have proved this theory to be truth from the most educated state, a state that have the highest concentration of millionaire in sub Saharan Africa, a state that have the most intellectual to a state that have the highest can do spirit and business owners, yet just like Luxembourg they don’t have oil or do I say oil in great quantity, the citizens like me care less about oil but care more about how to do the next deal or the next region to exploit. Anambra state governor, Willie Obiano has increased the salary of state workers by 16%. He announced the increase in salary during the Civil Service day celebration in Awka the state capital yesterday July 30th.

This is state that had surplus where others are broke, states that bought up other states bonds like Osun, Ondo et al. This is a state that turned education around by 360 degrees. Yes they might say these Anambra dudes beat their chest or blow their trumpets, yes it might be true but the fact is that they have the right to do so. When you look back and understand how far you have come in life, at least just like the proverbial lizard that fell from Iroko tree, what you do is nod your head. I think these peeps from Anambra deserve that.
Am from Anambra too, idemili North to be precised. We are the richest and the most educated people in Anambra. We dont need others tiny anambra villages to succeed. We have the highest number of mansions in Anambra. We are the strongest and could easily defeat the rest of Anambra in war
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yang(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
Igbonazy:

Am from Anambra too, idemili North to be precised. We are the richest and the most educated people in Anambra. We dont need others tiny anambra villages to succeed. We have the highest number of mansions in Anambra. We are the strongest and could easily defeat the rest of Anambra in war
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
To tell you the truth since the sack of mitcko Durev and the advent of coach John 'Ogbummadu' na siddon-dey-look mode I dey Imagine all clubs. signing new players to beef up their squad against the second half of the league coming up this weekend John ogbummadu on the other hand has off-loaded over 10players without making any single signing during the two. Weeks reak/transfer window!

I just wish him the very best.

Rojenny stadium has favoured Heartland FCmore than it has done for the I'uba United heartland are yet. To loose. Or even drew a match at Oba whereas I'uba had already lost two! Recall that heartland had lost twice at home(owerri). To Abia warriors and Sunshine stars before moving down to Oba while Gabros. (I'uba) never coceded any goal at all back then at the Beverly. Stadium @Nnewi!

So. U can see the twist and irony of fate but let's hope and pray that something good will come out on suunday against Abia warriors in the BAAD (Big Anambra-Abia Derby)!!!!!
Zonacom:

Ok. Now i understand. It appears they are enjoying the stadium though. Seeing that they trashed wikki tourist of all clubs 4:0.
BTW how are we planning to host Abia warriors? I dey fear those guys o. Hope ogbumadu will surprise us
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Igbonazy:

nsogbu adighi...Rick your boat

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
cjrane:

If Nnamdi is here or you know how to reach him, tell him the following,
1. Never antagonize the USA or western powers in your struggle. They have every means to be sympathetic to your cause or shut it down. Even the Arabs and Boko haram ediots know that much. We must imbibe the attitude of reading every part of the Biafran war in order not to repeat the same mistakes, while expecting a different result. Although the role of British PM Harold Wilson was atrocious during the war, it was a mistake to publicly antagonize Great Britain. All efforts could have been made to approach Harold Wilson privately using other European allies as France and Portugal.

2. Freedom struggle isn't child's play. [size=15pt]It is more of an art to influence public opinion and attitude towards an issue to threatening a confrontation. [/size] which typically makes you appear as the aggressor.It is a systematic process of first making your case and convincing the world that your case is a just one. Issuing threats as Boko haram does is exactly the wrong path to follow since it puts you in the same category as ISIS or Boko haram.

3. Begin peaceful public marches both in Nigeria and across the world to raise awareness about the oppression of your people. You should be armed with facts and figures to counter those that will want to dismiss the oppression of Igbos as a figment of imagination.

4. Begin inclusive ways to bring respectable Igbo people into the agenda. The impression that Biafra is Ojukwu's pet project is laughable and a confirmation that he had swallowed the Nigerian years of propaganda to belittle the Biafran struggle. Many notable Igbo people from Michael Okpara to cyprian ekwensi to Akanu Ibiam to chinua Achebe, sir Louis Mbanefo to Chike Obi and many more intellectuals were part of the brains behind Biafra. Ojukwu was merely the face and the military arm of the struggle. Therefore getting the Igbo think tank on board is the only way to advance the struggle. Smearing the image of ohaneze and Igbo intellectuals publicly because you don't agree with them is a sure recipe for failure.

Excellent advise Bro.
@ the bolded, i have always told people the first freedom fighter was Moses. How did he get his people free? Was he able to do it by killing Pharoah's servants punishing an Isrealite? No!

He was led by God and he went back to Pharoah to present his argument why he thought enslavement of his people was wrong and warned Pharoah that the wrought of God will be provoked if he didn't listen.

In this case, Nnamdi does not need to present his case to Buhari, he only needs to present his case to WORLD LEADERS and prove to them that his case is real. Leave the rest to God. If they could bring down Soviet union or apartheid in south africa without firing a shot, think of Nigeria if they are convinced it is an evil empire dedicated to the oppression of part of her citizens.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2492698/bailout-warned-rainy-days-peter
Peter obi speaks about the current economic challenge most states are facing presently and how he heeded the advice Okonjo iweala gave them( governors) when he was in office.

Obiano is obviously just reaping the fruits of peter's savings

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by KinkyAngela(f): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
BREAKING NEWS

* Nnamdi Kanu summons an emergency meeting of the Biafra war council as heavy fighting between IPOB Terrorists and The Nigerian Police Force rocks Aba, Abia state.

* multiple bomb explosions in Ariara Market.

* one Police station and two Deeper Life Churches have been burnt

* casuality figures yet unknown but rescue workers say number of dead bodies counted so far could be as high as 200

* Governor Okezie Ikpeazu slams a dusk to dawn curfew on Aba and it environs

* more details later

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Beremx(f): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Igbonazy:

You are the same person who just said Igbos who support APC and who are anti-Biafra are the ones who divide Igbos. Take a look at your comment and see if you're not guilty of what you accuse APC Igbo supporters.
Even within Anambra State,you just admitted being a supremacist

Shame on you!!

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
ChimaAdeoye:

Excellent advise Bro.
@ the bolded, i have always told people the first freedom fighter was Moses. How did he get his people free? Was he able to do it by killing Pharoah's servants punishing an Isrealite? No!

He was led by God and he went back to Pharoah to present his argument why he thought enslavement of his people was wrong and warned Pharoah that the wrought of God will be provoked if he didn't listen.

In this case, Nnamdi does not need to present his case to Buhari, he only needs to present his case to WORLD LEADERS and prove to them that his case is real. Leave the rest to God. If they could bring down Soviet union or apartheid in south africa without firing a shot, think of Nigeria if they are convinced it is an evil empire dedicated to the oppression of part of her citizens.
Very unlikely UN will listen to you without putting up a fight back home
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
KinkyAngela:
BREAKING NEWS

* Nnamdi Kanu summons an emergency meeting of the Biafra war council as heavy fighting between IPOB Terrorists and The Nigerian Police Force rocks Aba, Abia state.

* casuality figures yet unknown

* more details later
go and sit down with your propaganda news

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Beremx:

You are the same person who just said Igbos who support APC and who are anti-Biafra are the ones who divide Igbos. Take a look at your comment and see if you're not guilty of what you accuse APC Igbo supporters.

Shame on you!!

Berem

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Beremx:

Shame on you!!
Good one! If this will end primitive attacks on your people,am all for it.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Beremx(f): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Igbonazy:

which people are you talking about? anyway,I just pointed at your hypocrisy for you to see. You cannot accuse someone of something you're guilty of. That's what you should know.

Daalu
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
KinkyAngela:
BREAKING NEWS

* casuality figures yet unknown but rescue workers say number of dead bodies counted so far could be as high as 200

* more details later
Wadup shem.ale? You've expressed your hate for igbos several times on nl. One would expect that you'd mind your business and stay away from a people you so hate. But every now and then you keep seeking our attention. Wetin sef? U dey find husband?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Beremx:
which people are you talking about? anyway,I just pointed at your hypocrisy for you to see. You cannot accuse someone of something you're guilty of. That's what you should know.

Daalu

STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD, P!Mp. That comment was written for a reason. Will be hard for people with lower IQ to decipher

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Beremx(f): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Igbonazy:

STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD, P!Mp. That comment was written for a reason. Will be hard for people with lower IQ to decipher
the comment was written for a reason indeed! What a jerk!

shame on you once again!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
KinkyAngela:
BREAKING NEWS

* more details later

Source? Traitors!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OGOg: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Igbonazy:

The ignorant primitive hag took the bait, swallowed everything hook line and sinker
I detest her E-personality, I hope she's not so in real life

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.