Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1222396 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
OkijaAmakka:

Stop deceiving people. Our land is cursed.
oga, so you registered a new account to come here to decieve yourself? I know you hate Igbos as much as you hate yourself but let them be, they're God's people

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol..OkijaAmaka with double K posting pictures of Anambra twenty yrs ago.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
liberty300:
Oga, the last two pictures are the ones you got from Google, they're old pictures.

The second pic with a man kneeling down is a mechanic workshop (no defense there it is usually a mess in every state)

The fourth pic with the woman standing next to a basket of oranges is a market scene..nothing to write home about in markets

The pic with the giant open drainage is an emergency control drainage to halt erosion. Covering it up might spell doom cos rain water empties into that drain

The pic with the giant open drainage is an emergency control drainage to halt erosion. Covering it up might spell doom cos rain water empties into that drain

The fake Okijamakka is out for mischief. The aim is to rekindle negativity in this thread. Like I've always written, Igbos should always write their complaint on the internet but desist from posting bad images as political blackmail. It backfires.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

It could be Chino's new moniker. He opened Abagworro and Abagworo1 to cause mischief.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Abagworo:

It could be Chino's new moniker. He opened Abagworro and Abagworo1 to cause mischief.

No,its not Chino.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

I used to operate the handle okijaamaka with igbomonk but I later decided to deactivate them to ditch tribalism.

I wonder why its taking Afam and co forever to clean up this messs .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
chino11:

General, I think this is enough. Take it up with okijaamaka on those threads out there even though the pictures you posted are not Anambra.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by freshdude99(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Afam4eva:

This guy has been an OBI hater since 1960 grin
Am even forced to ask if he is ok! How the heck can he compare obi and a small boy el rufai. Honestly I really wonder how the dude freeglobe reasons

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by freshdude99(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:
All lies, el rufai analyzed every state budget that year and even criticized budgets from northern states so your ethnic card falls flat.. Simple english is all you need:

It was unfortunate that the analysis deflated the saintly image obi was building
On wat capacity is he analysing our budget?
As the accountant general, DG budget office or finance minister?
Dude is just a noisy fellow
Pick another project topic dude and leave project peter obi for us

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2015
OkijaAmakka:

Stop deceiving people. Our land is cursed.
yes your land is cursed and forever it shall be...
not mine fool.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2015
post=37242385:

The man lack knowledge of what is happening in Anambra, Ikenga hotel was burnt down during Ngige an Chris Uba saga, that's were they are buiding Awka shopping mall,, which I believe will bring more revenue to us, Premier brewery Arthur Eze owns major stake in PM, when Anambra state gov was tring to sale PM to SAB Miller, during Obi's tenure Arthur refused, for the past one year Obiano.had performed well in area of industry he brought many investors and he's supporting industrialist in Anambra by providing support fund.

I just opened the link and read it now.

The man made mention of Premier Brewery Arthur Eze ran down, Fountop Ozubulu that never worked for a day, it was started by Ezife, Mbaniuju used it to deceive us then with another one called Louis Ojukwu three-in-one complex in Awka that will house companies and markets.
ikenga Hotel don caste.

The list of companies that closed shop in Anambra is -

GCM - Onitsha.

Iju industries - Onitsha.

Niger Delta Flour Mills - Ogbunike.

ONALMCO - Ozubulu.

Brifina - Onitsha.

GMO - Onitsha.

Though as these companies closed shops many have sprung up within the same vicinity.

Industrially Anambra State is doing very well, commercially they are doing well the major place Anambra is facing serious challenges are ICT, environment, tourism, infrastructure yes infrastructure, Anambra roads are too narrow, open drainages and unmarked roads
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by badnature: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2015
those pictures in page 534 in not anambra state,and that flooded are is Lagos av seen that image on nairaland
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by PAINGAIN: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2015
I am proud of my state, I am proud of my igboland. Meanwhile if u want to buy land in and around okpuno, send me a msg.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Nnewi Industrial City should be revamped in other to accommodate more industries & businesses!. The road infrastructure especially Okija to Nnewi, Oba to Nnewi & Nnewi to Nnobi roads should be Dualized as soon as possible!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2015
Abagworo:

it is customized.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
investnow2013:
Nnewi Industrial City should be revamped in other to accommodate more industries & businesses!. The road infrastructure especially Okija to Nnewi, Oba to Nnewi & Nnewi to Nnobi roads should be Dualized as soon as possible!
I have a similar picture of Nnewi mall. I have close to 500 pictures of nnewi, Onitsha, Awka, Asaba and Enugu from my recent visit to the east. Most won't post because of size. Will figure out how to begin posting them.Especially after the madness is over.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Shut up there. U know how we roll lolzz

Go and ask Omoreminder2.

U are a baby

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You should pity your people and respect yourself, you have been warned.

Signed,

The Revelation for the Operatives

cc

GenIgrigi

ArodewilliamsT
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
omoreminder2:

Signed,

The Revelation foe the Operatives

cc

GenIgrigi

ArodewilliamsT
[/s]

The coward is here again. Shame uno get.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
cjrane:

I have a similar picture of Nnewi mall. I have close to 500 pictures of nnewi, Onitsha, Awka, Asaba and Enugu from my recent visit to the east. Most won't post because of size. Will figure out how to begin posting them.Especially after the madness is over.
I think pics can be resized..though I am not sure how
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

The coward is here again. Shame uno get.

I thought you would have become more reasonable after the introduction I gave you the other night tongue tongue tongue
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

[s]

Signed,

cc

GenIgrigi

ArodewilliamsT[/s]

This fool that ran away when the superior power of Odua overwhelmed his bald akpu head grin grin

U see us, you run for your life

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

This fool that ran away when the superior power of Odua overwhelmed his bald akpu head grin grin

U see us, you run for your life

I almost finished you that day and that was just an intro. eeediot. grin grin grin grin grin

The problem is no matter how you are dealt with you still try to console yourself...... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ARIZONA123(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

Signed,

cc

GenIgrigi

ArodewilliamsT
. General. We are on standby. But let's not derail this our precious thread biko
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

I almost finished you that day and that was just an intro. eeediot. grin grin grin grin grin

The problem is no matter how you are dealt with you still try to console yourself...... grin grin grin grin grin

U are nothing but a bastard liar. U son of a ibo prostitute

Product of Igbo baby factory in Onitsha

U went away from NL after we nearly destroyed u lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

U are nothing but a bastard liar. U son of a ibo prostitute

Product of Igbo baby factory in Onitsha

U went away from NL after we nearly destroyed u lolzzz

Hahahahahahaha. If you watch my movement you will notice that I don't stay long on nairaland, I come and go.... grin grin grin grin grin

I pity you. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.