Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1223365 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2015
Shut up and get out from here you dunce because your input is not needed here. There are horrible and unpassable roads in imo state for you to worry about.- Owerri roads leading to Ph has completely cut off and I think that should be bothering you most. At least we still have the first niger bridge intact. You should be buried alive. Go to your useless and worthless imo state, you are not needed here, go and cry to Buhari to fix horrible roads in imo state, go and cry to Buhari to clear 11months salary arrears in imo state. Leave us alone because we have nothing in common with you and your worthless state.

[s]
abagoro:

You are still living in dreams. By the time you wake up, the world must have left you behind. I feel happy each time I am vindicated. Everything I wrote during Jonathan regime are still there undone but you are still sleeping. This same bridge you are suggesting I be killed for was ignored by Jonathan and Buhari is about doing same.

Now I should be killed for suggesting we do it ourselves.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by abagoro(m): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2015
asha80:
a substantial amount of work on that bridge is going to go on in asaba delta state so why say se igbos and count out delta state?..have you ever seen where a state does a substantial amt of job on another state without the later state contributing?what if the state(delta state here) refuses to give permision what then happens?..by the way why are you now advocating that Igbo should do it themselves?where you not the one that always insisted that it should be done by FG?why the about turn now?

I guess you have not followed my stand on that bridge. My stand has always been same ever. Follow the link I posted on the topic about Niger bridge collapsing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1966199/niger-bridge-
shaking/3

Here's my contribution on that topic.

Lol! Nnamdi Azikiwe was a ceremonial President but
the Prime Minister was Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. I
only wrote that as a response to the tribalist who
wanted to blame Northerners. Amaechi the other day
listed what Northerners did in Rivers State and it
cannot be disputed. My take is that y'all should stop
creating North/South dichotomy and face the real
issue.

I want Igbos to build that bridge without being ridiculed
by Jonathan or whoever is in charge. I will personally
donate 10million and I expect other Igbos to do alike
according to their capability. We can raise the money
in one month.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Zonacom:

I've never heard or read about any project in nigeria so politicized as this second Niger bridge. What rubish! Is this bridge going to be the biggest in Africa? Gej and PDP played with our (ndigbo) heads over this bridge. Today Buhari and APC are taking the joke to a whole new level. Rubish!
I decided not to comment on this second niger bridge issue. But since you guys brought it up here again, let me make this clear to everyone now. Jonathan tried his best to make the FG fund the construction single-handedly but the senate said that FG could not afford the amount which is a BIG lie. If the same project were to be sited in the north, FG will definitely afford it. Jonathan then went out of his way to make the project a PPP funding just to make sure the bridge is constructed. FG agreed to pay only 30 billion naira out of 117 billion. The rest of the amount will be funded by private investors which they'll recover through tolls within 25 years. So my people, let's not be too excited because you and I will pay the remaining 87 billion naira indirectly. So indirectly, FG has told the southeast to build their second niger bridge and we are jumping up like little kids.

The truth of the matter is that FG could afford the funding of the bridge's construction from start to finish but since it's in the southeast, it's not worth spending such huge amount of money for, but similar bridge is presently being constructed on river Benue; the Loko-Oweto Bridge linking Nasarawa
and Benue States at 36 billion naira completely funded by FG without any form of toll afterwards. Another truth is that the amount of second niger bridge is over hiked because if the 1.3 km Lekki-Ikoyi suspension Bridge cost only 29 billion naira, I don't see any reason why 1.5 km second niger bridge with 11 km access road will cost a whooping 117 billion naira. Please let's be cautious. Yes we are funding our own bridge, but must we pay through our nose for 25 years? Please permit me at this point to categorically state that if the construction of second niger bridge is eventually completed and becomes functional, FG didn't build it, you and I did.
Daalukwanu!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Loko-Oweto bridge

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
5th Nnewi Economic Summit calls on youths to embrace agriculture

The fifth Nnewi Economic Summit has ended with a call on people, especially the youths, to embrace agriculture and seek opportunities to exercise their talents with determination.
The two day summit, organized by the Nnewi Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture, (NCCIMA), in collaboration with the sun news papers organization, featured launching of a compendium put together by the Nnewi Chamber of Commerce Correspondent Njideka Okoye, covered the event and now reports.
The Economic summit held at Nnewi attracted people from all walks of life who came to upgrade their knowledge in business and other professions.
Speaking at the event, the President of NCCIMA, Mr Humphery Ngonadi, stated that the summit was not a profit making venture but was aimed at building up youths for success by imparting knowledge on how to make it in life, especially in business and industrialization.
He therefore, urged the participants to practicalize all they learnt for the actualization of the purpose of the summit.
A resource person and a business mogul Dr Cosmas Maduka, urged people to have determination in whatever they do and engage in businesses that are not capital-intensive, adding that tourism is one of the best sector that can boost Nigeria’s economy.
Another resource person, Professor Charles Onugu, commended Governor Willie Obiano for making agriculture one of his five pillars of development, noting that agriculture is an occupation that generates revenue and creates employment opportunities.
The Rector Federal Polytechnic Oko, Professor Godwin Onu, represented by Mr Patrick Ezeigwe, the Director of Consultancy at the institution, said the summit will go a long way in helping people to know the best way to do business and sustain it.
In a vote of thanks, the Chairman of the Summit Planning Committee and Marketing Manager, Ibeto Group, Mr Johnny Ekewuba, thanked God for the success of the summit, saying the aim of educating the Nnewi Community on how to move their businesses forward had been achieved.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Macelliot(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
BishopMagic, Godblessbiafra, BuddahMonk, Eastlebanon e.t.c

I tell you the truth...

Nnamdi Kanu is "indirectly" the number 1 enemy of Biafra.

Reasons: Kanu is dividing Biafraland along religious lines...

Hausas and Yorubas should be grateful to Nnamdi Kanu for dividing his own people... (Everyone has the right to worship anything.)

if another war breaks out.. It's no longer gonna be a Biafra vs. Nigeria...
It gonna be Biafran Catholics vs Biafran Jews vs Biafran Pagans vs Biafran Atheist vs Biafran pentecostals e.t.c...

Kanu is fighting for the Freedon of his people and at the same time fighting against his own people's religious belief and sects...

I'm still a pro-Biafra.. BUT not pro-Nnamdi kanu's biafra anymore...

Nnamdi Kanu should unite his people, no matter what they worship, rather He is dividing them...
Today, he is against the pentecostals, Tommorrow, He attacks the Catholics...
A house that divides against itself cannot stand...
P.S: I'm not supporting Any religious sect here..

Warning; Nnamdi Kanu should remove the religious agenda from his agigation or else, Religious crisis might be the WORST CASTRATROPHE that would ever hit BiafraLand since the existence of her people...

Ka Chukwu gozie unu..

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Macelliot:

I tell you the truth...

Hausas and Yorubas should be grateful to Nnamdi Kanu for dividing his own people... (Everyone has the right to worship anything.)

It gonna be Biafran Catholics vs Biafran Jews vs Biafran Pagans vs Biafran Atheist vs Biafran pentecostals e.t.c...

Kanu is fighting for the Freedon of his people and at the same time fighting against his own people's religious belief and sects...

Nnamdi Kanu should unite his people, no matter what they worship, rather He is dividing them...

Warning; Nnamdi Kanu should remove the religious agenda from his agigation or else, Religious crisis might be the WORST CASTRATROPHE that would ever hit BiafraLand since the existence of her people...

Ka Chukwu gozie unu..

Shattap there Yoruba imposter. Dividing what? His views on religion are backed with irrefutable facts...biblical, metaphysical; epistemological, ontological, and historical. Only learned people are very aware of what Nnamdi Kanu is doing especially with his criticism of modern religion that was brought and shoved down our throat, and responsible for the backwardness of black people especially Africans. You may not understand what he is doing now, however yrs from now you will understand. Nnamdi Kanu is only a mouthpiece of a much larger organization...IPOB; led by a team of very wealthy and highly educated Biafrans living abroad. Understand that whatever he says has been thoroughly vetted, deliberated and sanctioned by the IPOB leadership team before he comes on air. IPOB is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2015
new2020:

Shattap there Yoruba imposter. Dividing what? His views on religion are backed with irrefutable facts...biblical, metaphysical; epistemological, ontological, and historical. Only learned people are very aware of what Nnamdi Kanu is doing especially with his criticism of modern religion that was brought and shoved down our throat, and responsible for the backwardness of black people especially Africans. You may not understand what he is doing now, however yrs from now you will understand. Nnamdi Kanu is only a mouthpiece of a much larger organization...IPOB; led by a team of very wealthy and highly educated Biafrans living abroad. Understand that whatever he says has been thoroughly vetted, deliberated and sanctioned by the IPOB leadership team before he comes on air. IPOB is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu.

you know next to nothing how religious issues are..go to mbaise or some parts of igboland and tell them that Catholicism is evil and see quickly how this kanu Biafra agitation will turn on its head..how enlightened you are living outside Nigeria is irrelevant if the people you want to lead feel slighted and angry you are talking down on their faith...and if truly issues are vetted in ipob before kanu goes on air then ipob lacks strategic thinking..you don castigate those guys who would ordinary be on your side before a battle

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2015
[s]
Macelliot:

I tell you the truth...

Ka Chukwu gozie unu..
[/s]

why not open up your media to unite the churches...
or better still call in during the session and drop your complaints...
why are you bringing this topic here?
rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Macelliot(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[s][/s]

rubbish

Calm down!
BishopMagic opened a thread; in the thread, He was tagging some Christian sects Pagans, Devilish e.t.c with a threat.. He is busy dividing Biafrans along religious lines..
How does he want Biafrans who belongs to that sects to feel...
I in particular as a Biafran, I was hurt. It is like a kinda type of threat to me as a pro-biafra...
Pro-Biafrans who belongs to the sects he was lamblasting will start disassociating themselves from the Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra where there won't be freedom of belief in anything and of worship.....

I Replied him in this thread because I find it more secretive than replying him in such an open thread he created..
If I got the opportunity to reply in privately, I would have done so that doing it here...

I'm sorry!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Macelliot(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2015
new2020:

I automatically became a yoruba because I disagrees with your diety(Nnamdi Kanu) on religious agenda only...
I see....
You are a dunce...

I have been more pro-biafra than you both offline and online...

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Macelliot(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2015
new2020:

I automatically became a yoruba because I disagrees with your diety(Nnamdi Kanu) on religious agenda only...
I see....
You are a dunce...

I have been more pro-biafra than you both offline and online...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by BishopMagic: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2015
Macelliot:

Calm down!
BishopMagic opened a thread; in the thread, He was tagging some Christian sects Pagans, Devilish e.t.c with a threat.. He is busy dividing Biafrans along religious lines..
I in particular as a Biafran, I was hurt. It is like a kinda type of threat to me as a pro-biafra...
Pro-Biafrans who belongs to the sects he was lamblasting will start disassociating themselves from the Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra where there won't be freedom of belief in anything and of worship.....

I Replied him in this thread because I find it more secretive than replying him in such an open thread he created..
If I got the opportunity to reply in privately, I would have done so that doing it here...

I'm sorry!

You fool.

I never tagged any Christian a pagan but rightly pointed out that Catholiscm is not Christianity and will never be.

In the context of that thread, I stated that only God's divine assistance can restore the Nation of Biafra and not military might as in 1966.

You later came in with the argument that Israel and Biafrans do not practice the same religion from where I then asked you which religion did Jesus practice when he was on earth? To which you never answered.

Have you bothered to ask yourself why Boko Haram has stopped attacking Catholic churches and only concentrates on protestant churches? Your catholic church pulled out of CAN in 2012 on the orders of your pope and with it the bombings stopped.
Your Pope has since aligned himself and your church with Islamic jihad.

This is why the likes of that sodomite priest Mbaka suddenly began campaigning for that jihadist Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by BishopMagic: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2015
The Catholic Church is against Israel just like their Jihadists.

They are united in one cause only which is to rid Jerusalem of the Jews.

The catholic church is also happy to turn the blind eye where Islamic lunatics decimate Christian population.

The Catholic church is using Islamic lunatics to stop their members converting to true Christianity.

This is the pact between Rome and the vile Muhammadeans.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by abagoro(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2015
BishopMagic:

You fool.

I never tagged any Christian a pagan but rightly pointed out that Catholiscm is not Christianity and will never be.

In the context of that thread, I stated that only God's divine assistance can restore the Nation of Biafra and not military might as in 1966.

You later came in with the argument that Israel and Biafrans do not practice the same religion from where I then asked you which religion did Jesus practice when he was on earth? To which you never answered.

Have you bothered to ask yourself why Boko Haram has stopped attacking Catholic churches and only concentrates on protestant churches? Your catholic church pulled out of CAN in 2012 on the orders of your pope and with it the bombings stopped.

This is why the likes of that sodomite priest Mbaka suddenly began campaigning for that jihadist Buhari.

Guy you need to visit a psychiatric hospital. Catholic pulled out of CAN because Jonathan made it a political forum. Your Biafra cannot even fight Catholic population in Igboland. Like the guy above wrote, Nnamdi Kanu should desist from creating religious crisis in Igboland.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Jobless animal jumping from thread to thread commenting like a gate crashed lunatic. Aren't you ashamed of your sorry self? Go and get yourself busy for once instead of commenting incoherently on every thread you can sight on NL.

I have warned you to stay away from this thread, whatever you want to say it must not be on this thread, take it to your useless and worthless imo state.

[s]
abagoro:

Guy you need to visit a psychiatric hospital. Catholic pulled out of CAN because Jonathan made it a political forum. Your Biafra cannot even fight Catholic population in Igboland. Like the guy above wrote, Nnamdi Kanu should desist from creating religious crisis in Igboland.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2015
Macelliot:

Calm down!

I'm sorry!
well accepted, at least you explained yourself well enough.
I couldn't give you a benefit of doubt because I didn't know your motive for bringing that kind of topic here all of a sudden.
you should know Igbos have no ideal leader and our culture imbibes freedom and equality...
but for peace to reign and for us to focus, there are some argument you should know that are not feasible.
I believe what Nnamdi Kanu is doing is not to break us part but is building on our weakness and loopholes for us to unite as one not minding our indifferences and achieve our goal.
so bro no reasonam your denomination is yours but Biafra is for all of us.
at the end our indifferences will be balanced... keep trust.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tomakint: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2015
abagoro:

CAN, a political forum under Jonathan? How? Please explain....I thought Archbishop Onaiyekan, the Catholic Head was one of the closest ally to Jonathan.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Hi y'all... I understand now may not really be a good time to drop in but I gotta do so all d same. This is a thread for Nigeria's most cerebrally gifted and best potential-laden state... ANAMBRA.
Can we please keep it along that line... Thanks. Shout out to y'all, BROTHERS AND SISTERS... Anambra still rocks!
Light of the Nation forever!
It's even more interesting when u consider that Anambra-born Chuka Umunna of the Labour party in British politics is a potential British PM.
Without prejudice, Anambra got d finest, best and brightest minds across almost all fields in d global society. I hope to finally emerge as one of such one day in Science, Medicine and Biomedical research and beyond. It's still a long way up dis road but we're keeping on.

I've done my research and Other states such as Ondo, Osun, Delta and a couple of oda states(of course every state have at least a couple) boast super bright minds also all over the globe but ANAMBRA STANDS AS NO.1 NO DOUBT. I'm Anambra-born myself though I got ancient paternal jewish bloodline. I'm proud to be associated with you guys and ladies on this forum. God bless y'all. God bless Anambra. God bless Nigeria. God bless Africa...

*Anambra... We rock. We rule...
#Peace

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Macelliot(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
BishopMagic:

You fool.

Thanks for calling me a fool... That's actually what you are...
I bet it with you that you never replied me with all these nonsense you are saying here...
I wasn't the only one that quoted you...

Catholic left CAN because CAN is a political wing of PDP...
You hypocrite!
The CATHOLIC CHURCH left CAN in 2012... I can still show you numerous bomb attacks on catholic churches since 2012...
The Catholic church suffered more Castratrophe than other Christian sects..

Who are you to tell us which sect is Christianity and not?

The Catholic Crusaders stop the Islamist ottoman empire movement. If not so, Christianity would have be extinct... The whole world would have been islamized....

You attacked the Catholic Church because Mbaka antagonized the Clueless Jonathan..

Calling GEJ clueless is the first time I will say so..

Religion is man-made..
Bloody Hypocrite like you....

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. I really really pity whoever is chyke okolo that all this wasted sperms keep calling day and night

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[s][/s]

rubbish
guy u are getting it all wrong,He is not forcing u to accept his factual views and opinions on religion.U simply accept it or u leave,ok?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
BishopMagic:

You fool.

you 're the greatest fooloool ever liveth.
you 're in d same league with musiwa of the South West.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by BishopMagic: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
patmaine:

Mbaka's zombie fool.

Catholics are pagan heathen worshippers of baal
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by BishopMagic: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
patmaine:

The truth is always very bizare to slaves like you.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by CreampieAngela(f): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Macelliot:

I see....
You are a dunce...
This is a Faux Pas i have come to associate with the ibos. Any ibo man who disagrees with his ibo kinsfolk is automatically termed as a member of another ethnic group. The same way rochas okorocha(okoroawusa) is called an Hausa man because he is a member of the APC. The same way they refer to any ibo man who does not accept the hogwasah namdi kanu is feeding them with, as a Yoruba or Hausa

I thought they say ibos are republican. I thought they say the ibo society gives room for divergent opinions. Why then do all these biafran irridentist refuse to accept that they are some ibos who aint buying the Biafra BS namdi kanu is dishing out.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by CreampieAngela(f): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2015
BishopMagic:

Mbaka's zombie fool.

Catholics are pagan heathen worshippers of baal
This is very intresting. At first, namdi kanu instructed you fools to burn Yoruba owned Churches. Later, it was that Jesus Christ is not the name of the son of God but Chukwu Okike Abiama will be the god you will worship when you eventually get your Biafra country. Now it is about Catholics not being Christians but idol worshippers.

I really like the way this Biafra BS is turning out. Biafra republic must be actualised in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Nnamdi Kalu is a very smart dude. He may win this if care is not taken.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2015
How? On the airwaves? Though media and its propaganda makes a lot of impact emotionally! cool

Igbonazy:
Nnamdi Kalu is a very smart dude. He may win this if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2015
igwuocha PH boys are retaliating taking out so called nigerian poorly equip boys scouts looking soldiers cool

Gunmen ambush, murder soldier, policeman in Rivers:
EMOHUA—MILITARY authorities in Rivers State have given a one-week ultimatum to eight communities in Emohua Local Government Area of the state Vanguard news cool cool

Issue ultimatum when the whole country is burning
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Nwanne m, haba, this new get K-leg oo..where is the sauce/source? cheesy

I will be entering Ukwu-Ocha tomorrow let me see for myself. cheesy

ak47mann:
igwuocha PH boys are retaliating taking out so called nigerian poorly equip boys scouts looking soldiers cool

Gunmen ambush, murder soldier, policeman in Rivers: Army issues 7-day...
EMOHUA—MILITARY authorities in Rivers State have given a one-week ultimatum to eight communities in Emohua Local Government Area of the state Vanguard news cool cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2015
My theory: He maybe sponsored convertly by America's CIA or British Intelligence or both. Both countries have strong interest in AFRICOM and the best way to have total control in face of massive resistance it to play the kind of game that is currently being played in West Africa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.