Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,909 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1223475 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
FK081 nwanne ,Olisa gozie yi,rinne.
Keep the pictures coming...lol
I forgive your cheap camera but blessings awaits you,Odogwu nwannem.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
They are constructing two bridges that will connect to Agulu lake 5star hotel, the projects is about 98% completion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
1025: no matter your personalities, your achievements and all that you have boasted of here, u are still the problem of the igbos. u are the reason the igbos cannot make a headway in anything we do.
the political problems of ndigbo started in 1979 when Anambra presented a presidential candidate(ZIK) under the then igbo party-NPP and anambra also produced a vice president(Ekwueme under the Hausa party then -NPN. very greedy set.
how did the igbos lose the biafran war? greedy ojukwu wanted to be everything and have every other person under his ampit.
did Alex Ekwueme not rig the anambra state gov's election which was won by Jim Nwobodo(NPP) in favour of ono(NPN)? did Jim Nwobodo not pay him back in 1999?
when Evans Enwerem of Imo state was made senate president in 1999, did the wisest man in the world not conspire with non igbos to vote him out? he must rule and he ruled and died a shameful and greedy death.
look at apga, family business turned to igbo party. look at ojukwu's wife inheriting her husband's party and then asking igbo elders to be under her-shame.
did chris uba not chase ur elected gov out of the state? where else has such nonsense happened in nigeria?
look ifeanyi uba vs coscharis, two brothers ready to kill each other over money.
what about chris uba vs andy uba, same mother same father, show of shame just for money.
it is either an anambra man or no other person. with the level of greedy and self acclaimed wisdom biafra can never exist. who in this world is ready to have anything to do with anambra ppl.
ojukwu joined NPN when he returned from his exile only to form another selfish and personal party at old age.
every other igboman is a fool to a typical anambra man and we are watching u.

Oga,your ogogoro is running out.
You need more!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by aryzgreat: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
1025: no matter your personalities, your achievements and all that you have boasted of here, u are still the problem of the igbos. u are the reason the igbos cannot make a headway in anything we do.
the political problems of ndigbo started in 1979 when Anambra presented a presidential candidate(ZIK) under the then igbo party-NPP and anambra also produced a vice president(Ekwueme under the Hausa party then -NPN. very greedy set.
how did the igbos lose the biafran war? greedy ojukwu wanted to be everything and have every other person under his ampit.
did Alex Ekwueme not rig the anambra state gov's election which was won by Jim Nwobodo(NPP) in favour of ono(NPN)? did Jim Nwobodo not pay him back in 1999?
when Evans Enwerem of Imo state was made senate president in 1999, did the wisest man in the world not conspire with non igbos to vote him out? he must rule and he ruled and died a shameful and greedy death.
look at apga, family business turned to igbo party. look at ojukwu's wife inheriting her husband's party and then asking igbo elders to be under her-shame.
did chris uba not chase ur elected gov out of the state? where else has such nonsense happened in nigeria?
look ifeanyi uba vs coscharis, two brothers ready to kill each other over money.
what about chris uba vs andy uba, same mother same father, show of shame just for money.
it is either an anambra man or no other person. with the level of greedy and self acclaimed wisdom biafra can never exist. who in this world is ready to have anything to do with anambra ppl.
ojukwu joined NPN when he returned from his exile only to form another selfish and personal party at old age.
every other igboman is a fool to a typical anambra man and we are watching u.

Ok thank u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chei!
Omanbala nne mulum Odenigbo.
Ala na azu nwa.
Ebe Eri meli ife ukwu.
Ebe amuli odogwu.
Omanbala oke orimili.
Ude ASUU na mba nua na mba.
Osebuluwa gozie Umu Omanbala.
Omanbala kasia ni !!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by osymerga(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
It is well with Anambra State...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
FK081,give us update on Agulu Lake Resort naa.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
What a funny thread.

Anambra Adigo Mma.

Cheers.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op ur just too much, like that bus park pix, just pray that it will be maintained.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pazienza(m): 12:54am On Oct 04, 2014
aryzgreat:

Ok thank u.

What exactly are you thanking him for?
Can't you see that you lots are running a very vicious positive feedback mechanism here. None of you are helping matters.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pazienza(m): 12:58am On Oct 04, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nwanne,I like you. But what made you think Obiano is a copycat ?
Obiano is a well travelled man; What made you think be copied anything from Enugu?
Please,saying he copied from a clueless and an inept dullard like Chime is an insult!

What exactly is the meaning of this post? What exactly is happening to Ndiigbo in NL.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pazienza(m): 1:03am On Oct 04, 2014
Who exactly is this lasgidiowner guy? How come he is always tagging known yolobar Igbo haters in his posts?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 1:07am On Oct 04, 2014
FKO81: They are constructing two bridges that will connect to Agulu lake 5star hotel, the projects is about 98% completion
Op is it IBC that is constructing that road. Just want to know and I heard that our able governor is building 3 flyovers in awka (pls hw true is it).
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 1:09am On Oct 04, 2014
pazienza: Who exactly is this [/b]lasgidiowner guy?[b] How come he is always tagging known yolobar Igbo haters in his posts?

Na Chino be dat cool cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pazienza(m): 1:15am On Oct 04, 2014
winniz:

Na Chino be dat cool cool

So Chino is now dinning with enemies of ndiigbo, bringing them to an Igbo thread to watch as he mock fellow Igbos. And stupid Igbos would still queue behind Chino in the name of Anambra solidality, while the other Igbos would queue behind Abagworo to retaliate against Chino and stupid Igbos that stood with him. The both groups keep disgracing the Igbo nation, while the Yolobar friends Chino invited watches with glee?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pazienza(m): 1:22am On Oct 04, 2014
Since when has the Igbo community in nairaland gone this stupid as to not know when enemies are setting them up against each other?

Chai! I wasn't around the defuse this trap before it exploded. Now the enemy has won, no thanks to stupid Igbos who willingly served as their pawns without even knowing it. They have dragged the Onye aghana nwanne ya' principle that united Ndiigbo through the mud.
Imagine backtosender writing despicable things against his brothers in Enugu. *crys*
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 1:24am On Oct 04, 2014
pazienza:

What exactly is the meaning of this post? What exactly is happening to Ndiigbo in NL.
My brother even me I am confused, was not expecting that from him(OdenigboAroli). someone have successfully pitched igbos against themselves. When the first anambra thread was derailed, I thought faun was from Enugu and because of that stopped veiwing the Enugu thread(a thread that I love so much and use to follow it from page 1 up to 200). Now I understand that someone knows that Chino cannot be controlled(meaning unlike spyder that can ignore a stupid post) and is now using him to cause problem between IGBOs.
Another problem is that the mods are not helping to solve the problem. And we are just embarrassing our selves. Most of those people causing this problem are not IGBOs( check their post)$
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pazienza(m): 1:29am On Oct 04, 2014
As if our enemies know who is an Anambrarian or imolite, as if they care who is from Ebonyi , Abia, Delta or rivers. The same cup they use to measure for an Emeke in Delta, is what they would use to measure for an Emeka in Anambra,Ebonyi and Enugu,and an Emela in Abia and imo. Our Enemies see us as the same. We suffer the same fate.

Our only chance of winning is if we start seeing our self as they see us, which is as One. So why the division?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 1:41am On Oct 04, 2014
A lot of good people died and even many more worked so hard in order to make sure that these thoughtless wayward children who do not have any sense of who they are, will survive. Each time one reviewed the stoic selfless bravery in spite of terrible odds , injuries, prolonged hardship and sufferings of the Biafran soldier and people, against the extremely selfish and self destructive present day Igbo man, one wondered if their sacrifices and suffering was worth it?

Do you blame Awolowo and others like him who preferred that it would be better if these Igbo children were simply starved to death? So that they don't grow up to become these disgraceful characters with warped mentality we have witnessed in NL? Even today, these "children" continue to waste so much energy pulling each other down than confront their enemy nor suggest ways to make their land better than they met it.

The behavior of these "children" like Chino,Abagworo,Faun,Ikengawo, Francis5, B2Mario and co. is beyond shameful.
Today if you google Nigeria, pictures of major cities that come up is beautiful except for Aba and Onitsha! Waterlogged streets represent these two key Igbo cities on google for the world to see!
I shall never again ask you guys to stop. In fact, if you guys ever stop POSTING BAD PICTURES CALLING IT IGBOLAND, SHAME ON YOU!!!

http://www.friendsofnigeria.org/StoriesNPictures/Yellow%20Sun/YellowSun-Koren.htm

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:35am On Oct 04, 2014
cjrane: A lot of good people died and even many more worked so hard in order to make sure that these thoughtless wayward children who do not have any sense of who they are, will survive. Each time one reviewed the stoic selfless bravery in spite of terrible odds , injuries, prolonged hardship and sufferings of the Biafran soldier and people, against the extremely selfish and self destructive present day Igbo man, one wondered if their sacrifices and suffering was worth it?

Do you blame Awolowo and others like him who preferred that it would be better if these Igbo children were simply starved to death? So that they don't grow up to become these disgraceful characters with warped mentality we have witnessed in NL? Even today, these "children" continue to waste so much energy pulling each other down than confront their enemy nor suggest ways to make their land better than they met it.

The behavior of these "children" like Chino,Abagworo,Faun,Ikengawo, Francis5, B2Mario and co. is beyond shameful.
Today if you google Nigeria, pictures of major cities that come up is beautiful except for Aba and Onitsha! Waterlogged streets represent these two key Igbo cities on google for the world to see!
I shall never again ask you guys to stop. In fact, if you guys ever stop POSTING BAD PICTURES CALLING IT IGBOLAND, SHAME ON YOU!!!

http://www.friendsofnigeria.org/StoriesNPictures/Yellow%20Sun/YellowSun-Koren.htm

.Don't mind them.
They were forming to be truthful about things but they ended up disgracing themselves.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chief Maja Umeh is the sena­torial aspirant for Anambra South Senatorial Zone for the 2015 elections. A for­mer commissioner for information, culture and tourism during the Peter Obi administration, Umeh, in this interview, spoke on the chances of his party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), the relationship be­tween Governor Obiano and former Governor Peter Obi, among other issues in the polity. Excerpts:

Your party, APGA, may have come out of leadership crisis but the recent resignation of the former governor, Mr. Peter Obi, as the chairman of the party’s BoT and the defection of some federal lawmakers elected on the platform of the party are issues, worrying your supporters. Don’t you think these may adversely affect the party during next year’s election?

Well, first of all, APGA is a spiritual move­ment; it is not just a political party the way other political parties are fashioned. People who are following APGA are doing so for what APGA is. That is why I call it a spiritual movement, not minding that some people come in and some people go out. It is natural. The electorate in this part of the country believes stoutly in APGA.

Though APGA is experiencing some problems, I don’t see such problems as in­surmountable. For me, as a party man, I will advise my party leadership to look inward. A situation where highly placed members of the party are leaving the party is not a good development. A situation where a former governor, more or less the founder of the party is also saying he needs a ratification of his BoT chairmanship is also a serious issue. I must admit that all is not well in APGA but they are not insurmountable problems. I want our party leadership to look inwards and find out the reason for the disgruntlement. I am happy with the sustained tour of local governments by the Governor, Chief Willie Obiano, which would give him firsthand experience and feelings of party supporters.

As for our chances in next year’s elec­tion, I believe they are bright because I hope that before the election, we will put our house in order. I sincerely call on our party leadership to look into the issues that make people leave our party and not to treat their leaving with a wave of the hand. It is not healthy for the party because we believe in one large, big family. The challenges may be there but we must conduct ourselves the way our great leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu directed us. If we don’t do that people will be asking: Is it because Ojukwu is no longer there that these things are happening?

It is not a good omen for the party. So, I call on the governor, the national chairman of the party and the entire leadership of the party to, for the sake of Ikemba and Ndi Igbo, not let this cock to stop crowing. If there are areas that need amendment, let us amend them. We should not adopt the pos­ture of it doesn’t matter. If four people have left out of five, you have to call them. They are not dead people. If you ask, they will tell you and then you will know whether they are right or wrong. Everything matters and a stitch in time saves nine.

There is this report that the incum­bent governor and his predecessor are not on talking terms. Don’t you think this will also affect party cohe­sion?

I don’t know about the insinuation that the former governor and the incumbent governor are not getting on well because I discussed with my principal, the former governor, and he told me he has no problems with the new governor. I am yet to see the new gover­nor but I believe that they don’t have any irreconcilable difference, if they do have at all. But as I said before, our party leadership should sit down and put their acts together because our lack of cohesion can definitely affect the way party develops.

There is also the insinuation that the immediate past governor is back­ing you for the senatorial race, while the party leadership is backing the former deputy governor, Dr. Okey Udeh. What are you envisaging dur­ing the primaries?

Nobody is backing me, except the masses that have said go, speak and get our things for us. The slogan of our Effective Represen­tation Group (ERG), is: ‘go, speak and get’ and that is what this ambition is all about. It is about speech, it is about delivery, under­standing your terrain; it is not about money. So, at the end of the day, you get something for your people. You have gone there to represent them. It then means that you go and present their case and get a solution. It is not how wealthy one is, and if there is any of them that is better than me; so be it. Right now I don’t want to address the insinuation of who is backing who. I am not a money bag but my determination is coming from people’s love for me. My moral encourage­ment and personal zeal are God given.

From my knowledge of Anambra politics, virtually all the money men come from your senatorial zone, that is, Anambra South Senatorial District. How are you going to compete with these men?

I agree with you that a couple of very suc­cessful Ndi Anambra come from my zone. But I want to re-iterate that politics is not all about money. Nigerians must begin to ap­preciate quality of representation; they must begin to appreciate effective representation. That is most important and I must tell you that people underrate the intelligence and po­litical behaviour of the electorate. Money has stopped winning election in Anambra State a long time ago without people realizing it. I have seen so many money bags backing people and yet they lost elections. What is important is; who is the candidate, what does he have to offer? People are beginning to appreciate that if they see a good candidate, they will follow him because they know that he will lead them well and for those of us with a reasonable track record, I don’t have any fear that when I am put side by side with any competitor, that I will excel. So, I considered all that but I appreciate more im­portantly that our people have gone beyond monetary consideration in determining who leads them. It has become something of the past in Anambra politics.

You said you want to go to the Sen­ate because you are not getting good representation. Essentially what are your programmes?

We have articulated opinions of what we are going there to do. It is all encapsulated in our slogan: ‘go, speak and get’. We are going there not to be a bench warmer. We are going there to make sure that all that the Federal Government is supposed to do here in our senatorial zone and Anambra State in gen­eral, we will get them to do it. We will get them to do it because I don’t believe in sup­port without commensurate compensation. We will support the government of President Goodluck Jonathan when we get there but President Jonathan will also do for us what he is supposed to do for us as a people.

And let me at this point advise our people, both APGA leadership and the entire Igbo people to please for the sake of Ikemba and posterity, put our acts together in our support for the federal government and our President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Our President has done well and is entitled to be sup­ported, but we as a people must get our acts together. The present charade and the way we are going about it is most embarrassing to an average literate and liberal mind. This is because the risk we are running is that the Igbos have not had their shot at the Presiden­cy. For me, if we want to support Jonathan as a political party, APGA is a political party with a leadership and there is nothing wrong with National Chairman, Chief Victor Umeh holding a meeting with the National Chair­man of PDP and working out modalities for this support so that we go there as a political party and be able to negotiate for our people. I believe in parties working together but it must be properly articulated. And before you give support, you must know what is in there for you. You don’t just give support for self­ish reasons or for dramatic reason or out of helplessness. Nobody is helpless in politics. So, I want to see a situation where the APGA leadership goes to discuss with PDP leader­ship on the modalities for this support and what we will get so that we and the people we represent will benefit maximally from this alliance with Jonathan.

Next year’s presidential and Nation­al Assembly elections will be held the same day. Don’t you think there will be some confusion among APGA supporters when it comes to who to vote for?

Yes, there will be confusion no doubt. But the funny thing is that the confusion can go either way. You might find people who will say, we are APGA and go ahead to vote for APGA president that is not there. I don’t want to believe the mistake will go one way.

Can you explore your background for which you feel that without money you can still win the election?

Well, I started politics way back in 1979 as a member of the National Party of Nigeria (NPN), where in my university days I was the students’ leader of NPN in the University of Nigeria Nsukka, and by virtue of that position I was an active member of the State Executive Council. We worked closely with Dr. Ibrahim Tahir during the ‘Operation Land Slide’ in 1983. We also worked with Alhaji Shetima Ali Mongono who was the Deputy National Chairman of the party in those days, and the pro-chancellor of my university at that time and other NPN stalwarts from Anambra State, the State Chairman Sir Joe Nwankwu, our gubernatorial candidate Chief C.C. Onoh, Chief Austin Ezenwa of blessed memory, among others.

I have been in politics for long. Even though I was a junior player, I gathered all the experience I needed at that time and we became used to wining and dinning with the president of the country at that age. Again within that period I became the founder of the Chubist Movement fashioned under the philosophy of late Dr. Chuba Okadigbo, and the same time, in Ikemba Front under the solidarity of late Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Also in my university days, I became an active social and political student and I belong to a fraternity order of Ancient Beta Sigma and I rose to become the governor of that fraternity. You need subtle leadership qualities because it was the biggest fraternity on campus. Some of our members you will like to know included Okwy Nwodo, the former deputy governor of Enugu State, Okechukwu Itanyi and so on who are very successful in their own right.

I came into government and began as a political adviser to Anambra government under Governor Peter Obi. Subsequently, I was elevated to the status of Honourable Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism. And my track record there speaks for itself. And then again, that afforded me the opportunity of being the leader of my party in my local government and I did my best to attract a lot of things to my people. And that is why my ward in Nnewi South where I come from has said yes, if he is go­ing to the Senate he has our support because he has done it before and he will do it again. That is why a lot of groups have been calling on me to go and see if I can make my own contribution to the development in our area, especially Anambra South Senatorial zone which has been grossly under-represented despite all these years of representation. Our zone had had a lot of bench warmers in the National Assembly and that is why the people are saying no this time. You know that what it takes to have a bad government is for good people to sit down and do noth­ing. And we are saying it will no longer be so; we have got to move.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by HarmLessAkpi: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Long useless news with no pictures...

This ijiot above me we need pix and not long and baseless news.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nnewi shopping Mall and environs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OneNaira6: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
pazienza:

So Chino is now dinning with enemies of ndiigbo, bringing them to an Igbo thread to watch as he mock fellow Igbos. And stupid Igbos would still queue behind Chino in the name of Anambra solidality, while the other Igbos would queue behind Abagworo to retaliate against Chino and stupid Igbos that stood with him. The both groups keep disgracing the Igbo nation, while the Yolobar friends Chino invited watches with glee?

That's not chino. On the Adekunle thread that handle even praised odekunle. No matter how pissed chino is, he wouldn't do that ish

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OneNaira6: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
On this thread chino and those he is arguing with are all a disgrace. Continue attacking eachother and opening your dirty laundry in public. As for the Anambra cheering chino's show of shame..you all need help. Rather than condemn, you are uplifting. Smh
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
OneNaira6:

[/b]That's not chino[b] On the Adekunle thread that handle even praised odekunle. No matter how pissed chino is, he wouldn't do that ish

One naira start getting used to it Lasgidiowner is Chino cool cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Frankie, well done .
More of nnewi, thanks.
Nnewi roads needs marking

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
winniz:

what makes you think so
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
HarmLessAkpi:
Long useless news with no pictures...

This ijiot above me we need pix and not long and baseless news.

Are you for real ?
No just go start fire wey you no fit kill!!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
FK081,great pictures.
Keep it coming.

The picture quality of Nnewi mall are better than the earlier pictures you posted.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tsolz400: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
pazienza:

Please don't spew trash about chino

Biko nu

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OneNaira6: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
winniz:

That's not him. Chino can do alot of stuff but never praise odekunle. That's one behavior I know no igbo person alive or dead would do especially chino, afterall in the past, chino displayed his disdain of that man more than any of us. Also, that's not the only reason I'm confident that ID is some coward using chino to shield himself. On another thread regarding chino, I read an interaction between berem and that ID. That ID told berem exactly "you'll be surprised who this handle belongs to" when she asked specifically if he was chino. After she asked again, he said the same thing. The handle is some yoruba person using the beef between Anambra and Imo people to stir things and you all are falling for it. Continue attacking eachother, not you per se, but to the likes of those on this thread and the cheerer.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.