Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1223998 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
4thsense:

Myluv1, I still wonder how u get these insider information. I need to know these your contacts o. BTW, I will be conducting an investment tour of the state from 30th Dec to 2nd Jan, wont mind meeting you or your guys.
Schematics:
It takes an insider to have access to such dossier. myluv1 is likely a PA to a commissioner or even something higher than that. My guess though.. cool

You guessed wrong bro. I'm not based in Naija

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
I have always asked myself why our roads are alway dusty and filled with sands but I have come to realize why its so. Before our roads can be rid of dirts we must have tarred all of Anambra roads and adjoining streets because thats where vehicles tracks the dirts from. This is simple;You can sweep and wash these roads all you want yet it wont take time before the dirts return.
Solution ;keep asphalting all the roads until there are few or no more dirt roads.And when this happens the sand dunes and dirt will disappear . We have a long way to go but we are on the right track.

Umunne,daalu nu.
Hahaha, a dummy will always remain a dummy. So the reason why Enugu, PH, Lagos, etc roads are not dusty and filled with sand dunes is because all the roads in those states are tarred? what a nitwit! Dumbass fellow can't even think right!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Myluv1:

You deserve to be called something worse since you chose have your brain in your butt hole, fool.
I will keep sounding it that obi did nothing in his 8 wasted years tenure no matter how it pains you. You can kill yourself for all I care. Go to hell!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Then how did you manage to lay your hands on that doc? cheesy

Myluv1:

You guessed wrong bro. I'm not based in Naija
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Anam city project is a private sector initiative. I think they are group of investors that are setting it up with their foreign partners..

Myluv1:
Guys, who knows about this? What is happening to this project?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Hahaha, a dummy will always remain a dummy. So the reason why Enugu, PH, Lagos, etc roads are not dusty and filled with sand dunes is because all the roads in those states are tarred? what a nitwit! Dumbass fellow can't even think right!

Most Enugu roads are dusty.
Lagos doesn't have reddish soil.

Are you still looking for where Obiano was fighting Obi.
You are sorry!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nwanne leave that guy. Stop replying him. Is below road not a prototype of a rural road in Anambra road?

OdenigboAroli:

You are sorry!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You are sorry!
The news of the Obiano/obi fight are all over the media except you will pretend not to be aware in your usual deceitful character. Here is one tho for your perusal:

http://www.southeastnigeria.com/obiano-vs-obi-the-fight-gets-messier-by-achilleus-chud-uchegbu/

As for Enugu being dusty, only someone who has not been to Enugu will believe you. Go check out the Enugu thread. Same for owerri, Ph, calabar, uyo, etc. Just accept you are not intelligent man! fvck off!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by rafindo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
investnow2013:
I'm happy that Anambra development is not concentrated in the capital city of Awka alone, but the Whole state unlike what you see in Enugu where the Governor is doing well in The city of Enugu neglecting other areas!. Udoji's Compound,Ozubulu
.i laugh at the way u reason.mega cities are not build wit peanut or spare part money.as an anambra guy ,enugu is movin into a new mega cities statue.it has the basic infrastructure a city,stadium,cinemas,dualised intra state to compare wit anambra that hav 1 dualised road dat arthur avenue.spreadin ur money into different communities at the same time can not giv u world class experience.if the concentrate on enugu before movin to the rural area.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
investnow2013:
I'm happy that Anambra development is not concentrated in the capital city of Awka alone, but the Whole state unlike what you see in Enugu where the Governor is doing well in The city of Enugu neglecting other areas!. Udoji's Compound,Ozubulu
Bros, it will be good if you learn how to mind your business and stop using another state for your comparison.

On a more serious note, I doubt if you have been to enugu.
Enugu has less challenges than Anambra when it comes to infrastructural development.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
tabletman1:
Bros, it will be good if you learn how to mind your business and stop using another state for your comparison.

On a more serious note, I doubt if you have been to enugu.
Enugu has less challenges than Anambra when it comes to infrastructural development.

Bro you know Chino likes stuff like that. He can't make his point without pointing finger at someone he believes he is better than. It's just his way of speaking, nothing serious.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 4:39am On Dec 13, 2014
cjrane:

Bro you know Chino likes stuff like that. He can't make his point without pointing finger at someone he believes he is better than. It's just his way of speaking, nothing serious.
we have been suffering serious derailment in this thread and that statement can cause a heavy one.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 5:54am On Dec 13, 2014
tabletman1:
we have been suffering serious derailment in this thread and that statement can cause a heavy one.
An honest opinion sha!. No harm intended!.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 7:02am On Dec 13, 2014
I am not investnow2013, please take note.

cjrane:

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Unemadu: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2014
FreeGlobe:

I will keep sounding it that obi did nothing in his 8 wasted years tenure no matter how it pains you. You can kill yourself for all I care. Go to hell!

Take it easy. The man tried. How can you say Peter Obi did nothing in eight years?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2014
My friend stop saying what you do not know, though am not in support of the jab thrown by investnow2913. Anambra has some many dualized roads including this 10 lanes super highway below which is the biggest and best east of the Niger. That aside, the state equally has the best road network connecting all parts of the state.

One thing that is peculiar to Anambra is building every sector and regions of the state simultaneously. Take the ongoing mall construction for instance, If we are building a mall it must be built in all our major cities etc, the same applies to every other infrastructural development in the state. By so doing every part of the state will develop holistically without leaving any part behind. That is development in the real sense of it. I think that is a US model where every state of America is developed to almost equal status. Anambra is good for it because anybody can reside in any part of the state because there are infrastructures in every part.

[s]
rafindo:
.i laugh at the way u reason.mega cities are not build wit peanut or spare part money.as an anambra guy ,enugu is movin into a new mega cities statue.it has the basic infrastructure a city,stadium,cinemas,dualised intra state to compare wit anambra that hav 1 dualised road dat arthur avenue.spreadin ur money into different communities at the same time can not giv u world class experience.if the concentrate on enugu before movin to the rural area.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Unemadu: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2014
investnow2013:

Nwa Enugu watching u in HD.*Bookmarked*
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Do not mind him. His jab was totally uncalled for..

Unemadu:

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2014
Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu
College of Medicine and Teaching Hospital.

Hopefully, this will be a leading citadel of learning and advanced healthcare surgeries can be performed here like similar counterpart major hospitals in the USA.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Hahahaaa... Mumu, as long I keep discrediting you on this thread for the sake of the susceptible minds on here, there will be no hiding place for you and your falsities. You will keep biting the dust of defeat till you chose to go and die

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
I have always asked myself why our roads are alway dusty and filled with sands but I have come to realize why its so. Before our roads can be rid of dirts we must have tarred all of Anambra roads and adjoining streets because thats where vehicles tracks the dirts from. This is simple;You can sweep and wash these roads all you want yet it wont take time before the dirts return.
Solution ;keep asphalting all the roads until there are few or no more dirt roads.And when this happens the sand dunes and dirt will disappear . We have a long way to go but we are on the right track.

Umunne,daalu nu.
You are so on point. Those dirts are trapped by the tyres and subsequently deposited on the tarred roads. It gets worst during the raining seasons. Sweeping all day is not a lasting solution, but atall atall naim bad pass

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Mbadinuju should go to jail for this environmental degradation.

He claimed he was building an International market at Oba and quickly abandoned it after spending a purported N10 billion on the project.Money he probably stole too.
Today Mabdinuju's decision to abandon the project has resulted in major erosion sites developing in the area quietly.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2014
I think that is more or less a burrow pit around that area. One can even see it when you are onto of the Obosi by-pass flyover..

OreMI22:
Mbadinuju should go to jail for this environmental degredation.

He claimed he was building an International market at Oba and quickly abandoned it after spending a purported N10 billion on the project.
Today Mabdinuju's decision to abandon the project has resulted in major erosion sites developing in the area quietly.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Schematics:
Then how did you manage to lay your hands on that doc? cheesy

It is our Anambra economic blueprint, it is not classified nah

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2014
Schematics:
I think that is more or less a burrow pit around that area. One can even see it when you are onto of the Oba by-pass flyover..

Bro, Just incase you want to teach me Igbo language, I am from Oraifite.The site cannot be seen from Oba bypass flyover. It is about 7-10 kilometers towards Owerri from the Oba bypass. It is on the left after new Nnewi road junction, after the Danish school(Grundiv institute) going towards Owerri.
I have seen that site since i was born way before Mbadinuju sent bulldozers there in 2001 to claim he was building a market bigger than main market, Onitsha. Oba people have been complaining about this wasteful abandonment creating an erosion on the roads that were initially mapped out for the market, because the place is on a hill top. BTW, the market was designed to occupy both sides of Onisha -Owerri road at that site. That is what started erosion on the opposite side after they cleared vegetation and abandoned the project.

I am only using satellite to show people what is happening in my land. It doesn't mean i have not seen the area live and seen the erosion myself.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2014
Myluv1:

Hahahaaa... Mumu, as long I keep discrediting you on this thread for the sake of the susceptible minds on here, there will be no hiding place for you and your falsities. You will keep biting the dust of defeat till you chose to go and die
I like your challenge, I will dedicate my next week to flood this thread with Peter Obi's so called achievements in 8 years. including roads that lasted less than 5 months and substandard projects. lets see who will finally go and die. I still have the pictures. You don't know who your dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2014
FreeGlobe:

I like your challenge, I will dedicate my next week to flood this thread with Peter Obi's so called achievements in 8 years. including roads that lasted less than 5 months and substandard projects. lets see who will finally go and die. I still have the pictures. You don't know who your dealing with.
Of course I know who I'm dealing with, a bittered and battered Ngige sycophant. Challenge accepted, I will keep a date. See you at the arena.. Ciao!

Nb: Show promoters needed grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Unemadu:

No harm intended,but just an honest opinion sha!.God bless!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Great! cool

First, I will start with the billions obi said he saved as Obiano via his aide said they didn't see any money. Let me dig up Valentine obienyem (Obi's aide) Facebook for the back and forth argument

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Stop causing unnecessary confusion. You could make your comment without calling anybody or state out. Its okay..

investnow2013:
No harm intended,but just an honest opinion sha!.God bless!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2014
You are always in pains? Why is that? Did Obi sleep with you and dump you, assuming you are a woman? My friend get a life and take your nonsense elsewhere. You are really taking issues too personal and it can cause a damaging effect to your heart if you do not take time.

FreeGlobe:
Great! cool

First, I will start with the billions obi said he saved as Obiano via his aide said they didn't see any money. Let me dig up Valentine obienyem (Obi's aide) Facebook for the back and forth argument
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2014
Myluv1:

You are so on point. Those dirts are trapped by the tyres and subsequently deposited on the tarred roads. It gets worst during the raining seasons. Sweeping all day is not a lasting solution, but atall atall naim bad pass
At least let them be sweeping it than leaving the sand dunes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.