Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1222289 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 2:23am On Nov 29, 2015
nwanlecha:
@vickjames, I love your submission on unity among ndị Igbo. You just spoke my mind. Kudos!
Secondly, just like you, it breaks my heart whenever I see ndị Igbo investing in Nigeria, but I've come to understand that when the chips are down, they will be the ones to bear the brunt of their foolishness, not me. Ndị Igbo na-atụ n'ilu si: ekwuo ma ntị anughị, e bere isi, ntị anụ. What most of them went through in the North is just a tip of the ice berg.
Don't give up though on your effort to get our stubborn brothers to think home. Chukwu gbaa gị ume!

nne thank you very much for your support. I sent this same message to different igbo groups on facebook but they refused to accept the message by not pasting on the page. i am just tired that some people will see messages like this and still dump it in the thrash can.

we need to push these people to the wall and give them reasons why they should invest. i have taken my time to research on the direction of growth and i still want people to contribute to this growth pattern.

I dont want to cry when i see my people lose their businesses and jobs in the different states of these country or the world. let them come to a place where they have full authority over happens to their businesses. people relocate where money goes.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 2:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Exactly where we need the bridge connecting Onitsha-Otuocha road.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 2:25am On Nov 29, 2015
OreMI22:

God willing, very soon they will connect 3-3 area to Anam ultramodern city with this type of Bridge. Then plan the place to have the best ultramodern business district, hotels etc in the south east.

People like Emeka Offor, Arthur Eze,Obijackson etc will be invited to build highrise complexes and 5 star hotels in the area.
With the boldness of Awka flyovers and other Obiano bridges, Only a Governor that thinks like Obiano would understand such bold ideas as kick starting the Anam ultra modern city as the hub of corporate business in the SE zone.

Once the area is mapped out and a development master-plan created, like the Greenwood estate and the bridge is built to create a close access into Onitsha is constructed.

The private sector can develop the place based on the masterplan. For too long, we have lacked such great leaders that think boldly and strategically.

Exactly where we need the bridge connecting Onitsha-Otuocha road.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 2:25am On Nov 29, 2015
investnow2013:
You are right!..... We need to market our Cities/State better!. (Pix) Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha!

Emeka Offor did a wonderful job there and God bless him. when more people start thinking home, i bet we will have stronger and bigger markets in the state that will generate alot of revenue for us and therefore jobs.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 2:32am On Nov 29, 2015
patrick89:
my brother do not relent! No matter the provocation! That's how we can correct the wrongs of the past! Just like the so called anambra media award that was held in lagos today! They level of their reasoning is so low! It leaves a lot!

i did not want to mention the man who said something about the award. why cant they give the award in the east?

western slavery is a very difficult disease and problem for our people.

we need to take development away from our old men with 1970 mentality. we need people who knows what is happening to man this government.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiefobdk(m): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2015
MrEverest:
Where is that efulefu from?? I was so livid when I saw pictures of the commissioning of his factory in Lagos & could only shake my head at his foolhardiness & selfishness. Whatever Lagos or Ogun has can be found in Anambra or Abia states. Tommorrow he will be threatened with lagoon & one day he will come back to context for something. Nna that man wu ezigbo onye iberibe. kudos to people like Innoson, Tonimas, Chikason, Barth Nnaji, etc that invest at home.

maybe I 'll do a thread on chicason. dat man got something big going on at nnewi....I think he now have an outfit in Liberia...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by MrEverest(m): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2015
chiefobdk:

maybe I 'll do a thread on chicason. dat man got something big going on at nnewi....I think he now have an outfit in Liberia...
Yea you should do that. Lets support our elite that invest at home & shame the efulefu's & ama k'nma olokoro like that disgusting erisco. How can they be this wicked, they improve other states/regions IGR, provide employement there, encourage migration of Igbos, put us at a disadvantage. I dont know of any factory owned by yorubas or hausas in Igboland but I cant count the number of factories built by Igbos outside Igboland!! Ihe nkea emere ya eme? what kind of factory fitted stupidity is this??

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2015
ezeagu:

What bridge is that?
Oil ring bridge Agulueri

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Executive director of ANSIPPA and a personal friend weds his heartrob in Onitsha. Onitsha chicks are usually very beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2015
Obiano and wife storm the occasion

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2015
MrEverest:
Yea you should do that. Lets support our elite that invest at home & shame the efulefu's & ama k'nma olokoro like that disgusting erisco. How can they be this wicked, they improve other states/regions IGR, provide employement there, encourage migration of Igbos, put us at a disadvantage. I dont know of any factory owned by yorubas or hausas in Igboland but I cant count the number of factories built by Igbos outside Igboland!! Ihe nkea emere ya eme? what kind of factory fitted stupidity is this??
My brother that is why I have been agitating for TV stations from south east! Our do not want to invest in media, had it been we have one, we would use it to promote those that are investing in our land and shame those vagabonds

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiefobdk(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2015
MrEverest:

lol at factory fitted stupidity.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2015
Eselu n Uga storm with his Squad

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2015
Umuada Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Now this is the hard one. I am here seated with the bride groom amongst friends.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Deputy governor and Chris Uba

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2015
Family members and well wishers..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2015
Dancing time..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Oyibos at the occasion in Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2015
The rich and powerful Omambala cultural heritage being consumated. Onitsha culture erika..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2015
Deputy governor with the celebrants

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Groom's parents

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Personal friends to the celebrants

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2015
Visitors to the occasion

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2015
OreMI22:

God willing, very soon they will connect 3-3 area to Anam ultramodern city with this type of Bridge. Then plan the place to have the best ultramodern business district, hotels etc in the south east.

People like Emeka Offor, Arthur Eze,Obijackson etc will be invited to build highrise complexes and 5 star hotels in the area.
With the boldness of Awka flyovers and other Obiano bridges, Only a Governor that thinks like Obiano would understand such bold ideas as kick starting the Anam ultra modern city as the hub of corporate business in the SE zone.

Once the area is mapped out and a development master-plan created, like the Greenwood estate and the bridge is built to create a close access into Onitsha is constructed.

The private sector can develop the place based on the masterplan. For too long, we have lacked such great leaders that think boldly and strategically.
I think Obiano can make a change!..... For him to have convinced Chief Cosmas Maduka(Coscharis) to invest in His State is one of the greatest achievement so far!..... Obiano should as a matter of urgency galvanise our people from street to street & from Village to Village in other to turn our state arround in the shortest possible time!. There are a lot of money that are wasted that can be channelled to make all our streets & our neighbourhoods the finest & a liveable places.We must put a stop to untarried Streets & Roads in Anambra State in other to control dust & also beautify the environment!.We must make it compulsory that all our roads & Streets must be littered with exotic plants & trees!. Houses in The Major roads & Streets must be repainted immediately!. There should no longer be open gutters & sewages on our Streets!.Streetlighting must be compulsory!. Invest Now for A Better Anambra State!. Udo na Ngozi Chineke dili unu mgbe niile!.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2015
First time am seeing people not using our Palm wine and wooden cups in traditional marriage. Some elite though. This is how beautiful cultures start to go extinct,mostly started by elites.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2015
nwanlecha:
@vickjames, I love your submission on unity among ndị Igbo. You just spoke my mind. Kudos!
Secondly, just like you, it breaks my heart whenever I see ndị Igbo investing in Nigeria, but I've come to understand that when the chips are down, they will be the ones to bear the brunt of their foolishness, not me. Ndị Igbo na-atụ n'ilu si: ekwuo ma ntị anughị, e bere isi, ntị anụ. What most of them went through in the North is just a tip of the ice berg.
Don't give up though on your effort to get our stubborn brothers to think home. Chukwu gbaa gị ume!

This kind of comment is why I detest many democracies or even few people dictating for millions. Igboland should be run like Chinese democracy by hundreds of brilliant Patriots gathering to brain storm before dishing comments and never allow emotions cloud their judgement otherwise..we will be at the mercy of too many emotional patriots,puppets or moles churning out policies that will never stand the taste of time.

Don't you guys ever wonder what the impact of not investing in North,SW or Middlebelt for the next 100yrs will have in Igboland? This was thesame careless emotional excuse that made America and other Western societies to avoid Africa,now China is investing heavingly all over Africa and they are panicking.

If you guys really have the best interest of Ndiigbo at heart you will naturally balance the whole thing by aswell asking Northerners to stop investing in Portharcourt,Asaba,Enugu,Anambra,Southern Benue and other part of Igboland. Ignoring this part gives us reasons to view this comment with suspicion. I recall when I read about Dokubo and Uwazurike doing a rally in SouthEast I ask someone never to trust these people... I still have the record.. and one of my reason was the desperate tactis he used in forcing home ndiigbo who could have voted for Jonathan this year... while ACF made it a point of duty to see that Northern in refuge camps voted for their own...thw dude "who have the interest of ndiigbo at heart" was busy scream "lata wanu nu no,okwa otuwa ka ojukwu siri kwu,ndi igbo anagi anu ihe". The quickiest way to know if these traitors are loyal or for their selfish interest is to disgise as the enemy and treat them like king, you can break them in a short time.

If I have my way I will lauch a 3billion dollar fund for for innoson,cortix wire, other indigenous companies to spread to to Northern , South West Nigeria and Worldwide. I bet innoson and local compnies is already thinking toward this direction but narrowminded people(both igbo and non igbos) could be frustrating.
The time to encourage or force Igbo companies to spread and conquer other lands is now.
Lest We Forget: NO TRIBE IN NIGERIA INVEST HOME MORE THAN THE IGBOS,I STAND TO BE CORRECTED
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 9:58am On Nov 29, 2015
Bishop42:

This kind of comment is why I detest many democracies or even few people dictating for millions. Igboland should be run like Chinese democracy by hundreds of brilliant Patriots gathering to brain storm before dishing comments and never allow emotions cloud their judgement otherwise..we will be at the mercy of too many emotional patriots,puppets or moles churning out policies that will never stand the taste of time.

Don't you guys ever wonder what the impact of not investing in North,SW or Middlebelt for the next 100yrs will have in Igboland? This was thesame careless emotional excuse that made America and other Western societies to avoid Africa,now China is investing heavingly all over Africa and they are panicking.

If you guys really have the best interest of Ndiigbo at heart you will naturally balance the whole thing by aswell asking Northerners to stop investing in Portharcourt,Asaba,Enugu,Anambra,Southern Benue and other part of Igboland. Ignoring this part gives us reasons to view this comment with suspicion. I recall when I read about Dokubo and Uwazurike doing a rally in SouthEast I ask someone never to trust these people... I still have the record.. and one of my reason was the desperate tactis he used in forcing home ndiigbo who could have voted for Jonathan this year... while ACF made it a point of duty to see that Northern in refuge camps voted for their own...thw dude "who have the interest of ndiigbo at heart" was busy scream "lata wanu nu no,okwa otuwa ka ojukwu siri kwu,ndi igbo anagi anu ihe". The quickiest way to know if these traitors are loyal or for their selfish interest is to disgise as the enemy and treat them like king, you can break them in a short time.

If I have my way I will lauch a 3billion dollar fund for for innoson,cortix wire, other indiginous company to spread to to Northern , South West Nigeria and Worldwide. I bet innoson and local compnies is already thinking toward this direction but narrowminded people(both igbo and non igbos) could be frustrating.
The time to encourage or force Igbo companies to spread and conquer other lands is now.
Lest We Forget: NO TRIBE IN NIGERIA INVEST HOME MORE THAN THE IGBOS,I STAND TO BE CORRECTED
you type like someone that speaks from both sides of the mouth

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2015
asha80:
My friend, I don't expect chronic Northerner lovers to appreciete nor understand this comment
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2015
asha80:
That's exactly!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2015
jamjo:

I agree with you in anyway, But you see the only way i think street trading can be eliminated from our streets is doing something drastic. This is my plain, just enact law that says it is legal to take whatever items you need without paying for it if you are breaching the law by selling on the street and if you retaliate or assault anyone in the process of taking any item there will be a prison term of about 9-10 years, this law must be enforced. But before the government enact this law first they will put up an area in the city center that is accessible and it will be conducive for street trading . They will provide it with toilets ,water and a car park and a chain link high wall around it with a small office post with security in front of the gate. Now anyone that's interested will go there pay like N50 for the whole day and sale whatever. If government can find the will to replicate this two or three places in all our big cities people will not sale on our streets no one will want his/her goods to be taking away for free .

Someone wrote something about planning. I guess onisha was planned unfortunately criminals distort this plan evreyday nothing is done. We should be strict with rules otherwise both the innocent and guilty will be doomed together.

Am done for now
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2015
Businesses in China started from China to expand to other areas, but our brothers are not investing or starting enough in their home front before expanding!..... How can you make Lagos or Abuja your corporate Headquaters? Why not Onitsha?,Awka, Nnewi,Aba,Enugu,Asaba or even Abakaliki..... We must follow the example of Ibeto if we are to succeed as a group! Udo dili unu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.