Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1223916 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
GENTLEMEN, WE ARE COMPLETELY FINISHED.
Obiano repaints Gov. House fence with 317,436, 007
Obiano repaints Gov. House fence with 317,436, 007 Naira(Three Hundred and Seventeen Million, four hundred and Thirty-Six thousand, seven Naira.
The fence was repainted in January at the cost of 135,479,890
How do we explain this?
Anambra no na Anya mmiri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Still on Obiano 2017 proposed budget.

Is this another lie?

Gov Obiano while addressing the State Assembly members yesterday, said he attracted about 29 companies to the state.

Pls;

where are the companies?
Where are they located?
What are their names?

May be the Cucumber Movies Ltd, a subsidiary of ABS Onitsha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Definition of Anambra State Under Chief Obiano!
Anambra Under Chief Obiano can be defined as a State where the lives of the citizens are continually being endangered with the tacit aloofness of the government.
It can further be defined as a place where the government completes with itself for showmanship, charades and inanities.
Below is the Abandoned pedestrian bridge at Lagos park Head bridge Onitsha, if you had driven pass that spot between 4pm - 6pm, you will pity the people.
The millions spent on those Christmas decorations at Upper-Iweka would have been used to complete that pedestrian bridge and save some souls...
Ya kpotuba

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chino here is my last daughter from now till 10yrs you come and marry her ok

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
Most Anambra people are still not happy because they feel Obi set aside some money for the completion of all those projects, which Obiano converted to security votes.
WILLIE IS WONDERFUL WALKING BACK TO HOUSTON.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
The All Progressives Congress in the state and over 300 former councillors of the All Progressives Grand Alliance on Tuesday said they would drag the Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, before the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for the alleged misappropriation of local government funds.

The state secretary of the APC, Mr. Chukwuma Agufugo, who made a surprise appearance during the former councillors’ meeting, gave the indication.

http://punchng.com/lg-funds-anambra-apc-ex-councillors-drag-obiano-efcc/

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
At Amawbia Governor's lodge A GLORIFIED VILLAGE

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
State Governor Don't Need Traditional Rulers, Town Union Presidents Or Rented Crowd To Endorse Their Second Term Bid
What They Need Is 'PERFORMANCE'' AND OBIANO IS A FAILURE AND MUST GO

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
When you have an "Oringo" man as governor...
As we were still in dilemma as to why Anambra as a State had refused to make progress in the Committee of States and why it had continued to remain in the news for the wrong reason; out of the blues, an unknown entity came calling with a big question for all..."Is Anambra Cursed or are we the Cause"?
That question has refused to fizzle out from the minds of many and has continued to re-echo in the minds of well-meaning Ndi Anambra. And like a child of destiny, Mr Gregory Onwubuasi Peter Obi mounted the rostrum in 17th March 2006 and began the process of rebuilding the state which was hitherto declared a "pariah"State (Failed State) by the world bank and by March 17th 2014, he gave Ndi Anambra back a brand new State that came from the rear to take the shine in the Committee of States hence our sobriquet "The Light Of The Nation".
Anambra began to be in the news again for the good reasons...till tomorrow, whenever financial prudence is mentioned, Anambra would be used as a reference point...whenever a revolution in the education sector is mentioned, Anambra model is always referenced to the extent that world bank sent its officials to come and understudy Anambra.....whenever best road connectivity and network is mentioned, Anambra comes to mind....whenever States in massive debts is mentioned, Anambra nay Peter Obi is remembered for breaking the jinx and handing over 100 Billion Naira(including monies set aside for the completion of some project s) to his successor! The rest is history.
With these heights already attained in the governance of Anambra by Sir Peter Obi, it has remained difficult for progressives to accept what is presently happening in Anambra today under Gov Obiano. It has defied every sane logic and have brought us back to again re-echo this fundamental question "Is Anambra Cursed or is Gov Obiano the Cause"?
From all intents and purposes, Gov Obiano has continued to project himself as someone who was never prepared for governance. No matter how one wants to look at it, his carriage has continued to exude that of a man who does not know what is expected of him as a governor even though he had surrounded himself with 638 aides("what we have are political neophytes who only know how to keep pressing computers and wearing suits"-Chief Joe-Martins Uzodike"wink who instead of impacting anything good in Anambra, has continued to swim in grand confusion and scandals upon scandals...the latest ABS organised Beauty Scam readily comes to mind.
Suffice it to say that Anambra former governor had less than 30 aides yet the whole 177 Communities in Anambra felt the impact of governance. Today, what we see in different communities are chaos and confusion. I can not believe that Anambra State government could condescend to building Civic Centres for communities. That is to show how low they had brought governance.
Governance has been brought so low under Gov Obiano that he would move the whole paraphalenia of government to commission street lights which did not cost more than 5 million Naira and I keep wondering what Councillors will now commission...of what benefit was the 1 billion Naira used to celebrate Anambra at 25 to Ndi Anambra when the Nteje bridge needs only 300 Million Naira to be completed....of what use are those Christmas decorations at Upper -Iweka when the 30 million Naira voted for it would have been used to complete the pedestrian bridge at Head bridge Onitsha?
In February 2015, about 250 youths were gathered at TIC NNEWI to be trained on different skills and which the governor graced and promised to give them soft loans at the end of their training. Its almost two year that they finished their training, instead of the government to tell them that there was never a provision for them, the youths were being subjected to inhuman treatments just to access the funds only God know where it is.

Ya kpotuba

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
If Anambra's IGR really shot up from N500M monthly to N1.2B monthly, what is Willie Obiano's administration doing with the revenue that government generates from the bubbling economy of Anambra State?
A cursory look at Anambra State shows that there are no visible indices of development in the State, as the number of abandoned projects keep increasing on a daily basis.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
JUST LOOK AT
Okpuno road.
This is Okpuno road from Unizik junction. Just see the face of one of the most strategic roads in Awka, yet Obiano has Operations zero pothole in place

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
See the picture of where a deputy governor hail from.. This is along Link road from Nise,Umuakwu village,Enuagu village respectively..
Yet Willie is willingly working..
I trust my Mathanal home on their ways of treating Bleep up.
Correction is assured and Enugwu ukwu people I know will Vote Willie out..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Junction between Okpuno rd and Abakiliki st, one of the most important and busiest road in Awka, yet Obiano cannot work on it. Operation Zero potholes indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
CHNO ARE YOU THERE
The fallen Obiano flyover.
Correction 2017 continues to advice that Obiano pulls down this bridge to save life. The pictures below show that the flyover costing about 15 billion naira was a waste of public fund. It was poorly constructed and has structural defect. The crack started from the foundation.
Patching it is more dangerous,
The govt should consider the lives of the commuters who are on the flyover daily.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
The fallen Obiano flyover.
Correction 2017 continues to advice that Obiano pulls down this bridge to save life. The pictures below show that the flyover costing about 15 billion naira was a waste of public fund. It was poorly constructed and has structural defect. The crack started from the foundation.
Patching it is more dangerous,
The govt should consider the lives of the commuters who are on the flyover daily.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
THIS IS UPDATE MORE IS COMING FROM THE AREA I HAVE GONE
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by amadice(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
ROYALD:
THIS IS UPDATE MORE IS COMING FROM THE AREA I HAVE GONE
...all these propaganda won't help you...I can see ur joblessness is affecting u mentally....cont. spreading rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kingsley1000(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
correction2017
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Deadvalley001: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Most pics are fake except that of Enugu-ukwu. Enugu-ukwu is a glorified village, no wonder Kingsley1000 is always bitter.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2017
Deadvalley001:
Most pics are fake except that of Enugu-ukwu. Enugu-ukwu is a glorified village, no wonder Kingsley1000 is always bitter.

My dear i am son of the soil those pics i snapped them by myself ok .Am on the ground.That was why i tried to snap some signboard FOR VERIFICATION,IF YOU LOOK WELL YOU WILL SEE AWKA YOUTH CHURCH ETC.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by LasGidiOwner: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Douglas Nwachukwu, I know you have not received enough beating yet! You and I are from Imo state, come let us face our useless, worthless, and backward Imo state for once. All the pictures I posted on the Imo thread are just a week old because I took them myself. Meet me on the Imo state thread below....

https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/362

[s]
ROYALD:

My dear i am son of the soil those pics i snapped them by myself ok .Am on the ground.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2017
amadice:
...all these propaganda won't help you...I can see ur joblessness is affecting u mentally....cont. spreading rubbish

You have to accept that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality. I am not a politician

Am on the ground.That was why i tried to snap some signboard FOR VERIFICATION,IF YOU LOOK WELL YOU WILL SEE AWKA YOUTH CHURCH ETC.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2017
Is Willie working or just propaganda?

Few weeks ago fire raised timber market Nnewi, the State fire service was not well equipped to combat it.

It took the fire service from a private oil company, capital oil and gas Ltd to get the fire under control.

The governor sent his deputy, Dr Nkem Okeke to the scene of the accident where he promised to get the best Willie is Working state of the art fire fighting equipment to forestall such devastating damage in future.

And just last night, there was fire accident at Onitsha, the biggest commercial city in southeast. The Willie is Working fire service again failed.

Their emergency numbers were not going. The emergency numbers in a state where we have the best performing governor were not going. The fire service in the state where we have the governor as the man of the year was not active.

And there came the rescue from Delta state. It was the Delta state fire service that drove down to Onitsha to fight the rampaging fire that golfed about two filling stations, banks and residential houses.

This is the reality we get when govt is based and run on propaganda, deceit and lies.

Ndi Onitsha are now thanking gov Okowa instead of Obiano. That's another need for Correction.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Willie is weak..

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2017
CHINO HERE IS OBODOUKWU ROAD OPPOSITE ZENITH BANK PLC.

This is Obodoukwu Road Onitsha opposite Zenith Bank PLC...

This is where Willie Is Seriously Walking away with 1.45billion Naira every month under the guise of 1.2billion Naira for his own and 250 million Naira for the office of the First Lady his wife...

Anambra bleeds...

Anambra weeps!

Ya kpotuba

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Amobi street Onitsha which was clogged with refuse .ONITSHA IS VERY DIRTY

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ruggedized1: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2017
ROYALD:
Amobi street Owerri which was clogged with refuse .OWERRI IS VERY DIRTY

Douglas Nwachukwu have you eaten today? Ok, meet me at Imo state thread. cool

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Awka, Anambra's state capital had its fair share of flooding today Wednesday as the morning rain brought with it some flood. The whole place was flooded - even banks, and this made some businesses close for the day.

http://www.dubemnaija.com/2017/03/morning-rain-floods-awka-forces.html

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Awka, Anambra's state capital had its fair share of flooding today

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Brethren...

In case you've not been to Awka the capital city of Anambra State before or you last visited the capital city in the last 3years, worry not as I bring to you the latest face of the Anambra State capital city.

This is the state whose governor has 'won' trailer loads of awards and counting mostly outside his state. Awards being given by individuals who has never visited the state.

The billions of Naira the state received from the Paris Club refund may require signatory from the American President before we feel the positive impact of it.

Anyway, what am I saying? Isn't Anambra State the safest and cleanest state in Nigeria according to my friend, Ifeanyi Aniagoh?

Here he comes..

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ruggedized1: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Douglas Nwachukwu you have decided that you will keep posting pictures of Owerri on this thread. Why not go and face your useless backward Imo state. Ok..see you on the Imo state thread. You go suffer today. This your big head will break today.

[s]
ROYALD:
Brethren...

In case you've not been to Awka the capital city of Anambra State before or you last visited the capital city in the last 3years, worry not as I bring to you the latest face of the Anambra State capital city.

This is the state whose governor has 'won' trailer loads of awards and counting mostly outside his state. Awards being given by individuals who has never visited the state.

The billions of Naira the state received from the Paris Club refund may require signatory from the American President before we feel the positive impact of it.

Anyway, what am I saying? Isn't Anambra State the safest and cleanest state in Nigeria according to my friend, Ifeanyi Aniagoh?

Here he comes..
[/s]

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
This is the result of last week rain in Onitsha, Anambra State. Who shall we blame for this, the people or the government?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.