Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture (3174 Views)

What Will Happen To Children Given Birth To After Rapture ??? ? / What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? / What If U Are Left Behind After Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by singletee(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
I was strolling to work one day thinking about how much we the d christians understood the bible . All of a sudden a question struck my mind and it bothered me 4 a while after that, I made up my mind to ask the great bible schlolars,great preachers and pastors anytime I have the opprtunity. So please can anybody tell me what happens to the children born after rapture let sat a day or weeks after it must have taken place.? Are these innocent children automatically condemed? Or will there no longer childbirths?
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by achinaboy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
what is rapture?
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by singletee(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
achinaboy: what is rapture?
This is the time when all righteous will be taken up to heaven
To keep it short
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
The babies will go to hell unless they accept Jesus.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
There are so many question unanswered, the fact is there's no where we can get complete information as regard any topic or Issue.
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by excellencyabia1: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
after rapture what will happen?
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Babies dont go to hell they are pure in heart for such the kindom of heaven belongs to
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by qstar(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Christianity and dumbness. Grown-up men waiting for Super-man fairy to come take them up in the cloud. Smh

3 Likes

Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by asalimpo(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
qstar: Christianity and dumbness. Grown-up men waiting for Super-man fairy to come take them up in the cloud. Smh

sharap. U atheistic fooool.
Ur brain is still evolvg from the ameoba is ur father.
Must u open ur stinkg mouth to comment on wat u dont know?
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by asalimpo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Babies will b raptured. They arent up to d age of accountability.
Children concieved and birthed after d rapture will pass thru d tribulation where they will take a stand for God or satan by choosing to reject or accept the Mark of d beast.
Babies in heaven , will be on earth with Christ and the ruling saints during the millenial reign
of Christ. When satan,will b locked away in d bottomless pit for a 1000 years.
When satan is released,he will go a decieving.
Who will b some of the people he'll decieve? These babies,now full grown adults, they'll hav to take a stand to side with God or with Satan.
They'll come against the holy city.
The new jerusalem-to Overthrow it.
But a fire will fall from heaven and light up their asze like cinder.
Satan,will b caught and thrown into d lake of fire.
Along with god's enemies.
Baseline, everybody is gonna make a choice to side with God or satan.
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by Larow(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
This question is serious o. If all the post events of rapure are to be considered, then the babies are in deep shit because there is simply no grace availble by then. In fact, the matter will be more worse if the baby's parents refuses the mark of the beast! Wooo, they'll molest the hell out of them all but if the parents accepts, then they decide the baby's fate and that is automatic destroction for the baby too. Hmmm! Who asked the question sef? I tot I was the very inquisitive type; now I have a master- chaiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by ojimbo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
wether na rapture abi na disappearing. If una like collect 333 abi na 666
#agnostics.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by asalimpo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Larow: This question is serious o. If all the post events of rapure are to be considered, then the babies are in deep shit because there is simply no grace availble by then. In fact, the matter will be more worse if the baby's parents refuses the mark of the beast! Wooo, they'll molest the hell out of them all but if the parents accepts, then they decide the baby's fate and that is automatic destroction for the baby too. Hmmm! Who asked the question sef? I tot I was the very inquisitive type; now I have a master- chaiiiiiiiiiii
babies who dont know right from wrong sent to hell? Bro, use ur head.
Theyre no babies in Hell.
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by singletee(m): 5:56am On Oct 03, 2014
asalimpo: Babies will b raptured. They arent up to d age of accountability.
Children concieved and birthed after d rapture will pass thru d tribulation where they will take a stand for God or satan by choosing to reject or accept the Mark of d beast.
Babies in heaven , will be on earth with Christ and the ruling saints during the millenial reign
of Christ. When satan,will b locked away in d bottomless pit for a 1000 years.
When satan is released,he will go a decieving.
Who will b some of the people he'll decieve? These babies,now full grown adults, they'll hav to take a stand to side with God or with Satan.
They'll come against the holy city.
The new jerusalem-to Overthrow it.
But a fire will fall from heaven and light up their asze like cinder.
Satan,will b caught and thrown into d lake of fire.
Along with god's enemies.
Baseline, everybody is gonna make a choice to side with God or satan.
Well understood but... The ? Is ...after d rapture...or will a seperate rapture happen again cuz of dis children
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 03, 2014
thabanemaduna: Babies dont go to hell they are pure in heart for such the kindom of heaven belongs to
This is your humanity speaking, not your belief.
Psalms 137:8-9 “0 daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.”
The God of the Bible never had problems with infanticide. I wonder why you think he wouldn't send babies to hell. There is space for everyone.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 03, 2014
asalimpo:
babies who dont know right from wrong sent to hell? Bro, use ur head.
Theyre no babies in Hell.
But millions of people who never heard of Jesus will end up in hell. What is so special about babies that would keep them away from the eternal fire?
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by asalimpo(m): 6:25am On Oct 03, 2014
singletee:
Well understood but... The ? Is ...after d rapture...or will a seperate rapture happen again cuz of dis children

babies and all children under 5 years (below age of accountability) will b taken up during the rapture along with christians who qualify (are rapturable).
An expectant mother,who wasnt a christian will lose her baby,(her tommy will bcome flat) while she herself wont b raptured.
Babies in hospital/daycare will b gone.
2. God will never send a baby to hell.

So babies will b raptured.

What of ppl tht concieve during the tribulation, well them and their babies will pass thru it.
No special rapture for these.
But after d final battle of armageddon (@ megiddo in the plain of Jezreel.
Antichrist and his war machinery vs Jesus and his saints from Heaven.
)

ofcourse,the anti christ will loose.
He and his false prophet will b thrown alive,into the lake of fire.
Then , every1 still alive on the planet will b gathered for judgement.
I'm not sure if this is where d great white throne judgemnt occurs. Or it occurs after d millenial reign (chk it up).
But basically,it will b a sifting of tares from wheat.
Again, babies wont b sifted.
I think, at these stage the tares get thrown into hell,awaitg judgement after d millenial reign.

During d millenial reign (1000 yrs)
these babies will hav a chance to exercise their will on whom to serve, after satan is let loose,
their decision will determine their final destiny.
I think after tht, the great white throne judgement, hell gets thrown into d lake of fire, some ppl lose , some win, books closed.
Film credits roll. Theme song plays.
Earth2 disc is inserted and new life begins - for all who made it in.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by Boss13: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2014
I shake my head in huge disbelief and people here are feeling so good trying to explain. If I want to go according to the Bible, your rapture starts the day you die. Nobody is going to appear in the sky to blow a trumpet. The world has been existing for billion of years and it shall continue in such light except human activities makes Mother Earth inhabitable again.

Please quit the nonsense of a city with fire and brimstones, such city, whether in spirit or physical realm does not exist. It was conceived by wicked humans to manipulate vulnerable people.
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by asalimpo(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2014
Boss13: I shake my head in huge disbelief and people here are feeling so good trying to explain. If I want to go according to the Bible, your rapture starts the day you die. Nobody is going to appear in the sky to blow a trumpet. The world has been existing for billion of years and it shall continue in such light except human activities makes Mother Earth inhabitable again.

Please quit the nonsense of a city with fire and brimstones, such city, whether in spirit or physical realm does not exist. It was conceived by wicked humans to manipulate vulnerable people.
save us d atheist poo . Nobody gonna eat it.
People who blv d bible blv in d rapture. And d bible carries more weight than ur misguided unfounded headless mental religious propaganda doctrine.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by Boss13: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2014
asalimpo:
save us d atheist poo . Nobody gonna eat it.
People who blv d bible blv in d rapture. And d bible carries more weight than ur misguided unfounded headless mental religious propaganda doctrine.

What weight? Who wrote the Bible lets start with that. The bible is a jewish history book written for the jewish people
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by asalimpo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Boss13:

What weight? Who wrote the Bible lets start with that. The bible is a jewish history book written for the jewish people

The bible is inspired by God. Penned thru the hands of many men from all walks of life . Over a generations.
It is not a collaborative work,yet it is eerily consistent.
Scientifically undentable.
If science could discredit the bible it would but it can't.
Infact, lotsa a times, science arrives to confirm the bible.

How cud man assert the world is round millenia b4 it was scientifically proven?
Think!
How could man know sonar energy could b destructive
, when that fact was only proven true in the 20th century!
How did man know this and document it?
An old jewish book you say?
Irrelevant you say?
Yet it has been ahead of its time,too many times.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by Boss13: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
asalimpo post=/post/26830526:

The bible is inspired by God. Penned thru the hands of many men from all walks of life . Over a generations.

How cud man assert the world is round millenia b4 it was scientifically proven?
Think!
How could man know sonar energy could b destructive
, when that fact was only proven true in the 20th century!
How did man know this and document it?
An old jewish book you say?
Irrelevant you say?
Yet it has been ahead of its time,too many times.

Who told you this wonderful story? Notwithstanding the bible contains some moral and ethical requirements. However, the world is changing and as you can see so many people are getting confused. The catholic church did a fantastic job by casting the fear of eternal damnation in hell into the hearts of men. I have also noticed various errors in the book and you should know that there is the possibility of translation errors too. Have you taken out time to noticed that the God of the old testament varies widely from the God of the new testament and yet Christians say God never changes. That book sometimes can get you confused.

Please note that I do not support your story. It is based on hearsays just like some of the stories in the bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by asalimpo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Boss13:

Who told you this wonderful story? Notwithstanding the bible contains some moral and ethical requirements. However, the world is changing and as you can see so many people are getting confused. The catholic church did a fantastic job by casting the fear of eternal damnation in hell into the hearts of men. I have also noticed various errors in the book and you should know that there is the possibility of translation errors too. Have you taken out time to noticed that the God of the old testament varies widely from the God of the new testament and yet Christians say God never changes. That book sometimes can get you confused.

Please note that I do not support your story. It is based on hearsays just like some of the stories in the bible.
the bible has jewish roots.
True.
But ur statements and the statement of all attackers of d bible degenerates into emotional attacks-not logical ones.
Like i said, science has never been able to puncture the historical or logical integrity of d bible.

I asked you about phenomena d bible cited long before man discovered it - the roundness of the earth . 2. Destructive properties of sound waves.
The walls of Jericho fell at a blast of sound. This property was discovered by engineers in the 20th century.
Which scientists in bible times were there?
Do ur thinking. This isnt human.
The bible predicted d militancy of islam. Could you hav told the world 100 years ago tht religion would cause suicide bombing of the twin towers?
Which other religion is militant as islam?

The world is changing? Into what? For better or worse.
Are marraiges getting mor stable?
Ar teenagers bcomg mor moral?
Ar corporations becoming mor humane?
Are governments bcomg mor effective at eradcatg social ills- crime,poverty,prostitution etc
what of emergence of new diseases ? Evolution?

The old testament God and d new testament God ar the same.
It's all very logical.
But u wont understand,and i aint keen on explaing further.
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by mployer(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Boss13:

Its a Jewish history book yet has sold more and faster than any other book in the world.

If history is such an interesting subject how come other history books aren't selling that fast? People should start thinking straight.
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by flyingdutchman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
musKeeto: The babies will go to hell unless they accept Jesus.
Almighty God is not a mean like you are. Of course, the innocent souls would be raptured
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by timmy2409(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
asalimpo:

Consistent with it's inconsistency, maybe? https://www.nairaland.com/1839178/problems-biblical-inerrancy/1#25187848

I urge you to take this bible quiz and let us know what your score is please. http://exchristian.net/3/

asalimpo:

The story of Noah's Ark alone wrecks this in multiple ways.

Talking donkeys and snakes? The tower of babel? Telling the sun to "stand still"?

Leviticus 13: 49 shows God's ignorance about mold, wrongly attributing it as a form/cause of leprosy.

Bros abeg how does science support any of these?

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2014
All raptured souls will be transformed into immortals, neither ageing nor growing. Does this mean heaven will be filled with tiny little babies and foetuses (11 month old unborn babies already have souls I believe, that's the entire premise of anti-abortion campaigns). What would they be doing in heaven, crawling around and bawling their heads off? Immortal babies, HA! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by onyeakwanga(m): 12:27am On Oct 04, 2014
my broda the question is a good one but i also think that there other better question such as me or myself will i be raptured should it occur today i think focusing more on the later is better than the former inasmuch as i am not over ruling the 1st. in ecclesiates the bible said as you knoweth not how the bones are formed in the womb so thou knowest not the ways of God. any answer one may give here will be from his mind and not from the bible so how do we prove it. for me i like to make primary things to be primary in my life and worry not for things that i have no control over

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by singletee(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2014
onyeakwanga: my broda the question is a good one but i also think that there other better question such as me or myself will i be raptured should it occur today i think focusing more on the later is better than the former inasmuch as i am not over ruling the 1st. in ecclesiates the bible said as you knoweth not how the bones are formed in the womb so thou knowest not the ways of God. any answer one may give here will be from his mind and not from the bible so how do we prove it. for me i like to make primary things to be primary in my life and worry not for things that i have no control over
Well said.... Its just 4 d purpose of understandin d concept more....such ?s arises when tryin to preach to unbelivers, D JWs, etc about how real heaven nd heLl is
Tnks 4 ur view.
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by asalimpo(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2014
timmy2409:

Consistent with it's inconsistency, maybe? https://www.nairaland.com/1839178/problems-biblical-inerrancy/1#25187848

I urge you to take this bible quiz and let us know what your score is please. http://exchristian.net/3/

The story of Noah's Ark alone wrecks this in multiple ways.

Talking donkeys and snakes? The tower of babel? Telling the sun to "stand still"?

Leviticus 13: 49 shows God's ignorance about mold, wrongly attributing it as a form/cause of leprosy.

Bros abeg how does science support any of these?

what are its inconsistencies vis a viz its consistencies.
Cite them yourself.
I'll repeat my self -
the round world in an era bf scintifc thought. Before galileo and formalized reasong systems.
When nobody cared talk less of killed for science.

Which group of men had the prescience?

Destructive properties of sound waves.
Formerly recognized last century.
The fall of d wall of Jericho was by sound, how could men in that era hav known this? Before science caught up, d jericho story wudv been one huge joke. Now scientists and engineers know its very plausible.

The prediction of the modern age - the age of information:
Daniel 12v24.
All the great advancements of the modern world occured in about 3 centuries.
Go do ur math to ponder y mankind was so in the dark for so long.

A psychologcal truth even the irreligious agree to.
"As He thinketh in His Heart so is He"
Prov 23:7

psychologist hav arrived at this conclusion.
Motivational speakers espouse this truth. Yet again the bible was light years ahead of its time.

Which human parties thought this up?
A useless book? Full of treasures?
Right on spot too many times.

Go chew on this.

Noah's ark.
Watabout it?

Talking donkeys and snake?
Yes. Talkg donkeys and snake.
Red sea parting in two.
Food falling from the sky.
Man outracing a chariot.
Men of super human strenght .
While you think these ar fantasies,
it's because u ar ignorant and being an atheists you operate under a false and incomplete assumption.
That the physical world is all there is.
That is d assumption u use to ridicule the bible.
But the bible has no time to cajole you. It categorically states tht the physical world isnt all there is.

With your old (unfounded) assumption negated by the bible , the so called fantasy stories make PERFECT SENSE.
- A donkey can TALK God made it do so.
Animals already communicate to each other,wat happens if the CREATOR of the animal decides to make their communication decipherable to humans?

A talking snake?
Why not?
A snake possessed by a malevolent entity,satan, and made to produce human decipherable sounds. Y not?
The talkg snake proves a phenomena well proven in d bible.
A spirit inhabits a body, and uses the vocal organs in that body to communicate.
2. How fascinating would it b to d woman seeing a snake talk?
This makes PERFECT SENSE because d objective was to arrest d woman's attention. Then decieve her thru dialog.
In the new Testament, Jesus caste devils outta ppl. These devils used their inhabitants vocal cords to communicate.

Sun stand still.
How is this far fetched?
The people of tht day didnt know about the world being flat or rotating around d sun.
They saw the sun "rise" and "set".
When a warrior needed more daylight,wat was he to say , given his level of understang at the time?
Use ur head and think!
Why does this make perfect sense- because there's a God who hears and answers prayers.
Joshua expected God to hear and answer him-and God did. By pausing d rotation of the earth!
Makes PERFECT SENSE because God created it and can control it.

Leviticus 13:49
y dont you quote it verbatim here.
Cuz, i dont see how u reached
tht lyng conclusion of yours.
There's nothing in tht verse alludg to leprosy.
Grow up and stop shooting cheap jabs.
Re: What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture by asalimpo(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2014
onyeakwanga:
my broda the question is a good one but i also think that there other better question such as me or myself will i be raptured should it occur today i think focusing more on the later is better than the former inasmuch as i am not over ruling the 1st. in ecclesiates the bible said as you knoweth not how the bones are formed in the womb so thou knowest not the ways of God. any answer one may give here will be from his mind and not from the bible so how do we prove it. for me i like to make primary things to be primary in my life and worry not for things that i have no control over

don't read d bible outta context.
Theyre ample bible verses supportg a stand. Then there's inferrable context.
True,the bible is silent on d babies being raptured so opinions here are man's opinion but theyre ample clues given in d bible for one to conjecture on.
If d bible answered every trivial question wud it still b portable?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hidden And True Meaning Of GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE. / A Popular Verse In The Bible That Dont Make No Sense / THE BATTLE GROUND short Movies Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.