Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. (2543 Views)

Missing Military Jet ‘seen In New Shekau Video’ / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation / HELP!!! Where Is Shekau's Video, or is it propaganda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by PDPblogger: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
1. Abubakar Shekau all along may in fact just be a paid actor from Chad, called upon to act these roles. He may as a matter of fact have no real powers at all within the deadly group.

2. He says they've captured towns but still produces videos from the bushes.

3. The real generals behind Boko Haram are being killed by our military BUT Boko Haram is a doctrine,not a person. These Shekau videos are mere distractions.

4. Chibok girls are political prisoners that may or may not even exist. Their alleged or real captivity benefits a whole lot of people in and out of government-PDP or APC. All international security agencies that tried to help us find the Chibok girls may have quietly backed out after discovering the embarassing fact that there were no girls in the first instance.

5. The fact that this new Shekau video did not show his favourite Armoured Personnel Career shows that the Nigerian military has dealt a big blow to the organisation.

6. About the crashed Alpha jet, if Boko Haram had truly downed the jet they would have made the most of if by capturing or showcasing the corpses of two Nigerian airforce pilots involved. The footage used in this video may be from a previous Nigerian jet crash in Niger republic or so.

7. Again,this video may have been shot many months ago with a forged Shekau voice dubbed over its visuals. Technology can do wonders o, especially when a group like Boko Haram has foreign backing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by McWhillion(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
seriously, anything is possible now

1 Like

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by ITbomb(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
I'm starting to reason that Abubakar Shekau is just like our rested Gbomo Jomo. Boko Haram is beyond Shekau

2 Likes

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Well said. Your thoughts may be reality. I too never believed the chibok girls were kidnapped.

7 Likes

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by 2cato: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
One thing is certain APC and BH will never rested on their oars. They will continue to paddle nigeria until distruction mode is activated.

3 Likes

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by eluquenson(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
That's a simple truth about all these stories.

Nigeria politics be like eh undecided

1 Like

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by sonofyisa(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Well to assertain if shekau is actually dead is simple..NA claim d arrest of d ict expert behind all d boko haram videos I tink dey can somehow use him to get vital info to whether dis so called video was covered b4 d acclaim killing of shekau by d millitary.......or it cloud b dat dt shekau has a double......I doubt if d nigeria millitary we make such a declaration without being sure of dere victory
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yea,I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
What if dis video was created b4 shekau was killed jxt to keep their struggles alive or make us disbelieve d actual facts on ground dat BH is finally gettn grounded
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by Emessy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
I agree with you ,but why should we blame APC , why not just blame PDP,after all it is a PDP Tenure We Are In

2 Likes

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by Raiders: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
SuperMartins: What if dis video was created b4 shekau was killed jxt to keep their struggles alive or make us disbelieve d actual facts on ground dat BH is finally gettn grounded
the picture of the dead man don't look like shekua. Besides who really killed shekua? Both Cameroon and Nigeria army claimed to killed Shekua. Its obvious somebody is decieving Nigerians
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by egift(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
PDP, Abubakar Shekau and Boko Haram are just business partners with the aim of keeping Nigerians distracted, perpetuating themselves in power while looting and inflating the budget.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by ModusOperandi(f): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Emessy: I agree with you ,but why blame APC, why not just blame PDP , afterall it is a PDP tenure We Are In
Who is blaming APC
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by sonofyisa(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
ATTENTION: THE PURPORTED SHEKAU VIDEO IN CIRCULATION

The Defence Headquarters is studying the claims made in the video purportedly released by the terrorists showing their leader Abubakar Shekau as dismissing his death. From immediate observation and what some online news outlets claimed to have seen, the video did not indicate when it was shot neither did it show any proof of life or currency such as screen time or date. The video also did not make any reference to anything that has happened since the impostor’s reported death.

It is also noteworthy that the air plane said to be mentioned in the video had been missing before he was killed. It should not surprise anybody if the terrorists decide to manipulate pictures, clone another Shekau or upload a pre-recorded video all in a bid to prove invincible.

As far as we are concerned, the individual who was appearing in video and claiming to be the leader of the terrorist group was killed in the Kondunga battle in September. The resemblance of the corpse and that of the eccentric character was incontrovertible. His identity was equally corroborated by people who knew him before we announced his death.

So, while waiting to see the new video before any further statement, our message to them is that justice will be served to whoever bears that name or designation and whoever engages in the act.

http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/the-purported-shekau-video-in-circulation-2/

1 Like

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by priscaoge(f): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmmmm don't know what is happening in Nigeria seriously! U might be right shaa undecided
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by Emessy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
PDPblogger: 1.
4. Chibok girls are political prisoners that may or may not even exist. Their alleged or real captivity benefits a whole lot of people in and out of government-PDP or APC.
especially when a group like Boko Haram has foreign backing.
ModusOperandi: Who is blaming APC
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by Truth24(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Super spy!
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by san316(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
I watched a video of shekau yesterday. It was shot afta their attack on Giwa barracks. Looking at it, i concluded that shekau is not dead. This is because, the pic of d dead shekau did not look lyk the man on the video. It now raises a question: why is it that we only got 1 pic of the dead shekau in circulation? The pic is unidimensional whch shows that the military didnt have shekau. Moreso, there was no video.
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by shamsuRana(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
see how guys de analyse abeg...
fantastic.

1 Like

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by philantoxx(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
spot on.
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by chinwike2(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
PDPblogger would make it this time. Nice writeup. MOD
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by chinwike2(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
chinwike2: PDPblogger would make it this time. Nice writeup. MOD
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by chinwike2(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
sonofyisa: ATTENTION: THE PURPORTED SHEKAU VIDEO IN CIRCULATION

The Defence Headquarters is studying the claims made in the video purportedly released by the terrorists showing their leader Abubakar Shekau as dismissing his death. From immediate observation and what some online news outlets claimed to have seen, the video did not indicate when it was shot neither did it show any proof of life or currency such as screen time or date. The video also did not make any reference to anything that has happened since the impostor's reported death.

It is also noteworthy that the air plane said to be mentioned in the video had been missing before he was killed. It should not surprise anybody if the terrorists decide to manipulate pictures, clone another Shekau or upload a pre-recorded video all in a bid to prove invincible.

As far as we are concerned, the individual who was appearing in video and claiming to be the leader of the terrorist group was killed in the Kondunga battle in September. The resemblance of the corpse and that of the eccentric character was incontrovertible. His identity was equally corroborated by people who knew him before we announced his death.

So, while waiting to see the new video before any further statement, our message to them is that justice will be served to whoever bears that name or designation and whoever engages in the act.

http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/the-purported-shekau-video-in-circulation-2/
on point ! Nigeria military- VICTORY COMES FROM GOD

1 Like

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
PDPblogger: 1. Abubakar Shekau all along may in fact just be a paid actor from Chad, called upon to act these roles. He may as a matter of fact have no real powers at all within the deadly group.

2. He says they've captured towns but still produces videos from the bushes.

3. The real generals behind Boko Haram are being killed by our military BUT Boko Haram is a doctrine,not a person. These Shekau videos are mere distractions.

4. Chibok girls are political prisoners that may or may not even exist. Their alleged or real captivity benefits a whole lot of people in and out of government-PDP or APC. All international security agencies that tried to help us find the Chibok girls may have quietly backed out after discovering the embarassing fact that there were no girls in the first instance.

5. The fact that this new Shekau video did not show his favourite Armoured Personnel Career shows that the Nigerian military has dealt a big blow to the organisation.

6. About the crashed Alpha jet, if Boko Haram had truly downed the jet they would have made the most of if by capturing or showcasing the corpses of two Nigerian airforce pilots involved. The footage used in this video may be from a previous Nigerian jet crash in Niger republic or so.

7. Again,this video may have been shot many months ago with a forged Shekau voice dubbed over its visuals. Technology can do wonders o, especially when a group like Boko Haram has foreign backing.
Dis guy u get sense o
but I no totally agree with no 4
but 1 like for u all d same
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by olayincar(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
missberrypop5: Well said. Your thoughts may be reality. I too never believed the chibok girls were kidnapped.

U mean, yhu didn't believe
Are those parents crying for nothing!
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
olayincar:

U mean, yhu didn't believe
Are those parents crying for nothing!
How many parents did you see crying?
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by olayincar(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
missberrypop5: How many parents did you see crying?

A lot..
Only if u fail to watch NTA news den

I'm trying to look for d pic on ma phone...

1 Like

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by StealthyMe(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Anyone watched Mission Instanbul? A Bollywood movie...

There's nothing terrorists cannot achieve using technology..Shekau might just be dead after all undecided
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by banki(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
2cato: One thing is certain APC and BH will never rested on their oars. They will continue to paddle nigeria until distruction mode is activated.

uncle your English is flawless.... one more thing APC was formed about a year ago those boko haram idiots have been on a prawl since 2008....

its ok to dislike another mans political ideology but lets stop spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by GovWahala: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
OP I agree with u 100%
This is all propaganda.
BOKO-ARE-HARAM end has come.

1 Like

Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by Freest(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
banki:

uncle your English is flawless.... one more thing APC was formed about a year ago those boko haram idiots have been on a prawl since 2008....

its ok to dislike another mans political ideology but lets stop spreading falsehood
Yeah, APC was formed abt a year ago, but was the people who formed APC born about a year ago We talk as though APC is a being and not an entity controlled by people.
Re: My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. by banki(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest:
Yeah, APC was formed abt a year ago, but was the people who formed APC born about a year ago We talk as though APC is a being and not an entity controlled by people.

I don't belong to thee APC and I would never get into the pdp apc argument because they are almost the same thing but given your logic gentleman,

All the people that have plunged Nigeria into the mess we are in can be found in both parties, especially in the PDP infact most of them dwell in the PDP

For the sake of education please tell me how the APC as a party has destroyed Nigeria as you alleged earlier.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Extra Ordinary National Convention Live On Channels TV / REVEALED: Jonathan’s Friends Aiding Buhari -by Suleiman Gaya / Army Is Still Saying The Same Thing: "We Don't Have Buhari's Certificate"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.