Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation (61829 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Raxxye(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
That idi.ot is dead, and there's nothing they can do about it. They can propagate their propaganda as much as they choose, it won't bring him back. He is already burning in the hottest part of hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by omenka(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Shekau is dead, we have no doubts about that. What we would like to know is when Boko Haram sponsors are gonna be exposed and brought to justice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by shamsuRana(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
The counter productive side of media at play.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by ayukdaboss(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Firefire: [s][/s]

yeye fowl undecided

The Enemies of Nigeria shall die prematurely by fire by force
So who are the friends of Nigerians? The one's who tell lies to us? Brainwashed Dufoo

3 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by buoye1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
bestman09: U
U for uwkugringrin....boda if u no get beta to contribute,park well na!!na wa to u o
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by korel9: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
stinggy:
angry angry

ehen! What it is? grin grin grin
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
K
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by ayukdaboss(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe: This is why seun removed the other thread from front page. No doubt the high and mighty are here with us on nairaland.

Here are quotes from the removed thread

I tell you. We're surrounded by 'big men' here on NL yet we don't know cheesy
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nonybb: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Shekau has nine lives, we are on his third life. six more lives to go
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Yes no one gives a damn, no one gives a damn about the innocent men, women and children who are presently in the claws of the Haramites at Gwoza, Damboa, Marte, Bama, Buni-Yadi, Limankara, Michika, Madagali, Ashgashiya, Gulak and other towns that are all still in the complete control of the Haramites

no one give a damn about your view

7 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by omenka(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
rigarmortis: berem, egift, omenka and other e-pond scums on APC payroll will be very sad.
Attention seeking scoundrel, you have been noticed. Now take your hands out your rectum and clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by adedayourt(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
worthytalk: Defence HQ, thank you for this timely response. Shame to sahara reporter, shame to APC and death to book haram.

Sir pls can u show us the link btw the said video nd ur mentioned apc

GEJ said somtin
Nig was able to defeat ebola cus we al saw it as a common enemy nd all stood togeda to fight it (para-phrased)

Until we drop our sentiments, not even d mighty men of apc nd pdp put 2geda ll bail nigeria
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Enkaynwa: God bless NA and may He punish all online boko sympathisers
I excessively love girls like you gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Daniel058(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
No way...water don pass garri.. Shekau don migrate be that .
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by savictory2(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
I thoutgt as much. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
TechWalker007: ATTENTION: THE PURPORTED SHEKAU VIDEO IN CIRCULATION

The Defence Headquarters is studying the claims made in the video purportedly released by the terrorists showing their leader Abubakar Shekau as dismissing his death. From immediate observation and what some online news outlets claimed to have seen, the video did not indicate when it was shot neither did it show any proof of life or currency such as screen time or date. The video also did not make any reference to anything that has happened since the impostor’s reported death.

It is also noteworthy that the air plane said to be mentioned in the video had been missing before he was killed. It should not surprise anybody if the terrorists decide to manipulate pictures, clone another Shekau or upload a pre-recorded video all in a bid to prove invincible.

As far as we are concerned, the individual who was appearing in video and claiming to be the leader of the terrorist group was killed in the Kondunga battle in September. The resemblance of the corpse and that of the eccentric character was incontrovertible. His identity was equally corroborated by people who knew him before we announced his death.

So, while waiting to see the new video before any further statement, our message to them is that justice will be served to whoever bears that name or designation and whoever engages in the act.

http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/the-purported-shekau-video-in-circulation-2/
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by robinhoodd2(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
"So, while waiting to see the new video before any further statement, our message to them is that justice will be served to whoever bears that name or designation and whoever engages in the act."

"The video also did not make any reference to anything that has happened since the impostor’s reported death.

It is also noteworthy that the air plane said to be mentioned in the video had been missing before he was killed. It should not surprise anybody if the terrorists decide to manipulate pictures, clone another Shekau or upload a pre-recorded video all in a bid to prove invincible."

THESE STATEMENTS FROM THE NIGERIAN ARMY ARE NOT ADDING UP EITHER, YOU ARE YET TO "SEE" THE VIDEO, YET YOU KNOW IT CONTENT.
Meanwhile, Up NIGERIA DOWN BOKO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by 9jii(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
TechWalker007: ATTENTION: THE PURPORTED SHEKAU VIDEO IN CIRCULATION

The video also did not make any reference to anything that has happened since the impostor’s reported death.

It is also noteworthy that the air plane said to be mentioned in the video had been missing before he was killed. It should not surprise anybody if the terrorists decide to manipulate pictures, clone another Shekau or upload a pre-recorded video all in a bid to prove invinci

http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/the-purported-shekau-video-in-circulation-2/
This is what's on my mind.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by egift(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
rigarmortis: berem, egift, omenka and other e-pond scums on APC payroll will be very sad.

I have noticed you. You can now start breathing again grin
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by begwong: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mumu,what took you long to comr out immediately when it was announced you are dead?
Where you out of megabytes to upload on youtube.?
Idiot ,we are moving forward any cloned SheCow will still be squashed by our security operatives

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I tell you. We're surrounded by 'big men' here on NL yet we don't know cheesy
This ur signature na wa o.

Anyway. I will say it again.
it is important we all play our part in all honestly, the news media, the military, the government and the citizens. Truth shld not be suppressed. This way we shall all prevail and win this war against these animals. Only truth can set us free

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by rigarmortis: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
omenka: Attention seeking scoundrel, you have been noticed. Now take your hands out your rectum and clap for yourself.

Daughterfukcing a55wipe, thats what you get when you keep pulling opinions the size of niger state from your a55............a time will come when you can no longer keep sh!.t together.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by msmon(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigeria isn't fighting Shekau or what do u call his name, he's just a PAWN on the chess board. Let's come together and fight BH just like we did with Ebola Virus.

Off Topic:
Do anybody know why a topic disappear on a board? I posted a topic titled '15 Pets With Guinness World Record' on Pets board this morning around 7am but it disappear few minutes later, I made effort to mail the moderator but I didn't get any response. What could have happen?.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by rigarmortis: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
egift:

I have noticed you. You can now start breathing again grin

You attach too much importance to your inconsequential self.....if you die today, it wont trend on twitter.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by JuanDeDios: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe: This is why seun removed the other thread from front page. No doubt the high and mighty are here with us on nairaland.

Here are quotes from the removed thread

This, in fact, is a good write-up from the Defence Headquarters. That is why the other thread ought to be at the front page. Now, the way the media works is you give voice to both sides of the story. When I noticed that Nairaland had started pushing only one side of the story to the front page, I realised something was amiss. The moment an outfit can no longer be relied upon to dispense information without fear or favour, the moment it becomes guilty of pandering to one side, it has lost credibility and in societies where people are highly discerning and discriminating, that could spell its death. I will stop here.

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Dammyllionaire(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Cant we just think for once in this country? Cant we just make the maximum use of our God given brain? Whether Shekau is dead or not will not and cannot stop insurgence in this country because they will continue replacing and selecting or electing a new leader to replace the dead one.

The only solution to this die hard insurgence is to look for the sources of their funds and block it. Another solution is to look for their financiers within the country, arrest them and eliminate them. There must be a political will to do this because if there is no political will, then i'm sorry for my dear country.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by freshness2020: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Public poo's like b***em, udeleNgene and other Pro-boko haram apologists should bow their heads in shame!! I did not mention Ūя̲̅ name unless ♈όϋ re guilty enough to want to quote me!
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by xtervaganza(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
I really don't know why we are giving this low life camel fùcking son of a wh0re free publicity.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by TechWalker007: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
robinhoodd2: "So, while waiting to see the new video before any further statement, our message to them is that justice will be served to whoever bears that name or designation and whoever engages in the act."

"The video also did not make any reference to anything that has happened since the impostor’s reported death.

It is also noteworthy that the air plane said to be mentioned in the video had been missing before he was killed. It should not surprise anybody if the terrorists decide to manipulate pictures, clone another Shekau or upload a pre-recorded video all in a bid to prove invincible."

THESE STATEMENTS FROM THE NIGERIAN ARMY ARE NOT ADDING UP EITHER, YOU ARE YET TO "SEE" THE VIDEO, YET YOU KNOW IT CONTENT.
Meanwhile, Up NIGERIA DOWN BOKO!!!

Hope you didn't miss this part:

" From immediate observation and what some online news outlets claimed to have seen.."

What he's saying is that they have observed reports from various media claiming to have seen the video.

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by JuanDeDios: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
omenka: Shekau is dead, we have no doubts about that. What we would like to know is when Boko Haram sponsors are gonna be exposed and brought to justice
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by egift(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
rigarmortis: You attach too much importance to your inconsequential self.....if you die today, it wont trend on twitter.

I have noticed you again. Breath, good, nice, keep breathing. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
JuanDeDios:
This, in fact, is a good write-up from the Defence Headquarters. That is why the other thread ought to be at the front page. Now, the way the media works is you give voice to both sides of the story. When I noticed that Nairaland had started pushing only one side of the story to the front page, I realised something was amiss. The moment an outfit can no longer be relied upon to dispense information without fear or favour, the moment it becomes guilty of pandering to one side, it has lost credibility and in societies where people are highly discerning and discriminating, that could spell its death. I will stop here.
You spoke well.

We all want to hear every piece, both lies and truth so we can decide for ourselves what to believe.

4 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by ayukdaboss(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
This ur signature na wa o.

Anyway. I will say it again.
it is important we all play our part in all honestly, the news media, the military, the government and the citizens. Truth shld not be suppressed. This way we shall all prevail and win this war against these animals. Only truth can set us free
That's true. From the press release by the Nigerian Army you will notice some lapses in their story.

The Defence Headquarters is studying the claims made in the video purportedly released by the terrorists showing their leader Abubakar Shekau as dismissing his death.

So, while waiting to see the new video before any further statement, our message to them is that justice will be

Look how the Nigerian Army is contradicting itself. I tire for them sef undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.