Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation (61828 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
The death of Shekau is not d End of Boko haram.Dead or Alive,We will conquer bokoharam by The grace of God..insha Allah..

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Isnt it the same Defence Headquarters that lied us that the Chibok girls have been rescued?

Isnt it the same Defence Headquarters that lied to us that the Haramites didnt capture Bama only for Boko fighters to use Bama as a FOB to launch frontal assault on Konduga?

Please what is the correct situation on ground in Bama right now ? Who controls the town - BH or NA ? Does anyone know for sure ? Since the Bama imbroglio, a known soldier who happened to be in Bama is yet to be accounted for. He is neither in the death list nor hospitalized. Can a soldier be missing and unaccounted for this long ? No contacts whatsoever. Does anyone know ? Thanks.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by gbadexy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
I was a bit sceptical about the death of this guy. But I like the response given by the army. It was cautious to confirm shekau was killed and hinted that it doesn't matter if he is alive, any shekau would be killed.
I don't think the guy touted shekau and reading prepared script is the one in charge anyway. He is just a fugure head to give face to the terrorist organisation.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by flayvour: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
lets watch and see
www.flayvour360.com
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by cirmuell(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
TechWalker007:

Hope you didn't miss this part:

" From immediate observation and what some online news outlets claimed to have seen.."

What he's saying is that they have observed reports from various media claiming to have seen the video.
he probably need glasses or perhaps he lacks comprehension skill undecided
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
rigarmortis: berem, egift, omenka and other e-pond scums on APC payroll will be very sad.
you fools should keep spamming my mentions. Na una go tire!
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by tuke: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Isnt it the same Defence Headquarters that lied us that the Chibok girls have been rescued?

Isnt it the same Defence Headquarters that lied to us that the Haramites didnt capture Bama only for Boko fighters to use Bama as a FOB to launch frontal assault on Konduga?
So what's your point?
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by omenka(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
egift:

I have noticed you. You can now start breathing again grin
Abi oo. I bet he'd be very happy that we've responded to him. Just look @ what he wrote after quoting me again. Like a bus park taut.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by 2rutalk1: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
It is only a fool that can believe that video. That I still see Late Sam Loco (may his soul rest in peace) in home videos up till date doesn't negate the fact that he is dead. Those idiots and their sympathizers think they can play on the sensibility of Nigerians. What is in circulation is a mere flashback of Late Ibrahim Bashir videos, who until his death was mimicking Late Shekau.
Meanwhile, it is quite unbelievable that some enemies of Nigeria are rejoicing over the fake news/video that the 'monster' is till alive.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dammyllionaire: Cant we just think for once in this country? Cant we just make the maximum use of our God given brain? Whether Shekau is dead or not will not and cannot stop insurgence in this country because they will continue replacing and selecting or electing a new leader to replace the dead one.

The only solution to this die hard insurgence is to look for the sources of their funds and block it. Another solution is to look for their financiers within the country, arrest them and eliminate them. There must be a political will to do this because if there is no political will, then i'm sorry for my dear country.
Well said.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by shanktang(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
If they really claim he is still alive why hide him before the camera, they are 'strong' after all, why not let him appear in public view for all to see and believe, until that is done he remains dead and burning at hottest region of hell, cowards all they are.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by cirmuell(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
ayukdaboss:
That's true. From the press release by the Nigerian Army you will notice some lapses in their story.

Look how the Nigerian Army is contradicting itself. I tire for them sef undecided
guyman, you should be "tire for yourself o.
Did you miss this part?
TechWalker007:
Hope you didn't miss this part:
" From immediate observation and what some online news outlets claimed to have seen.."
What he's saying is that they have observed reports from various media claiming to have seen the video.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by PointB: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
TechWalker007: ATTENTION: THE PURPORTED SHEKAU VIDEO IN CIRCULATION

The Defence Headquarters is studying the claims made in the video purportedly released by the terrorists showing their leader Abubakar Shekau as dismissing his death. From immediate observation and what some online news outlets claimed to have seen, the video did not indicate when it was shot neither did it show any proof of life or currency such as screen time or date. The video also did not make any reference to anything that has happened since the impostor’s reported death.

It is also noteworthy that the air plane said to be mentioned in the video had been missing before he was killed. It should not surprise anybody if the terrorists decide to manipulate pictures, clone another Shekau or upload a pre-recorded video all in a bid to prove invincible.

As far as we are concerned, the individual who was appearing in video and claiming to be the leader of the terrorist group was killed in the Kondunga battle in September. The resemblance of the corpse and that of the eccentric character was incontrovertible. His identity was equally corroborated by people who knew him before we announced his death.

So, while waiting to see the new video before any further statement, our message to them is that justice will be served to whoever bears that name or designation and whoever engages in the act.

http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/the-purported-shekau-video-in-circulation-2/

Now the bolded sound like music to my ears; that's how professional army out to speak. If a thousand Shekua may appear, then a thousand Shekau shall meet their water-loo 'Kondunga' in the hands of our gallant soldiers!

Knowing this, I can sleep better at night!

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
berem: you fools should keep spamming my mentions. Na una go tire!
I have learnt to stop replying foools on nl. Try it too, they love it when they mention u and u reply. That is y they keep mentioning u.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by DONGOYARO1: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
BermudaTriangle:

Please what is the correct situation on ground in Bama right now ? Who controls the town - BH or NA ? Does anyone know for sure ? Since the Bama imbroglio, a known soldier who happened to be in Bama is yet to be accounted for. He is neither in the death list nor hospitalized. Can a soldier be missing and unaccounted for this long ? No contacts whatsoever. Does anyone know ? Thanks.
As we write now, Bama is still in the complete control of the Haramites icluding Damboa, Gwoza, Marte, Limankara etc
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't know what to believe again. *truth don die e-yoh-ho-ho*(sinqing)
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by kendrick93(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
whe havn't seen d body of shekau yet we say he is dead? i will only blieve dat when i see him in a bodybag

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Firefire(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
ayukdaboss:
So who are the friends of Nigerians? The one's who tell lies to us? Brainwashed Dufoo

Who are you for?

Boko or NA ?

You don’t need to be brainwashed before been patriotic.

Shalom!

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Larow(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dead or alive, that's not victory because he isn't the only terrorist disturbing the peace of the nation. I believe he is dead but has that stopped the evil perpetrator from carrying out any disaster? Not until sponsors are brought to book and prosecuted, we'll keep running at a spot.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by tuke: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Yes no one gives a damn, no one gives a damn about the innocent men, women and children who are presently in the claws of the Haramites at Gwoza, Damboa, Marte, Bama, Buni-Yadi, Limankara, Michika, Madagali, Ashgashiya, Gulak and other towns that are all still in the complete control of the Haramites
Can you authenticate this your information?
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by oluboyo04(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Yes no one gives a damn, no one gives a damn about the innocent men, women and children who are presently in the claws of the Haramites at Gwoza, Damboa, Marte, Bama, Buni-Yadi, Limankara, Michika, Madagali, Ashgashiya, Gulak and other towns that are all still in the complete control of the Haramites
you do give a damn don't you? why not carry gun and rescue them since you know where they are.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by arsetalks(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
It will not surprise me if the death of Shekau is another lie from Olukolade and his pay master. Someone who has lied so many times like Olukolade shouldn't be taken seriously.

The fact that man is still drawing wages from the government is a slap on us all. The idiiot who came out and said the kidnapped girls have been rescued when the incident first happened 5 months ago and then deny it. Same man said Boko haram released the girls few days ago and then denied it.

I can't trust his words ever again.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Emmysteve(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
I knew his was dead before NA released this press statement. I watched the video and was convinced that the new video is fake. It's one of the old videos

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
t

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by DONGOYARO1: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
tuke:
Can you authenticate this your information?
Senator Ali Ndume represents Damboa/Chibok /Gwoza constituency at the national assembly. He is actually from Gwoza and his home town is currently under the occupation of the Haramites.

Senator Khalifa Ahmed Zanna representing Borno Central also allude to the fact that half of Borno state is in the hands of the Haramites
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by rigarmortis: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
egift:

I am worse than a rabid dog, my whole life is worthless, me and atiku engage in f4gg0try all the time, this causes me to drop shiii anyhow, when i try to protest, buhari stuffs his corck in my mouth and c...ums there, this makes my mouth slippery and i begin to speak rubbish

This is what you get for hanging out in a den of serial ponzi schemers.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Jabioro: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
I hv watched d video,with clinically look,this is third shekau.The last shekau is bunky and lanky while dis new of was taller,wt harsh voice..d name shekau is a brand name to boko haram.NA is about d death of two previous Shekau..check it out ..
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by EveInDGarden(f): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
PLEASE AMA IN LOVE WITH A LADY AND SHE HAS A CHILD OUT OF WEDLUCK................WHAT DO YOU FINK AMA DO
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by oluboyo04(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
kendrick93: whe havn't seen d body of shekau yet we say he is dead? i will only blieve dat when i see him in a bodybag
Mr. President has spoken. Put it in a body bag now and show it specially to Kendrick.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by onatisi(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
If shekau isn't dead ,why did it take boko haram 3weeks to deny the claim that shekau had been killed ? Why will they waste so much time knowing fully well that shekau been alive was a motivating factor in the group

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by rigarmortis: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
berem: you fools should keep spamming my mentions. Na una go tire!

So you prefer atiku and co sp3rm1ng your ''unMENTIONables'' right?
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by treasuremi1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Even if he is dead,,, has that brought an end to terrorism in this country
Terrorism is not just a name of an individual, "shekau" or whatever! As someone rightly said, Terrorism is cancer, which must be totally cut off.
Kudos to the Nigeria army or is it Cameroon army, for killing the boko haram leader though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy / Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992