Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (55985 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Sharap.no be your mate be this tongue

That's self-explanatory.

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2014
BananaBender:

Crap!

It's not crap my dear shollypopz, it's the gospel. Listen & learn as it will serve you.

You're are undergoing a mental/psychological mutation. You know I've said to you before that you're exhibiting symptoms consistent with someone suffering from a severe form of identity crises, you seem to overcompensating for an insecurity.

You can't be what you're not, drop these stu*pid & unnecessary ideologies, which you are not able to uphold to their fullest.

Just be normal, be the African woman you were meant to be, it will make you happy, it will make your husband happy, it will make your family happy.

I hope this just an e-personality else, you're going to have a really fuc*ked up life.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin

Done.

Who said so?

Did I throw stones?

Don't tell me you are so altruistic.

And even if you did, your reward was POWER.
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2014
50calibre:

It's not crap my dear shollypopz, it's the gospel. Listen & learn as it will serve you.

You're are undergoing a mental/psychological mutation. You know I've said to you before that you're exhibiting symptoms consistent with someone suffering from a severe form of identity crises, you seem to overcompensating for an insecurity.

You can't be what you're not, drop these stu*pid & unnecessary ideologies, which you are not able to uphold to their fullest.

Just be normal, be the African woman you were meant to be, it will make you happy, it will make your husband happy, it will make your family happy.

I hope this just an e-personality else, you're going to have a really fuc*ked up life.

Don't mind her. What's next? Sholly is going to start making excuses for groupies! grin

We care because Sholly is the homie. Shyte, who doesn't like free pu.ssy? grin But there has to be a balance out there because we're going to have daughters, and we don't want them coming into a fvcked up world, where women don't know their worth. At least, if we can get sholly to act right - she might end up becoming a positive role model and a voice future generations can emulate.

Alicia Keys said it best in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtMUIwOE2ss
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by sweetrace(f): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

Well, you don't demand respect - you earn it. And if you don't have the decision making tools to earn it, you won't get it. Only bullies demand respect, and we all know what always happen to them. More time, they end up getting bullied and disrespected - till they become inconsequential. That's why no one takes you lot seriously anymore. It was alright when it started, but these days, most folks tell you lot to shut it, and keep moving - no ratings lol.

Oh, it's about "giving women the choice to choose what they want" but in the same breath, you lot frown at successful and high flying women who prefer the culltured and traditional way, no? A classic example happened on here a few days ago when a female poster alluded to how she'll never argue with her husband, and if he were to get angry - she'd go on her knees to beg him. What was your response to that post? And why didn't you allow her the choice to choose what she wants?

Nah, cooking is somewhat like a glue that keeps the family united. Ever wondered why people do cookouts? And why do you think a lot of parents prefer eating together? That's an aspect of the family that subconsciously gets people together. You won't understand that because everything is about competition - even the most trivial things.

Well, when it comes to fvcking around - men have no dignity to lose. And it's never going to change. I'll start taking women like you seriously when I see you lot clamour for a female boxer to get in the ring with Floyd Mayweather. Women playing in the EPL against male players. Women in the NFL getting hit by men etc.. Why not take your inequality there - and compete against men? Oh no, women aren't physically strong enough to compete with men - bwwhahahaha

Anyway, the thread is about everything wrong with today's woman. The one I don't rate at all, till she starts making better decisions - by using her brain, and not emotions. Today's woman who doesn't understand self-respect and self-worth - and can't discern anything. A woman who's more likely to put herself in a vulnerable position, yet wakes up the next morning, and blame me as a man - for her woes.

A side-piece is a side-piece - a cum bucket, an appendage, and a sex-slave. Henceforth make sure you start applying that to everything to post on this forum. And don't ever call people slaves for preferring to remain cultured and traditional. grin

The thread is actually about everything that is wrong with today's marriage. Marriages where husbands sleep around because that has become the norm. Their words or vows count for nothing. Their wives are too scared of loosing them to hold them accountable for their actions, hence they fight the other woman or should I say women. Traditionally, married men who fooled around were scorned by society. A married man who wanted another woman could just get married to her. Now that we have such "devout" Christians, couples would rather just fool around.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2014
sweetrace:

The thread is actually about everything that is wrong with today's marriage. Marriages where husbands sleep around because that has become the norm. Their words or vows count for nothing. Their wives are too scared of loosing them to hold them accountable for their actions, hence they fight the other woman or should I say women. Traditionally, married men who fooled around were scorned by society. A married man who wanted another woman could just get married to her. Now that we have such "devout" Christians, couples would rather just fool around.

Well, if single chics were to start closing their legs, a lot of things would change. Basically, the power to control the weakness of promiscuous men, who think it's a "norm" to sleep with all kinds of women still falls solely on women.

Men will always be men, but women can change a lot of things. They have got the power.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by agborrosemary(f): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2014
The men should stop chasing young girls and concentrate on their wives. They re d once doing the chasing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by bukatyne(f): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

Well, if single chics were to start closing their legs, a lot of things would change. Basically, the power to control the weakness of promiscuous men, who think it's a "norm" to sleep with all kinds of women still falls solely on women.

Men will always be men, but women can change a lot of things. They have got the power.

Lol at men will always be men

So let's just say men are immoral dogs who have no self control thetefore they depend on women to help them keep it in their pants.

If men like these will agree with my statement above and not piss in their boxers anytime women call them dogs, then the women fool.i.sh enough to roll with them will know how to keep them on a leash if they mind the faithfulness

However, if a man wants to be respected then he must earn it by becoming a moral compass to his family and society @ large. Like you rightly said in your post, respect is earned and only a bully demands respect which will eventually lead to disrespect.

You also know that a man is a leader in his home and should lead by example.Whatever you want your family to do, start showing them how.

A single lady knows she will always be the side chick same as the single guy and really have nothing to lose when all goes south.

The responsibility lies solely with the married party to cultivate and nurture his or her marriage. If he/she thinks sleeping around is what is needed to cultivate it, all well and good.

Men cannot keep eating their cake and have it; if they want to be without morals, don't fret when you are called names or disrespected.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by coogar: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

that's the truth & nothing but the truth.
if single women close their legs, there would be no married men to use them. some single women on this thread admitted to have been chased by married men & they refused the advances - what happened afterwards? the married men simply backed off.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

You gotta be kidding me angry
so, men cannot take responsibility for their dvcks again?
Really, come to think of it-why should a total stranger be the one to keep another person's marriage? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
bukatyne:

Lol at men will always be men

So let's just say men are immoral dogs who have no self cobtrol thetefore they depend on women to help them keep it ib their pants.

If men like these will agree with my statement above and notp

It's not like I'm trying to shift blames, and/or make excuses for men. However, since the beginning of time, that has always been the story of the male specie - hence a lot of cultures/religions (including Christianity at one point) practised polygyny, and a lot still do. Yes, people also practised polyandry, but it wasn't really that widely accepted.

Now, once you examine the fact that polyandry died a natural death because most men wouldn't want to be subjected to that ridiculous type relationship. Then, you have to question why women can't also take the initiative to create a control mechanism. At the end of the day, relationships/sex happen(s) consensually/mutually. Not forced. And in today's world, when consent isn't involved - then it becomes a crime punishable by law. Evidently, the power is there - but women just lack the wit and temperament to manipulate it in their favour. You only get what people give, once there's none - you'd have to adapt. That's just human nature.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by coogar: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:
Evidently, the power is there - but women just lack the wit and temperament to manipulate it in their favour. You only get what people give, once there's none - you'd have to adapt. That's just human nature.

women lack the wit & temperament?
don't be fooled by their antics - they know what they are doing. they just love to eat their cake & have it. let a man who is beneath a woman try to woo her, you would see her raw aggression even if he's single....

however, the moment the asker is rich & look well to do, the power to resist disappears even when they know he's married or he has a partner. when such affairs are discovered, they quickly put the blame on the man that he was the one that came after her. if women use the same evasive tactics they use on bus conductors & okada men on the married men, there would be no single case of married men sleeping around with unmarried women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
alutacontinua:

You gotta be kidding me angry
so, men cannot take responsibility for their dvcks again?
Really, come to think of it-why should a total stranger be the one to keep another person's marriage? Why?

It isn't the responsibility of a stranger to keep a next person's marriage. However, it's the responsibility of individuals to have self-worth, and not put themselves in a position whereby they'd become a mere appendage. And an object of ridicule. Also, anything you can't do in the open, is more or less not worth doing IMO.

At the end of the day, there's this little friction going on in the black community, about the sexual objectification of black women. So, how do you expect that to change when lack of self-worth by women becomes widely accepted as a "norm?" The whole process plays into people's minds subconsciously, and women need to start taking responsibilities as well, for the roles they play in how men treat them.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

women lack the wit & temperament?
don't be fooled by their antics - they know what they are doing. they just love to eat their cake & have it. let a man who is beneath a woman try to woo her, you would see her raw aggression even if he's single....

however, the moment the asker is rich & look well to do, the power to resist disappears even when they know he's married or he has a partner. when such affairs are discovered, they quickly put the blame on the man that he was the one that came after her. if women use the same evasive tactics they use on bus conductors & okada men on the married men, there would be no single case of married men sleeping around with unmarried women.

If the love to eat their cake and have it - then they have to also start taking responsibilities for their own actions. And stop crying everywhere and labelling folks as chauvinistic pigs and misogynists.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by coogar: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

If the love to eat their cake and have it - then they have to also start taking responsibilities for their own actions. And stop crying everywhere and labelling folks as chauvinistic pigs and misogynists.

crying everywhere is part of eating their cake & having it. they want the rights but they don't want the responsibilities that come with it. grin cheesy
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

Don't mind her. What's next? Sholly is going to start making excuses for groupies! grin

We care because Sholly is the homie. Shyte, who doesn't like free pu.ssy? grin But there has to be a balance out there because we're going to have daughters, and we don't want them coming into a fvcked up world, where women don't know their worth. At least, if we can get sholly to act right - she might end up becoming a positive role model and a voice future generations can emulate.

Alicia Keys said it best in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtMUIwOE2ss

Lol That's if she actually sees herself as a woman

I think sholly is starting to gravitate towards genderqueer-ness, I've seen her make some comments suggesting she neither sees herself as male nor female (or possibly as male) I don't think she's happy being female, she badly wants to be on the other side, hence her incessant talk of fuc*king people in the as*s with her phantom coc*k. (Which btw, has to be one of the weirded things I've heard a woman say)

I hope she breaks free of whatever demons tormenting her, I pray so.

Nice song btw, alicia keys is smoking hot, what a lucky fella Swiss Beatz!! grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

It isn't the responsibility of a stranger to keep a next person's marriage. However, it's the responsibility of individuals to have self-worth, and not put themselves in a position whereby they'd become a mere appendage. And an object of ridicule. Also, anything you can't do in the open, is more or less not worth doing IMO.

At the end of the day, there's this little friction going on in the black community, about the sexual objectification of black women. So, how do you expect that to change when lack of self-worth by women becomes widely accepted as a "norm?" The whole process plays into people's minds subconsciously, and women need to start taking responsibilities as well, for the roles they play in how men treat them.

Mere appendage? Object of ridicule? All because of who a woman decides to open her legs for?
Really, come to think of it- the woman at home is the real object of ridicule. The one outside owes nobody nothing and as a matter of fact, she ain't getting hurt.....

It's a win-win situation for the lady outside, only the people in the marriage hve something to lose.
And all that talk about ridicule and what not is in your head!
Earlier on this thread, somebody told us how it was a thing of pride in her hostel in those days. I wonder what even happens now! You ain't a big girl if you ain't dating a married man, I guess!
Y'all just find a way to make the one outside feel bad by names like appendage and side-chic, the woman at home is the reeeaaaalllllll object of ridicule (thanks to the man she pledged 'till death do them part' with

Not championing the cause but the ONLY reason I wouldn't date a 'good' married man is because I personally believe in doing unto others what I want to be done to me, not because I'll feel like an appendage and all that talk! I just cannot bear to hurt another woman that much, if I were wicked enough not to mind, then.......... undecided (assuming I were to be a lady)

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

crying everywhere is part of eating their cake & having it. they want the rights but they don't want the responsibilities that come with it. grin cheesy

Bwahahahaha

They're just delusional! They want men to take all the blame, including theirs - yet want equality and a perfect world.

Someone should have kept them in the kitchen. grin cool
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by coogar: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

Bwahahahaha

They're just delusional! They want men to take all the blame, including theirs - yet want equality and a perfect world.

Someone should have kept them in the kitchen. grin cool

when women get drunk & have sex, she was taken advantage of.

when men get drunk & have sex, he's a räpist.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
50calibre:

Lol That's if she actually sees herself as a woman

I think sholly is starting to gravitate towards genderqueer-ness, I've seen her make some comments suggesting she neither sees herself as male nor female (or possibly as male) I don't think she's happy being female, she badly wants to be on the other side, hence her incessant talk of fuc*king people in the as*s with her phantom coc*k. (Which btw, has to be one of the weirded things I've heard a woman say)

I hope she breaks free of whatever demons tormenting her, I pray so.

Nice song btw, alicia keys is smoking hot, what a lucky fella Swiss Beatz!! grin

Bwahahahaha

I won't be surprised if she has a little willy in her panties, with the way she talks about fvcking everyone with a "dyck" from thread to thread. Feminazism is a biitch, and that shyte can turn anyone out. grin Also, notice most of the popular feminists look like hermaphrodites. Perhaps that's why they're confused.

Sholly is a lost cause. She might need deliverance from one of the naija Pastors. Mere words can't change her, only spiritual cleansing can. And if that doesn't work, we might have to send her to Saudi Arabia. grin

Alicia is queen of R & B! She has the talent, looks, demeanour, style, grace, carriage, class, and she's a proper musician that can play a few instruments. She should be the role model to these young girls, not Beyonce and her crassness. Still don't know how Swiss Beatz pulled it off, but he's an intelligent guy, and he's currently doing his MBA at Harvard Business School. So I guess A.Keys must have seen something special in him. I admire Swiss though. From the Bronx projects/ghetto - to Harvard Business School - that's big.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Arobake: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
zboyd:
Why do some single men/women think it's acceptable to have affairs with married people?

What's worse, some of these shameless ones brag about it and tell all who'll listen how they 'bagged' the married person, how good they are at bedmatics, how many gifts, money, etc. they've received, with the cheated on spouse none the wiser.

Why can't single people 'just say no' to married people?

With all the other single people running around, why have an affair with someone you KNOW is married - many times with children?

As for adulterous married people, why did you get married, if you didn't think you could commit to one person, 'til death do you part'?

Why do you think it's acceptable to cheat on your spouse?

'Shameless' she says. Why should they be shameful about doing something perfectly LEGAL? Easy, breathe out/in, relax.

Funny thread. Funny topic that keeps rearing its head over and over again. The funniest bit is that even children of 2nd, 3rd.......7th wives dont want to share their own husbands with anyone and their own mothers had them for men who had other wives!

But seriously, listen up - the reason they sleep with married men is because single women are mostly looking for husbands. What did you think?

And (why do people keep forgetting anyway?) we have 3 types of LEGAL marriages in Nigeria - 2 of these are polygamic! i.e traditional and Islamic. Plus even in a court/Church marriage, you can still marry more wives as long as you dont marry them in court/Church.

Nigerian women/wives should man up, just relax and not kill themselves with hypertension; so that they will live long and healthy to look after their children.

The only Nigerian man/husband that anyone can be sure of the number of his wives and children is a dead Nigerian man.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
alutacontinua:

Mere appendage? Object of ridicule? All because of who a woman decides to open her legs for?
Really, come to think of it- the woman at home is the real object of ridicule. The one outside owes nobody nothing and as a matter of fact, she ain't getting hurt.....

It's a win-win situation for the lady outside, only the people in the marriage hve something to lose.
And all that talk about ridicule and what not is in your head!
Earlier on this thread, somebody told us how it was a thing of pride in her hostel in those days. I wonder what even happens now! You ain't a big girl if you ain't dating a married man, I guess!
Y'all just find a way to make the one outside feel bad by names like appendage and side-chic, the woman at home is the reeeaaaalllllll object of ridicule (thanks to the man she pledged 'till death do them part' with

Not championing the cause but the ONLY reason I wouldn't date a 'good' married man is because I personally believe in doing unto others what I want to be done to me, not because I'll feel like an appendage and all that talk! I just cannot bear to hurt another woman that much, if I were wicked enough not to mind, then.......... undecided (assuming I were to be a lady)

Object of ridicule in the sense that: the guy doesn't see her as a worthy partner - just anything for sexual objectification. And that should be troubling for any woman with self-worth. Sex isn't that difficult to get, so why would anyone feel comfortable and happy in being objectified, when you can get a better deal elsewhere?

Also, the win at home isn't ridiculed in anyway, because at the end of the day, she's got the ring. And for any guy to marry a woman, he has to respect that woman and feel she's worthy of it. Side-chics don't get that type of ratings, and they're just there as cum buckets for the time being, until their services are no longer required. So, why would anyone derive joy in that? Then again, a lot of folks have low self-esteem.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by shooze: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
@shymexx and 50calibre you may have to read up on Alicia Keys and Swizz beat. At the the time she started F*king him he was still married. So go figure

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

when women get drunk & have sex, she was taken advantage of.

when men get drunk & have sex, he's a räpist.

That's the madness in today's world.

I saw a thread about the ‘yes Means Yes” law in California on here, a few weeks ago, and I just had to shake my head in disgust. They're about to turn folks into robots.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by coogar: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Arobake:
The only Nigerian man/husband that anyone can be sure of the number of his wives and children is a dead Nigerian man.

shymexx:

That's the madness in today's world.
I saw a thread about the ‘yes Means Yes” law in California on here, a few weeks ago, and I just had to shake my head in disgust. They're about to turn folks into robots.

that's minor.....

have you heard about good2go app? the app allow users to given consent prior sëx. name & address would be logged in & they must answer question on how they feel & how sober they are.

the app would then tell the ladies to go ahead & have sex or not. welcome to the 21st century, shymexx cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
shooze:
@shymexx and 50calibre you may have to read up on Alicia Keys and Swizz beat. At the the time she started F*king him he was still married. So go figure

Are you sure, or just reading the junk on mediatakeout?

Swiss and Mashanda separated in 2008, but finalised their divorce in 2010. Heck, Swiss impregnated a next chic in London before A.Keys. So, he wasn't with Mashonda when she started dating A.keys.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by shooze: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
I got my information the same way you got yours or am I to assume you are related to any of the parties involved
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Well, he was technically single when he started dating her. And the separation with Mashonda was made public prior to his romance with A.Keys. So, I honestly don't see anything wrong with that.

And she's not a side-chic. He wifed her up. grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

Bwahahahaha

I won't be surprised if she has a little willy in her panties, with the way she talks about fvcking everyone with a "dyck" from thread to thread. Feminazism is a biitch, and that shyte can turn anyone out. grin Also, notice most of the popular feminists look like hermaphrodites. Perhaps that's why they're confused.

Sholly is a lost cause. She might need deliverance from one of the naija Pastors. Mere words can't change her, only spiritual cleansing can. And if that doesn't work, we might have to send her to Saudi Arabia. grin

Alicia is queen of R & B! She has the talent, looks, demeanour, style, grace, carriage, class, and she's a proper musician that can play a few instruments. She should be the role model to these young girls, not Beyonce and her crassness. Still don't know how Swiss Beatz pulled it off, but he's an intelligent guy, and he's currently doing his MBA at Harvard Business School. So I guess A.Keys must have seen something special in him. I admire Swiss though. From the Bronx projects/ghetto - to Harvard Business School - that's big.

Hahaha maybe!!! She's been saying that for a long time now, I'm starting to believe her.

Lol Miracles & Deliverances are booming trades for naija pastors, she shouldn't have difficulties finding one to exorcise her grin

Alicia keys said in an interview, that she knew Swiss Beatz from way back but hated him then and hated rap culture due to the violence it encouraged, but when they had to work together many years later, she saw a different side & the rest is history.

Yeah you're right. From the ghetto to Harvard business school is one giant leap, rap/hip hop has transcended its ghetto/gangster roots into the corporate space, rappers think differently now.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

Object of ridicule in the sense that: the guy doesn't see her as a worthy partner - just anything for sexual objectification. And that should be troubling for any woman with self-worth. Sex isn't that difficult to get, so why would anyone feel comfortable and happy in being objectified, when you can get a better deal elsewhere?

Also, the win at home isn't ridiculed in anyway, because at the end of the day, she's got the ring. And for any guy to marry a woman, he has to respect that woman and feel she's worthy of it. Side-chics don't get that type of ratings, and they're just there as cum buckets for the time being, until their services are no longer required. So, why would anyone derive joy in that? Then again, a lot of folks have low self-esteem.

and that's the thing-y'all think the women are in it for nothing.
Just as the man thinks she's a cvm-bucket, the woman has her own needs (whatever they are) also been met. This 'use-and-dump' story is just one of the many stories that you men talk about to feel cool. It's just sex to most of these women (heck, if the man is good at it-it's even another added advantage). In the end, she gladly dumps the married man too and moves on to another victim.

Shymexx, it's easier being the side chic than the so-called 'main chic'. If a man thinks I deserve his ring but still goes out for intimate gratification, then, what's the use of the ring? I'm just the legal 'side-chic', nothing more! And that hurts more
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

Are you sure, or just reading the junk on mediatakeout?

Swiss and Mashanda separated in 2008, but finalised their divorce in 2010. Heck, Swiss impregnated a next chic in London before A.Keys. So, he wasn't with Mashonda when she started dating A.keys.

Looooool which chic is that?

Does it mean these guys don't use protection or what? Too much risk
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
50calibre:

Hahaha maybe!!! She's been saying that for a long time now, I'm starting to believe her.

Lol Miracles & Deliverances are booming trades for naija pastors, she shouldn't have difficulties finding one to exorcise her grin

Alicia keys said in an interview, that she knew Swiss Beatz from way back but hated him then and hated rap culture due to the violence it encouraged, but when they had to work together many years later, she saw a different side & the rest is history.

Yeah you're right. From the ghetto to Harvard business school is one giant leap, rap/hip hop has transcended its ghetto/gangster roots into the corporate space, rappers think differently now.

Bwahahahaha! Sholly is just cray! grin

Hopefully, she won't end up fvcking those Pastors in the ar.se with her phantom dyck, else a slap for Jesus might suffice to put her in check like a pair of Nike, before the proper spiritual cleansing starts. grin

Swiss used to be super-gangsta and ghetto. I remember I used to see him in a lot of hood DVDs like SmackDVD, ComeupDVD etc. back in the day, in the projects with guns and gangstas. And the Ruff Ryder thing he used to run with his Uncles back in the day, when they had Eve, Jada, Styles P, Sheek Louch, DMX etc. was more like a street fam.

Basically, the whole street thing kind of mask the potentials of a lot of guys, and most chics who think they're "classy" and "educated" don't really like digging deep before judging people. They prefer the cover, not what's underneath. However, once you're able to explore beyond the surface - you'd find out that a lot of guys with this super-gangsta front, are some of the most gifted people out there. They're just a victim of circumstances and a product of their environment. And all they need is basically someone to discover them. A lot of folks we celebrate today as heroes and success stories are from the same environment. Look at the UK for example: as small as Peckham and Brixton are with all the bad rep, you'd be shocked that both areas have produced more outstanding black people than almost all other areas in London.

Shyte, rap music made it to Harvard curriculum and lecture rooms. And not just Harvard, a few top-tier American Universities. It has also created tons of millionaires and jobs, and universally influenced today's culture. That's something that can't be matched!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.