Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Was Impregnated With A Black Man, Sperm - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Was Impregnated With A Black Man, Sperm (4105 Views)

Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) / Man Dies At Sperm Bank After 4th Donation In 10 Days (PHOTO) / Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Was Impregnated With A Black Man, Sperm by 2aces(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

My brother, I know! Black people are infuriating.

Just yesterday I experienced how coon(ish) some still are. I went to my neighbourhood store to purchase a few items & I carried a lot of coins with me (R5s R2s). I went to the till to pay for my stuffs & behind me was a white woman carrying only a redbull. She started acting like she was in a hurry, huffing & puffing behind me as I counted my coins. The cashier had a nerve to tell me to move aside so madam "I'm in a hurry" can pay. She told me this in English, trying to score brownie points with the white lady on my expense. I refused in English too & told her (the cashier), first come, first serve. The white lady got irritated, slammed the redbull on the counter & walked out.

I was SO annoyed I had to give the cashier a piece of my mind for the behaviour. Slaves until the end. Disgusting.
I think the cashier didnt intend to be-little you on purpose, but cmon, you were counting coins and the lady behind you was having just a can drink which wount take up to a minute to debit and she would be on her way even before you finish counting the coins! I think this racism thing is what we blacks attract to ourselves, cos we always think the whites feel superior to us and they in turn sense our complex problem and take advantage of it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Was Impregnated With A Black Man, Sperm by Kaywantay: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
The lady need wait her turn. It's call fairness. If she want a gentleman. She need to behave like a lady and wait patiently. I understand time is thin for us human. We need to follow order and discipline to make things smoothly. White or black. Woman or Man. Nothing wrong counting your changes to purchased item. The only immature person in this story is the childish woman. If she was nice enough to asks permission to go first. While you count your money. Oh well. That's life
Re: Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Was Impregnated With A Black Man, Sperm by Fxwarrior: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
godofwar666:
So woman you want to sue the sperm bank for giving u black man sperm, you don forget say na black the rule your country White people with their mumu behaviour

Its to prevent her from having someone like you and guess what? She's justified!

You can't even read with comprehension. She specifically asked for something and they gave her another thing. She should be angry!

Is just like a black couple having a white baby. The woman won't lie her way out of it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Was Impregnated With A Black Man, Sperm by billyG(m): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2014
Y are d west always suverting d law of God,how can 2 women marry themselves,Y shld dey use a male sperm,Y shld they hav baby if they dnt produce sperms,i tink sperm bank shld be banned.now d baby will grow up in a disjointed family,d baby shld poison d sick psuedo-mothers when she grew up.
Re: Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Was Impregnated With A Black Man, Sperm by Kaywantay: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
I'll explain to you.Some women can't find a man,not ready for love/relationship,gay,scare to caught a disease,husband can't make a baby or scare to have sex. They want to make a baby without string attract. Foster care system take so long to process,drama and much more. Some professional/expensive sperm bank would included picture,talent and much more. The man donating the sperm get big cash back.Some women could donate eggs,too. It's kinda scary and ungodlike. The divorce rate is super hard in the States
Re: Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Was Impregnated With A Black Man, Sperm by biodunolori(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
are u suffering from quick ejaculation?here comes a permanent solution.send ur phone no&e-mail to-08137653940 to order.
Re: Woman Sues Sperm Bank After She Was Impregnated With A Black Man, Sperm by sexylogan(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Probably never because some (whites) are very delusional. You'll have to put value on yourself because they will never do it for you or do it willingly. And you'll often have to give them a dose of reality check every time their god complex displays itself. Very tiring but amazingly, they check themselves very well around people with healthy self-respect.

Have dealt with a lot of their BS & I just had to put them in their place. You teach people how to treat you. Simple.

You are absolutely right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny X-ray Images: 30 Of The Most Unbelievably Weird X-rays You`ll Ever See / Edo Discharges 7 More COVID-19 Patients, Records 2 Deaths / Medical Practise In Ireland For A Nigerian Trained Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.