Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! (5717 Views)

Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. / Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 / Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
So I was driving along Ojota sometime ago when I saw a school bus drive by with an inscription that looked like a55...something.

I sat arguing with myself on how good my eyesights were.

"Your mind don spoil finish o. How dem go name school put a55 for inside am. Na Ashford dem write for there." I was saying to myself until I met up with the school bus thanks to a traffic jam at the front.

Lo and behold, my eyes deceived me not! Boldly written on the side of the school bus was ASSFOOD International Schools!!!

I was like WTF!!! Assfood!!! Who gives a school such a gay and dirty sounding name!?!

Kindly share any weird or funny school names you've come across.

PS: you can google the name of the school to confirm

1 Like

Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by godofwar666(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Eleja nurs and primary
Wizkid nurs and pri
Okokobioko nurs and pri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
I come to laugh
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Thorerah(f): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Old but still funny

7 Likes

Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by shamsuRana(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by shamsuRana(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thorerah: Old but still funny

I tot pinky nd d brain skol is at kubwa?
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Harmvirus(f): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
shamsuRana: ..

Lolz.. See names. I know of that Olodo grammar school egbeda, my coursemate is serving there now. It is in OYO state
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by shamsuRana(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Harmvirus:

Lolz.. See names. I know of that Olodo grammar school egbeda, my coursemate is serving there now. It is in OYO state

hahahahah...for real?
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Harmvirus(f): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
shamsuRana:

hahahahah...for real?

Yeah
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Thorerah(f): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
shamsuRana:

I tot pinky nd d brain skol is at kubwa?
Is it? I have no idea.
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by McWhillion(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Facebook nursery and primary school
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Holywizard: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Otu ocha Nursery, primary & secondary skul, Mbano Imo state
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bajinatu College.
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by traware(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Lailerh(f): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kwakwachi grin
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by angelTI(f): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Okunrin tiinrin (slim man) grammar school
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by amtalkin(f): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
So funny I just hope I wot continue this laugh while asleep
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by ITbomb(m): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2014
Just in case
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Waspy(m): 12:19am On Oct 03, 2014
penquin: Bajinatu College.
Where this one at??
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Eleja high school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by understatement: 12:49am On Oct 03, 2014
Wizkid is in ibadan..bodija I think

Aunty america pry/sec school..original name is aitch america or smtin bt dat's wat pple call it

Ori eran(goat head) community grammar school

Aperin(elephant killer)comm gram schl..ibadan

Nokia nur/pry skul

2 Likes

Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by joedejana(m): 12:55am On Oct 03, 2014
A4' nursery and primary school...Time to jerk-off and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Dbestmax(m): 12:57am On Oct 03, 2014
Dull schools with Dumb names...why woudnt d students write waec 3 yrs...jamb 4 yrs to studey Crop science....mtchewww
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 03, 2014
shamsuRana: ..
na wa oo shocked
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by amiskurie(m): 2:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Thorerah: Old but still funny
*faints*
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by amiskurie(m): 2:36am On Oct 03, 2014
Efetoboreh-efetobosah nur/pry school. Idiefetobosareh,Benin Edo-state.

Just kidding! grin
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by mooremedia: 2:54am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by funshyboi(m): 3:32am On Oct 03, 2014
understatement: Wizkid is in ibadan..bodija I think

Aunty america pry/sec school..original name is aitch america or smtin bt dat's wat pple call it

Nokia nur/pry skul

you must be from ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by karferguso(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2014
understatement: Wizkid is in ibadan..bodija I think

Nokia nur/pry skul

knew abt Aperin but e be lyk say d wizkid is actually whizkid
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Waspy: Where this one at??
at Ogun
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Smoj(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2014
u go fear sch name

Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Baddo101(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2014
havent u guyz heard of "Your life will never remain d same Community Model Grammar school" somewhre in Epe or so...Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb / Why Aeroplanes Are Painted White? / If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.