Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) (24794 Views)

Celebrities At 5th Africa International Film Festival ,in Lekki Lagos / Invasion 1897 - British Film Institue - Q&A Session - 7th Feb, 2015 / Uche Jombo & Monalisa Chinda Attend 'Invasion 1897' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by musiwa95: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
[b][size=18pt]
His Royal Highness

Oduwa D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
delemusiwa@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Hollywood , i see, I did not know, I would have love to see it.

oduwa Imasuen was what benin people call my great grand father.

The correct story is that the oba of benin... was involve in slave trade

To call it invasion is a wrong word to use. it was not invasion. Oba of benin does not own the land of Benin. Oba of benin was only a representative of Emperor AdeMusiwa (oduwa Imasuen) ..

why will Obaseke report to Emperor AdeMusiwa (oduwa Imasuen) if Oba of benin own the place. He did not own the place. He was only representing my great grand father. they were all representing my great grand father in all of the town. Oba is derive from Obale. Or Oba ti ile. small.

The history of my great grand father is taught in High (secondary) school and university. And even think Harvard, yale, oxford universities etc but the information out there is not correct.

You can see, below picture of Obarami, (not ovonrami) that it was not Britain who arrested Obarami.. Nigeria government was not telling the truth story because Nigeria was involve in illegal occupation of the independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.. So Nigeria lied that Britain or the Queen of England was the one. it was not..

If Obarami could sell benin city people into slavery, Why would anyone assume, that Obarami could not sell Benin bronze head. If a person can sell other human what is a bronze head value that he cant sell. this is what I think.

The independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria has an emperor... Which was my great grand father. And Obaseki went to report to my great grand father that the Oba of benin was involve in slave trade.. You can see that Britian did not invade, and nobody fought gallantly.

the issue of Queen of England stealing Benin bronze head is an issue which is in court, and I am not allow to talk about it. Nigeria government was not telling the truth story because Nigeria was involve in illegal occupation of the independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria..

I will assume Nigeria government only lied that the Queen of England or Britain stole Benin bronze head to cover up for illegal occupation of the independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.. creating divide and rule system between all party involve. to continue with occupation of the independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.
That why Jonathan is reading to himself. because I have presented the video to several countries
. Dont worry Nothing will happen to the film industry

It is lack of understand that make you people assume something will happen.

When films go into the cinema in the USA, it goes to the cinema on the same day in canada. [/size][/b]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9FAamumcPx0/UbfA1ASbirI/AAAAAAAAVmI/hiH5hat0ab8/s1600/Oba+Ovanranwen.jpg[/img]

That why Jonathan is reading to himself. because I have presented the video to several countries
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/jonathan_UN1_116208896.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
musiwa95: [b][size=18pt]
His Royal Highness
D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa
House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
delemusiwa@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ
Hollywood , i see, I did not know, I would have love to see it.
oduwa Imasuen was what benin people call my great grand father.
The correct story is that the oba of benin... was involve in slave trade
To call it invasion is a wrong word to use. it was not invasion. Oba of benin does not own the land of Benin. Oba of benin was only a representative of Emperor AdeMusiwa (oduwa Imasuen) ..
why will Obaseke report to Emperor AdeMusiwa (oduwa Imasuen) if Oba of benin own the place. He did not own the place. He was only representing my great grand father. they were all representing my great grand father in all of the town. Oba is derive from Obale. Or Oba ti ile. small.
The history of my great grand father is taught in High (secondary) school and university. And even think Harvard, yale, oxford universities etc but the information out there is not correct.
You can see, below picture of Obarami, (not ovonrami) that it was not Britain who arrested Obarami.. Nigeria government was not telling the truth story because Nigeria was involve in illegal occupation of the independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.. So Nigeria lied that Britain or the Queen of England was the one. it was not..
If Obarami could sell benin city people into slavery, Why would anyone assume, that Obarami could not sell Benin bronze head. If a person can sell other human what is a bronze head value that he cant sell. this is what I think.
The independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria has an emperor... Which was my great grand father. And Obaseki went to report to my great grand father that the Oba of benin was involve in slave trade.. You can see that Britian did not invade, and nobody fought gallantly.
the issue of Queen of England stealing Benin bronze head is an issue which is in court, and I am not allow to talk about it. Nigeria government was not telling the truth story because Nigeria was involve in illegal occupation of the independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria..
I will assume Nigeria government only lied that the Queen of England or Britain stole Benin bronze head to cover up for illegal occupation of the independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.. creating divide and rule system between all party involve. to continue with occupation of the independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.
. Dont worry Nothing will happen to the film industry
It is lack of understand that make you people assume something will happen.
When films go into the cinema in the USA, it goes to the cinema on the same day in canada. [/size][/b]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-9FAamumcPx0/UbfA1ASbirI/AAAAAAAAVmI/hiH5hat0ab8/s1600/Oba+Ovanranwen.jpg[/img]
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/jonathan_UN1_116208896.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

musiwa95, can you please sit down and make your points clear in simple English.
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by obailala(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Orikinla:

musiwa95, can you please sit down and make your points clear in simple English.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you serious?... how can you expect Oga Musiwa to make a point? cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
obailala:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you serious?... how can you expect Oga Musiwa to make a point? cheesy cheesy

God will help him.

Photo: Ibinabo Fiberesima and Geoffrey Gania, the Special Effects expert of the crew of "Invasion 1897".

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by BeatriceM1(f): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Orikinla:

A member of Staff and Crew of "Invasion 1897" modeling the T-Shirt.
Yea dats my sis
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
abeg is Musiwa okay?
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2014
BeatriceM1:
Yea dats my sis

No kidding?
You are Winifred's sister?
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2014
speedyboi:
abeg is Musiwa okay?
He needs a psychotherapist.
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lancelot Imasuen seems to be saying, "I beg make I rest o after this herculean task".

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by BeatriceM1(f): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Orikinla:

No kidding?
You are Winifred's sister?
Does she look lyk Winifred... That's Benny
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by JBriel: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
BeatriceM1:
Does she look lyk Winifred...Dats Benny

Why not try this Betty ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7219739/seriously-searching-wife
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by BeatriceM1(f): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Where Can I Download The Movie 76 / CPC, Save Us From Multichoice/gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.