Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Making Four Million Naira As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Four Million Naira As A Student (1541 Views)

What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student / Facebook Hits More Than Four Million Users In Nigeria / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Four Million Naira As A Student by lynx200(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
I was at the digital marketing summit yesterday at UNILAG when I heard the story of the convener information marketer, Samson Olatunde as he told us his path to glory in making it big in his profession. This is a story that should inspire everybody as he told of how he got N4 million while a student at Olabisi Onabanjo University in 2004.
Samson Olatunde got admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun state, Nigeria in 2004 and like almost every young person got seduced by the headiness of youthful lures in his first year on campus. But he had a rethink in the 2nd year knowing that he couldn’t kep up such a lifestyle on the little allowance his parents sent him and decided to find a way of making money but he had two strikes against him. His parents were not rich and were caring for 3 other children in school and he had no one who could borrow him money to open a store to sell stuff as some students were doing.
What did he do? Read the rest of the story here http://www.jovibabs.com/making-4-million-naira-legally-as-a-student/
Re: Making Four Million Naira As A Student by darnley16(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ok bro, I'll find my way too, God help me
Re: Making Four Million Naira As A Student by lynx200(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2014
darnley16: Ok bro, I'll find my way too, God help me

Yeah that's the spirit. I thought that I should bring a Nigerian hero's story instead of the usual foreign ones. It's high time we celebrate our role models. In the midst of all the negativity in this society there are people and institutions that are holding on to high standards of excellence in this country. Adidde supermarket was started in 2008 and right now they have 24 branches in Lagos alone and they serve middle class/low income areas unlike others focused on the upper class areas. Sporedust is an animation company here in Lagos that does jobs for Disney in USA. Yes I kid you not, there is a Nigerian company that creates cartoons for foreign companies.
Re: Making Four Million Naira As A Student by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
lynx200:

Bro, you are entitled to your opinions. I know of people who are living off those things you mentioned though its challenging. One thing I know is if you are determined to make it legally in this country and work on it you will. But if you believe you can only make it through crime then it will work for you. It's all about your beliefs, state of mind and actions.
whatever rocks your boat buddy...
Re: Making Four Million Naira As A Student by darnley16(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
lynx200 post=/post/26825179:

Yeah that's the spirit. I thought that I should bring a Nigerian hero's story instead of the usual foreign ones. It's high time we celebrate our role models. In the midst of all the negativity in this society there are people and institutions that are holding on to high standards of excellence in this country. Adidde supermarket was started in 2008 and right now they have 24 branches in Lagos alone and they serve middle class/low income areas unlike others focused on the upper class areas. Sporedust is an animation company here in Lagos that does jobs for Disney in USA. Yes I kid you not, there is a Nigerian company that creates cartoons for foreign companies.
imagine! Why are few nigerians have fvcked up. Disconected brain. Waves na

(1) (Reply)

Practical Principles Of Business Success / Website For Sale / Tips For Creative Ad On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.