Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Was Your Nickname As A Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Nickname As A Child? (28027 Views)

My Father Used To Have A Nickname As A Youth / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
At age one, they had my hair made, I was treated like a girl for reasons unknown to me till date, and had my first haircut at age 3. To make matters worse, my nickname was Mimi, my mum and aunties still call me that till date. angry share yours, if it's funny, don't modify post it like that. cheesy

Looking forward to see Osama and shekau. grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
They called me 'Sisi' cos I was very fat then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by idu1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
benromeo39: At age one, they had my hair made, I was treated like a girl for reasons unknown to me till date, and had my first haircut at age 3. To make matters worse, my nickname was Mimi, my mum and aunties still call me that till date. angry share yours, if it's funny, don't modify post it like that. cheesy

like serious? At age one u could remember all those things? I dont get it menh..........

50 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
idu1: like serious? At age one u could remember all those things? I dont get it menh..........
u were never told stories about your childhood? Or u never saw ur baby pictures? Well, ur issue serious o.

75 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by afamjb: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
my family friends called me junior boy then bt it stuck bt I made some modifications so its just jay_b now.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Junior smiley
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
benromeo39: At age one, they had my hair made, I was treated like a girl for reasons unknown to me till date, and had my first haircut at age 3. To make matters worse, my nickname was Mimi, my mum and aunties still call me that till date. angry share yours, if it's funny, don't modify post it like that. cheesy

''Roxy-Ijangbon'' (TroublesomeRoxy) cuz I Could play from morning till Night but latter-on , I'm the most Gentle !

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by LegendarySage(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
I was called didi. This topic makes sense, mynd44, Obinoscopy, pasqal09 fp please.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
donroxy: ''Roxy-Ijangbon'' (TroublesomeRoxy) cuz I Could play from morning till Night but latter-on , I'm the most Gentle !
roxy ke? Shey u be bathroom hip-hop star back then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by esof1(f): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
"Soldier ant". I was very troublesome

18 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
urhoboman: Urhobo wayoo!!!
Was happy with the nick till i grew up and discovered it means a 419an angry
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
esof1: "Soldier ant". I was very troublesome
I'm sure u are still troublesome. tongue

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by esof1(f): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
benromeo39: I'm sure u are still troublesome. tongue
Yes, I am but in a sexy way.

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
esof1:
Yes, I am but in a sexy way.
hmm, we have got ourselves a cunning seductress. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
benromeo39: roxy ke? Shey u be bathroom hip-hop star back then?
lol !
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by pasqal09: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
LegendarySage: I was called didi. This topic makes sense, mynd44, Obinoscopy, pasqal09 fp please.
Sorry but the romance section is my territory, not here
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by olu4life(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Was called Ewedu in Jss 1 (can't still get the reason for d name though)Lol. Maybe basically because I was gentle at first and wasn't open with anyone. But on getting to jss 3,I stopped them from calling me that cos I was outspoken by then

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 03, 2014
olu4life: Was called Ewedu in Jss 1 (can't still get the reason for d name though)Lol. Maybe basically because I was gentle at first and wasn't open with anyone. But on getting to jss 3,I stopped them from calling me that cos I was outspoken by then
ewedu? U dey carry the soup go school back then? cheesy

12 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by LegendarySage(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2014
pasqal09:
Sorry but the romance section is my territory, not here
aww, too bad. Royalroy and Tgirl4real o.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Mfemi53(m): 12:52am On Oct 03, 2014
when I was in SS1 I was called SonyJapan ........ It was fun then cos it made me popular among my peers and it reminds me of a certain incident back then in school.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 03, 2014
Mfemi53: when I was in SS1 I was called SonyJapan ........ It was fun then cos it made me popular among my peers and it reminds me of a certain incident back then in school.
chinco nigga in the building.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by brunofarad(m): 3:48am On Oct 03, 2014
When I was a kid......I was called

"Ojemba enwe iro"

Cos I use to walk a lot.

Then,once you call me that nick,omo na fight oooooo

Funny enough

Am a grown man now,but whenever I visit my hood at fegge onitsha, some old women still hail me by that nick.

Now once you hail me ojemba enwe iro,I feel elated that I can even dash you some smiles

10 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by korel9: 3:49am On Oct 03, 2014
I think it was Shekau; never knew that would become a household name today. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by eemalex(m): 3:49am On Oct 03, 2014
Eyin in Yoruba.....Meaning Teeth

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 03, 2014
My Cinnamon Apple grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by mrvance(m): 3:52am On Oct 03, 2014
Dr. Koke

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by flyca: 3:52am On Oct 03, 2014
For my house, lai lai, no nicknames o. The called us by our full first names, and the tune would tell you the aim of the call; come-and-wash-plates call sad, have-you-done-your-assignment call shocked or you-are-in-trouble call angry

My parents didn't get the idea of pet naming till very late. Lol

13 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by gen2briz(m): 3:53am On Oct 03, 2014
I got to sleep....I'll comment first thing tomorrow morning.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 03, 2014
Was called Luis Figo

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by kennynelcon(m): 3:54am On Oct 03, 2014
Only in school k.k, k.c, Kenny. My sec school gave me d worst Nick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Wives, What Would You Do When Your Husband Starts Beating You Up? / I Want To Buy This Washing Machine For My Wife / Brother Battles Married Sister Over Landed Property Citing Igbo Tradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.