Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie (5833 Views)

Upcoming Nollywood Actress Temitope Osoba Goes Sexy To Promote Self(Photos) / Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Flaunts Her Amazing Bod On Display After Workout / Picture Of Rapper P.diddy After Workout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by usofly: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-8W7g6GDPzX0/VC2oDDsZ_pI/AAAAAAAAOUg/Xmmr_SeIoL4/s1600/toolsooo.jpg[/img]
Toolz is really putting in work to maintain her figure. She shared this workout selfie ,showing off her toned abs
Click here to see more photos
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Begonia(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Toolz has bow legs?
Hmm.. her stomach isn't looking big. I always just assumed she was wearing a spandex or a corset under her gowns to make her stomach look flat.
Anyway, she's not looking bad.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
seen
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by usofly: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
do you see what i see
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by andy82: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Begonia: Toolz has bow legs?
Hmm.. her stomach isn't looking big. I always just assumed she was wearing a spandex or a corset under her gowns to make her stomach look flat.
Anyway, she's not looking bad.

did u see d Carmel toe.
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by usofly: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sure
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by briki: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sexy
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by okooloyun1(m): 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Toolz is the perfect definition of figure 8.
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by mimikool: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by OCTAVO: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Figure Nine

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Short and fat? Kai

10 Likes

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by herald9: 5:53am On Oct 03, 2014
I prefer Linda Ikeji to Toolz

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by mimikool: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2014
herald9: I prefer Linda Ikeji to Toolz
ooooh!!! lol
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by 6packdude: 6:22am On Oct 03, 2014
her thighs look like that of a turkey
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by mimikool: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by LadyJul(f): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2014
This lady is too fat and short....she should slim down a lil bit for a sexier body

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Abbey2sam(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2014
usofly: do you see what i see

yeah
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by MrCork: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2014
usofly: [img]http://4.bp..com/-8W7g6GDPzX0/VC2oDDsZ_pI/AAAAAAAAOUg/Xmmr_SeIoL4/s1600/toolsooo.jpg[/img]
Toolz is really putting in work to maintain her figure. She shared this workout selfie ,showing off her toned abs

...which tool?...no ofennse but wha Tha f*** is wrong wit u people in that Nigeria??...how the hell can somebody who look like baby elephant be sexxy? She doesn't only look fat but she fat like donkey tryn to looose wait..impossible.

....and worse of all...she ain't even light skin....serrriously..we giv up!
angry

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by MrCork: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2014
...and if this is how Nigerian females really loook bak home...truss me & fogerrrit...we ain't comin bak home!! (no offense again) angry

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2014
^^^ now tell us what u really think!!
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2014
I hate double posts!!
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2014
MrCork:

...which tool?...no ofennse but wha Tha f*** is wrong wit u people in that Nigeria??...how the hell can somebody who look like baby elephant be sexxy? She doesn't only look fat but she fat like donkey tryn to looose wait..impossible.

angry

BWHahhahahahaha chai see bashing grin

Cork oooo yeh na wa o!
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by bountyhunter: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2014
nigerian celebrities so unfit especially women... wth
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2014
MrCork: ...and if this is how Nigerian females really loook bak home...truss me & fogerrrit...we ain't comin bak home!! (no offense again) angry
Don't bother coming back cus we are not ready to feed returnees

11 Likes

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by rattlesnake(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2014
Fake virgin
Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by sixteendigits: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2014
usofly: [img]http://4.bp..com/-8W7g6GDPzX0/VC2oDDsZ_pI/AAAAAAAAOUg/Xmmr_SeIoL4/s1600/toolsooo.jpg[/img]

So

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by sixteendigits: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2014
So

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by DrWhizy(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2014
And they say she's sexy ?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by phabulous88(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2014
MrCork:

angry

MrCork: ...and if this is how Nigerian females really loook bak home...truss me & fogerrrit...we ain't comin bak home!! (no offense again) angry

Of what use is your coming back home? By the way you seem to hate everything Nigerian but can't do without Nairaland.Com.. how come? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by marieolae(f): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2014
This girl is only workin on her stomach. She might as well stop working out cos its not showing any justice on her arms and legs. I'm not a fan of this girls body at all. She's trying to prove to the world that she's curvy, but she's on the edge of being obese.

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Dbestmax(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2014
Remain wiaever u are...Not even as if anybody misses u here...we're even gettin too populous here ......#Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2014
Nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele / The Gorgeous Nigerian Video Vixen! Gbemisola / A Drug Addict? Read The Story Of Home Alone Movie Star; Macaulay Culkin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.