Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,144 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? (3068 Views)

WWE Raw 30.november.2015 Full Show, Results, Monday Night Raw All Fights, Video / Is Wrestling Real, Fake, Acted, Or Drama?check Out / Is Wrestling Real Or Acted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by yungchop: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
I drastically lost interest in wrestling the moment I realized that wrestling is nothing but pure entertainment.. They are professional stunt men who already know the next more to make.. Further more, they act in tune with their opponent moves.. Though these people sustain severe injuries and bleed during the course of fight but that's not still a yardstick to convince you it's real.. Everything in wrestling is already contained in the script. However, they already know who the winner would be
Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by yungEX(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
lost interest after finding it was acting all along
Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
I never chop this night o
Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Doooohhh!!!!!Is it not so obvious?
Baddestguyp: I never chop this night o
GO AND DIE!!!
Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by CLT123(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
It's real
Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
edozie04: GO AND DIE!!!
whats ur own nah
Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Baddestguyp: whats be ur own nah
GZUS!!!Ur english eh,u sure shey u go nursery skl?
Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
edozie04: GZUS!!!Ur english eh,u sure shey u go nursery skl?
bro it was a typo. I initially typed "wetin". thanks for d correction tho
Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Baddestguyp: bro it was a typo. I initially typed "wetin". thanks for d correction tho
lolz,I know.I just want find trouble this night
Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by jnrbayano(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Op,

I would want to put this argument to bed once and for all.

Firstly, have you heard about the word "kayfabe"?

If no, check the link below

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/kayfabe

Mind you, I am a fan of wrestling. I have seen wrestling for over 24years though I don't watch much of it these days.

Having said that, your question would have been more appropriate if it were asked this way:

1. Are results of wrestling bout predetermined or not? Yes, they are predetermined.

2. Is wrestling staged or not? Yes, it is staged

3. Does wrestling follow a storyline or not? Yes, it follows a storyline.

Wrestlers are Professionally trained performers. They say this themselves in an advert to warn viewers never to try the moves they perform in the ring anywhere (at home, in school etc) That those moves take them years of practice to do them safely.

Asking whether wrestling (Raw or Smackdown) is fake or real will bring unending debate....

The "real" part is the authenticity of those moves (suplexes, superplexes, flying-kicks etc) they perform in the ring in the presence of live spectators.

The "fake" part is the fact results are predetermined, events follow storylines, bouts are staged etc that's if I must use the word "fake" but I hate to use that word because I can't describe other professions like Medicine, Engineering, Law etc as being fake.
Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by Psalmpy(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2014
i've been confused about this for years
now i'm convinced
Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by Kai5vil: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by jnrbayano(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2014
Kai5vil: .

undecided

Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by tosyne2much(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2014
jnrbayano: Op,

I would want to put this argument to bed once and for all.

Firstly, have you heard about the word "kayfabe"?

If no, check the link below

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/kayfabe

Mind you, I am a fan of wrestling. I have seen wrestling for over 24years though I don't watch much of it these days.

Having said that, your question would have been more appropriate if it were asked this way:

1. Are results of wrestling bout predetermined or not? Yes, they are predetermined.

2. Is wrestling staged or not? Yes, it is staged

3. Does wrestling follow a storyline or not? Yes, it follows a storyline.

Wrestlers are Professionally trained performers. They say this themselves in an advert to warn viewers never to try the moves they perform in the ring anywhere (at home, in school etc) That those moves take them years of practice to do them safely.

Asking whether wrestling (Raw or Smackdown) is fake or real will bring unending debate....

The "real" part is the authenticity of those moves (suplexes, superplexes, flying-kicks etc) they perform in the ring in the presence of live spectators.

The "fake" part is the fact results are predetermined, events follow storylines, bouts are staged etc that's if I must use the word "fake" but I hate to use that word because I can't describe other professions like Medicine, Engineering, Law etc as being fake.
may God bless you broda.. You stole the words outta my mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is WWE RAW And Smack Down Acted Or Real? by jnrbayano(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2014
tosyne2much: may God bless you broda.. You stole the words outta my mouth

May God bless you too brother.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Facts - Kylian Mbappé Has A Nigerian Root / UCL:Manchester United (2) Vs Fc Porto (2) on Tuesday, 7th April / Leicester City's Winger Lookman Arrives At Nigeria Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.