Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) (2283 Views)

Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by countsparrow: 12:20am On Oct 03, 2014
Please guys/men, let us behave ourselves on this forum... Ahn ahn!!! Some of us just dey do like people wey for dem former life no see woman marry... If a girl post one unreasonable thing, u will spam her post with unreasonable mentions, for example, a thread about men loving fat women, a lady posts "pssst" and u see comments like....
*"space booking, lol"... Abeg was dat sh#t funny

*Or "lol"... Abeg se dis post funny

And I noticed some certain ladies enjoy more of dis mumu privilege, especially dos with display picture, who knows if dos pictures are der's it is not like when u mention her, she adds u up or she notices what ur display picture is, sometimes sef, we mention them and they don't reply or acknowledge d mention, meaning u are a nonentity... Please let us learn to control our libido, ENOUGH is ENOUGH, let us act like the big boys and men we are, Nairaland shouldn't make some people feel superior cos they have fake dp's displayed...

Thank you
From the association of nairaland big boys...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Ekiseme(m): 12:26am On Oct 03, 2014
In one sentence pass your message across to me because i don't understand undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Dbestmax(m): 12:28am On Oct 03, 2014
From now till eternity....Men are attracted by what they see....till u change that....it remains d way it is
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Dbestmax(m): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Ekiseme: In one sentence pass your message across to me because i don't understand undecided
You are 1 of them complained about....
Is it clear now
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Ekiseme(m): 12:34am On Oct 03, 2014
Dbestmax:
Is it clear now
not really,you got me more confused

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Beennkumar(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Am I the only one who doesn't understand this? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by ERCROSS(m): 12:49am On Oct 03, 2014
Lolz...
U r so onpoint jare my brother..
Unnecessary quoting and sharing.
Can u imagine someone sharing a comment that contains jst Ok ...
S.m.h for some guys..
U knw, sometinz won't jst happen the way we want it, so always try and preserve d little dignity/respect u have as a male on this forum.

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2014
Hehehe bro u r so right not to talk of the likes you see on the profile pics its pathetic
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 03, 2014
Ekiseme: not really,you got me more confused
hehehe am sure u must be high of buzz
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by chibwike(m): 2:58am On Oct 03, 2014
wat is this one saying
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by vikkyboboski(m): 3:34am On Oct 03, 2014
am fed up with wat our naija dudes have become on social networks, imagine all the ugly and I'll manner ladies have turn to celeb cus of d foolishness of our dudes! I pity dem shaa not me.

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 03, 2014
chibwike: wat is this one saying
how will you know what his saying undecided go do a review on all your post and comments you have liked, you will get the ops message.

3 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Sanchez01: 6:02am On Oct 03, 2014
The problem is this, most of these so-called guys do it for the purpose of being noticed. Nothing is wrong with letting a lady know you admire her but going about it like some 12 year old? That one is worse.
It's worse than woman wrappering, if you ask me. If a lady catches your attention, send her a PM, if she does not respond, then it means she is not interested.
It would be wrong to criticize these dudes without giving them a fighting chance. That I'm always serious does not mean others must be like that. I guess that's what makes the forum interesting.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 03, 2014
countsparrow: Please guys/men, let us behave ourselves on this forum... Ahn ahn!!! Some of us just dey do like people wey for dem former life no see woman marry... If a girl post one unreasonable thing, u will spam her post with unreasonable mentions, for example, a thread about men loving fat women, a lady posts "pssst" and u see comments like....

And I noticed some certain ladies enjoy more of dis mumu privilege, especially dos with display picture, who knows if dos pictures are der's it is not like when u mention her, she adds u up or she notices what ur display picture is, sometimes sef, we mention them and they don't reply or acknowledge d mention, meaning u are a nonentity... Please let us learn to control our libido, ENOUGH is ENOUGH, let us act like the big boys and men we are, Nairaland shouldn't make some people feel superior cos they have fake dp's displayed...

Thank you

And worst part be say na even their fellow guys dey form babes so

Na facebook own vex me pass, one fine guy go post him pix nobody go comment, but one ugly musheshe go post a very poor quality pix

guys go dey jump up and down for her wall

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by djeezy(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2014
I understand him. The op is right.
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by countsparrow: 6:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Ekiseme: In one sentence pass your message across to me because i don't understand undecided

U cray or something If u have a problem with comprehension, get the Fvck outta ere... I don't blame u, I blame Sawyer for making the Govt postpone ur bloody resumption
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by countsparrow: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Na facebook own vex me pass, one fine guy go post him pix nobody go comment, but one ugly musheshe go post a very poor quality pix

U dig, the sh*t is so annoying, na guys with low self esteem dey do dis kind thing, na y Olosho money don high
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by lakamua: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Guy, just capitalise on their foolishness. Women will run away frm them to serious guys with selfrespect . Dat makes more women available. So encourage dem to continue. It will favor you
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by countsparrow: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Dbestmax: From now till eternity....Men are attracted by what they see....till u change that....it remains d way it is

Yeah I get, I am not disputing dat... But the way they go about it is soo annoying, its like u borrowing a gals pencil repeatedly all cos u are attracted to her, hit d nail on d head and forget about it...
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by countsparrow: 6:50am On Oct 03, 2014
Dbestmax:
Is it clear now

Thank u bro... D guy is one of emm!!!
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by countsparrow: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2014
ERCROSS: Lolz...
U r so onpoint jare my brother..
Unnecessary quoting and sharing.
Can u imagine someone sharing a comment that contains jst Ok ...
S.m.h for some guys..
U knw, sometinz won't jst happen the way we want it, so always try and preserve d little dignity/respect u have as a male on this forum.

Thank u, spread d news... U just discover ur following topics skyrocket from 2 to 50 in 30minutes, try checking what dos comments are, u see pple sharing ok, lol, soo funny... Abeg make we boiz dey try behave at times
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by chibwike(m): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2014
urhoboman: how will you know what his saying undecided go do a review on all your post and comments you have liked, you will get the ops message.
oww, ok i now understand him, well it true sha, NL ladies has been forming celebs since 1900, and we the guys are the cause

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by yungchop: 7:14am On Oct 03, 2014
Word sha
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by dmcdad: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Na me the thing vex pass... Infact, e follow for wetin make me delete my Facebook account. Seriously, a lot of guys dey f**k up and e dey pain me. Wetin dey pain me pass na the speed wey them dey take like and comment on those pics. Imagine a girl go upload pictire now, the next 20minutes you go don see 20 likes and counting... Haba! Una no get wetin una dey do?

Well... Na low self-esteem dey cause am.
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2014
Kids all over the romance section now. SMH.
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Dbestmax(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2014
countsparrow:

Yeah I get, I am not disputing dat... But the way they go about it is soo annoying, its like u borrowing a gals pencil repeatedly all cos u are attracted to her, hit d nail on d head and forget about it...
If we all hit d nail on d head ...the game will lose its fun...d good and d bad run d world...so in my words I'ld say d sharp and d dull kips d game going...
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Dbestmax(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2014
Ekiseme: not really,you got me more confused
Breathe in.....breath out....Read agen.....u stilll don't understand
Den U nid a Doctor
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Sehindemi(f): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

cheesy
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Ekiseme(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2014
countsparrow:

U cray or something If u have a problem with comprehension, get the Fvck outta ere... I don't blame u, I blame Sawyer for making the Govt postpone ur bloody resumption
who come be this one again? undecided
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Ekiseme(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Dbestmax:
Breathe in.....breath out....Read agen.....u stilll don't understand
Den U nid a Doctor
i'm not sure dr will help
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: Hehehe bro u r so right not to talk of the likes you see on the profile pics its pathetic
hehehehehehe... Dis particular 1 makes me create a thread like dis www.nairaland.com/1905496/operation-donate-like-guys

And twas fun... grin
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Sehindemi(f): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2014
countsparrow: Please guys/men, let us behave ourselves on this forum... Ahn ahn!!! Some of us just dey do like people wey for dem former life no see woman marry... If a girl post one unreasonable thing, u will spam her post with unreasonable mentions, for example, a thread about men loving fat women, a lady posts "pssst" and u see comments like....

Thank you
Another crap!
As if they ain't all desame undecided

Anywayz,any big deal in dis?
It'z called fun hun..

Dis z just a social media,and every1
is entitled to his/her own lifestyle here..

Big Boyz my foot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Qualities Women Have That Men Can’t Just Resist! / Guys Be Warned! (photo) / This Kind Thing Sef! See What Japanese Women Are Doing With Gorilla! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.