Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) (2281 Views)

Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Ekiseme(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: hehehe am sure u must be high of buzz
no sir
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by mcdreeezy: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2014
OP is right.... Wetin dem no know be say picture dey lie sometimes
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by dmcdad: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Sehindemi:
Another crap!
As if they ain't all desame undecided

Anywayz,any big deal in dis?
It'z called fun hun..

Dis z just a social media,and every1
is entitled to his/her own lifestyle here..

Big Boyz my foot!
Pardon my curiosity, what does the emboldened mean?
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by countsparrow: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2014
Sehindemi:
Another crap!
As if they ain't all desame undecided

Anywayz,any big deal in dis?
It'z called fun hun..

Dis z just a social media,and every1
is entitled to his/her own lifestyle here..

Big Boyz my foot!

Y won't it be fun to u, I guess u have been enjoying the privileges... Der is what we call guyz code, don't expect u to understand tho... #okbye
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Sehindemi(f): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2014
dmcdad:
Google it!
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by countsparrow: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2014
dmcdad:

Hehehehehe, she is one of the beneficiaries, she can see pple strictly condemning the stuff, and ere she is saying guys are d same...
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Dbestmax(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Ekiseme: i'm not sure dr will help
Go and Die
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by hotwax: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Its annoys me to the bone.

Even on facebook.

A lady will post a pics...fellow ladies wont comment on her pix. You will see like 20 guys commenting. All of them competing to comment.

Even on ugly pictures.

Na so toto scares reach?

Some guys just make us look cheap. Libido problem na wahala. SOme guys can sleep with bats

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Sehindemi(f): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2014
countsparrow:

Hehehehehe, she is one of the beneficiaries, she can see pple strictly condemning the stuff, and ere she is saying guys are d same...
Oh I see..
Beneficiary indeed!
Like they've been creditin my acct wit d ish bah?

Some guyz be like'claimin disciplinarian'..
Y'all are desame!!!!

Mtcheeeew!!!
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by dmcdad: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2014
Sehindemi:
Google it!
Google it? I guess you just started using this term.

If you put up something, I believe you should be able to defend it to the latter. Telling me to google what you typed up there doesn't speak well of you. There are things common sense tells us, and we don't need to run elsewhere to find answers.

It is better not to post anything, than to do so without being able to back up whatever assertion you make.

An advice though.

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by dmcdad: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2014
hotwax: Its annoys me to the bone.

Even on facebook.

A lady will post a pics...fellow ladies wont comment on her pix. You will see like 20 guys commenting. All of them competing to comment.

Even on ugly pictures.

Na so toto scares reach?

Some guys just make us look cheap. Libido problem na wahala. SOme guys can sleep with bats
cheesy Adey tellz you...
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by countsparrow: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2014
Sehindemi:
Oh I see..
Beneficiary indeed!
Like they've been creditin my acct wit d ish bah?

Some guyz be like'claimin disciplinarian'..
Y'all are desame!!!!

Mtcheeeew!!!

Hehehehehe... will only consider ur claim if you agree all girls are the same too
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Sehindemi(f): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2014
dmcdad:
Google it? I guess you just started using this term.

If you put up something, I believe you should be able to defend it to the latter. Telling me to google what you typed up there doesn't speak well of you. There are things common sense tells us, and we don't need to run elsewhere to find answers.

It is better not to post anything, than to do so without being able to back up whatever assertion you make.

An advice though.
Nice advice hun..

But U rlly know wat they call Common sense?
Y didn't U use it initially den??
Y actin curious on wat U already know?

Oh U were expectin me to put up a whole novel just to prove wat I said?

C'ommon bro!
stop being too serious..
Life z full of fun &so is NL!!!
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Sehindemi(f): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2014
countsparrow:

Hehehehehe... will only consider ur claim if you agree all girls are the same too
Maybe U're rit!

Aint gonna defend dat U know.. tongue
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Kunleskey(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Express urself...nobe nairaland?.individual differences we aint think the same way..
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by dmcdad: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2014
Sehindemi:
Nice advice hun..

But U rlly know wat they call Common sense?
Y didn't U use it initially den??
Y actin curious on wat U already know?

Oh U were expectin me to put up a whole novel just to prove wat I said?

C'ommon bro!
stop being too serious..
Life z full of fun &so is NL!!!
I see...
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Ekiseme(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Dbestmax:
Go and Die
but,you're not oshiomole undecided

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by lawrenceunaa: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2014
it happens everywhere

but it's their business not mine
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Dbestmax(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ekiseme post=/post/26829022:
but,you're not oshiomole undecided
Guy I go shoot u o....b lik say u no wan witness 2015 elections
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Ekiseme(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dbestmax post=/post/26831974:

Guy I go shoot u o....b lik say u no wan witness 2015 elections
but,you're not licensed to kill undecided
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Dbestmax(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ekiseme: but,you're not licensed to kill undecided
Must u reply
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: hehehehehehe... Dis particular 1 makes me create a thread like dis www.nairaland.com/1905496/operation-donate-like-guys

And twas fun... grin
guy you are so funny what a thread
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: guy you are so funny what a thread
I tell ya.. I still dey move on d ministry self, cus I don even put 1 like for ya pinshure.. grin
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I tell ya.. I still dey move on d ministry self, cus I don even put 1 like for ya pinshure.. grin
my guy you too funny owk nah make me to sama you 1 like grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: my guy you too funny owk nah make me to sama you 1 like grin cheesy
oya spread d news jere....... Dayjhihannon..Moving the Like ministry since Herod's age.. grin cheesy grin
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by herald9: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
ERCROSS: Lolz...
U r so onpoint jare my brother..
Unnecessary quoting and sharing.
Can u imagine someone sharing a comment that contains jst Ok ...
S.m.h for some guys..
U knw, sometinz won't jst happen the way we want it, so always try and preserve d little dignity/respect u have as a male on this forum.
well said! cool
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by herald9: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: oya spread d news jere....... Dayjhihannon..Moving the Like ministry since Herod's age.. grin cheesy grin
Dayjhi... did you sell out your crib?
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by KMTee(f): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
*speechless*
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
herald9:
Dayjhi... did you sell out your crib?
herald9 never.. Just having a break.. Can't come in there this time not to loose focus.. wink u undi?
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: oya spread d news jere....... Dayjhihannon..Moving the Like ministry since Herod's age.. grin cheesy grin
no worry from now on I go helep you move the ministry to the permanent site
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: no worry from now on I go helep you move the ministry to the permanent site
hehehehe... grin
Re: To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men) by Ekiseme(m): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dbestmax:
Must u reply
i feel obliged to do so..... Na crime? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When He Is Preparing To Toast A Girl For The First Time (see Photo). / What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, / Photos:girls Deceiving Guys Right From The Days Of Adam And Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.