Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech (3919 Views)

Google Glass Gets First Internet Addict / This 24-year-old Is Writing A New Operating System For Google Glass / Google Glass UI With Cool Features By Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by mainheart(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2014
timilehing: Even if naija wan imitate this idea, na those police go sell both the glasses and the Lamborghini. Naija police are not just upto the task, corruption is their foundation
even u that is talking except u are not a Nigerian. all of us are corrupt
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2014
olempe: Flexing with ur babe on tax payers money? See why Nigeria is corrupt
Bleep u.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by aywhy93(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2014
StealthyMe:

lol cheesy
Even if the funds for this was disbursed,we all know it'll end up in the already fat bank account of our ogas at the top... undecided

Yeah, exactly...
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by aywhy93(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2014
timilehing: Even if naija wan imitate this idea, na those police go sell both the glasses and the Lamborghini. Naija police are not just upto the task, corruption is their foundation

As if you know what's on my mind... LOL

If Oga police dey hungry naoo, he go just sell am, eat Eba
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by aywhy93(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2014
Yomieluv: Being a police will be sweet there,after the day's work,just cruise the car to flex with your babe.

That's what I call official flexing.

Hmmmnnn... Cruising your official car with your official babe to a official club on a official day. Take, this is your employment letter, welcome to the Emirates Police Force. grin
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by aywhy93(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2014
Ucheosefoh: What justification are you talking about ? So you are expecting the level of their development here. I mention the leadership because ours is corrupt, theirs leaders are not, our mentality support corruption, their mentality does not condone corruption so can you show me where I tried to justify our leadership failure.

I got your point in the first place... You are right !
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by aywhy93(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2014
olempe: Good use of oyel money. Meanwhile, I no gbadun this ur font @op

Is it too Big ?? grin
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by Richiy(f): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2014
I hope the facial recognition thingy ends with law enforcement agencies though. Good move by Dubai police force.
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Netoc65 #2goface

Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by pappyrose(f): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2014
SlyIg: Our Nigerian policemen would rather need the google glasses that will screen through drivers and passengers wallet to know how much to "obtain" from them.
Sad.

U funny. Lolzzz
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
wow nice1
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by cestmoiparadign: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yomieluv post=/post/26822651:
Being a police will be sweet there,after the day's work,just cruise the car to flex with your babe.

That's what I call official flexing.
grin grin grin
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by fr3do(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
aywhy93 post=/post/26820931:

Na so oooh, that's the undeniable difference between a GOOD government and a BAD one.

A gauntlet of bad governments.
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheesy cheesy grin
dridowu: Nigeria will get there , how soon ? Don't ask me
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by tomiobj(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
They use this stuff to spy on you and your personal information
aywhy93: [size=14pt]The Dubai Police - known for a while to possess the best car in the world you'd ever use to catch a thief or criminal; Lamborghini. In order to tighten their security and get hold of law breakers, another measure has been taken by Dubai's Government. You wont believe they issued a new tool that will help fight crime to the Police - Google Glass. This particular type of Google Glass has been loaded with a face-recognition program that will run through a database of wanted criminals. When a match is discovered, the officer wearing the Glass will be alerted.

With the introduction of Google Glass to Dubai cops (most especially patrolling officers), drivers that commit traffic offense(s) or break law will be easily tracked down. On a normal day, Google Glass costs $1500 in the United States and it shouldn't be really more than that in Dubai anyways. Sure, it's no problem buying this wearable for every single cops and detectives in Dubai, a place where a $400,000 Lamborghini Sport car is what the police uses. I guess you're already thinking of getting a job with the Dubai police force.. Isn't it ? *winks*

In the video attached below, Colonel Khalid Naser , General Director, Smart Services Department, Dubai Police mention the fact that the service will be launched next month with additional functions, which includes - Reporting of Accident. Let's wait and see how creative the Dubai police is, for thinking this way. Before then, watch the video below.

VIDEO - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2014/10/dubai-police-gets-google-glass-with.html

SOURCE - StevenBergy.Com.Ng - Nigerian Tech Updates Blog[/size]
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
These guys are chilling!!!
Re: Dubai Police Get Google Glass With Their Lamborghinis - Fighting Crime With Tech by Pedroscope(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dubai does not thrive on oil!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators / No More Tiles.go Metallic Epoxy Floor / Electronic Signboard For Advertising- LED Signages And Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.