Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,824 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once? (1543 Views)

Girl claims She Had $€X with Chris Brown,Releases Pics & Text(SHOCKING EVIDENCE) / 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) / Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For ‘not Ej@culating Enough’ During $€x (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once? by irokosssssss: 1:46am On Oct 03, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-IchK3bOwnDM/VC3nsmLO1_I/AAAAAAAACcM/zWXXBLpb72Q/s1600/AFRO-NEWS%2B334.png[/img]

Hello, my name is Mark and I am 23years old. I have been in relationship with my girlfriend for 3months now, and we love each other so much. 3 weeks ago, she came to my place to wash my dirty clothes for me, and after she finished washing my clothes we went inside to watch a movie.

We start to play by beating each other and suddenly we got to the stage we couldn’t control our feelings anymore. So we had $€X on that day. The next day, she called me on the phone and told me that she was pregnant for me. But that was my first time having $€X with her.

When she called me on the phone, she also said that she want to ab0rt the child because she is still schooling. What is more surprising to me is that, before we had $€X I asked her and she told me that she was in her safe period.

SEE FULL STORY HERE....
Re: How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once? by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 03, 2014
NEWSFLASH: pregnancy (as long as Aids, Ebola etc) are part of what you can catch if you have unprotected sex with someone.
suerte!
Re: How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once? by Waspy(m): 2:03am On Oct 03, 2014
She called you the next day that she's pregnant . Nigga, what manner of nigga art thou angry angry

3 Likes

Re: How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once? by wiringdpt(m): 2:12am On Oct 03, 2014
Sharap dere, u dey post mumu stories to get traffic for ur yeye blog
irokosssssss: [img]http://2.bp..com/-IchK3bOwnDM/VC3nsmLO1_I/AAAAAAAACcM/zWXXBLpb72Q/s1600/AFRO-NEWS%2B334.png[/img]

Hello, my name is Mark and I am 23years old. I have been in relationship with my girlfriend for 3months now, and we love each other so much. 3 weeks ago, she came to my place to wash my dirty clothes for me, and after she finished washing my clothes we went inside to watch a movie.

We start to play by beating each other and suddenly we got to the stage we couldn’t control our feelings anymore. So we had $€X on that day. The next day, she called me on the phone and told me that she was pregnant for me. But that was my first time having $€X with her.

When she called me on the phone, she also said that she want to ab0rt the child because she is still schooling. What is more surprising to me is that, before we had $€X I asked her and she told me that she was in her safe period.

SEE FULL STORY HERE....
Re: How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once? by Begonia(m): 2:41am On Oct 03, 2014
This should be in the jokes section.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once? by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Waspy: She called you the next day that she's pregnant . Nigga, what manner of nigga art thou angry angry
A dumb one....How can a chick know she is pregnant the next day?....pls.
Re: How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once? by davo90tico(m): 4:15am On Oct 03, 2014
grin
glitest:

well it is her body after all grin
glitest:

well it is her body after all, maybe she had a premonotion that she will get pregnant a dau after sex and u know why
cos she is "special" like mutant special has anyone watched the american movie "species 2" then u get my point for others lemme explain if she can get pregnant after a day then she will call em to tell em she has delivered a baby after a WEEK grin grin
glitest:

glitest:

well it is her body after all, maybe she had a premonotion that she will get pregnant a dau after sex and u know why
cos she is "special" like mutant special has anyone watched the american movie "species 2" then u get my point for others lemme explain if she can get pregnant after a day then she will call em to tell em she has delivered a baby after a WEEK
Re: How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once? by Networkingprof: 4:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Op, you shold have used GUFEI BAO. It works. www.fohownigeria..com
Re: How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once? by gen2briz(m): 4:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Begonia: This should be in the jokes section.

I suggest trash bin.
Re: How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once? by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 03, 2014
davo90tico: grin

cos she is "special" like mutant special has anyone watched the american movie "species 2" then u get my point for others lemme explain if she can get pregnant after a day then she will call em to tell em she has delivered a baby after a WEEK grin grin

cos she is "special" like mutant special has anyone watched the american movie "species 2" then u get my point for others lemme explain if she can get pregnant after a day then she will call em to tell em she has delivered a baby after a WEEK

Ohhhhhhh! grin grin
Re: How Can She Be Pregnant Since We Had $€x Once? by Spicylate(f): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2014
its very possible to get pregnant even if its for the first time but it is impossible to test positive a day after sex jare because it takes a full week (and sometimes more) to become pregnant. After ejaculation, it takes a couple of days for the sperm to reach the uterus. It takes 24 hours, at that point, for the egg to be fertilized. It then takes close to 7 days for the egg to travel down the fallopian tube to the uterus. It takes another day or two for the blastocyst to implant in the uterine lining. At that point, the body will begin producing hCG. It takes a few days after that for the level of the hormone to be high enough to test positive. by the way when was she to see her next period? and did you guys use protection?

(1) (Reply)

Swizz Beatz Threw His WIFE Alicia Keys The GREATEST Birthday Party Ever... / Basketmouth's Reply To Fans On Facebook (screenshot) / Actress Afrocandy Release Yet Another Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.