Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects (33908 Views)

Panic As 'Danfo Driver' Faints During Confrontation With LASTMA Officials / Germany Quarantines Suspected Ebola Patient From Nigeria / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by dober(m): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
I see most of the comments here don't sound good. Why are we mocking the same America we love to live, work and study in? I bet you, most of you making such negative comments had one time tried playing American visa lotteries and weren't selected. #Lol.
Ebola is a global health emergency. As such, no one knows who's next! Nigeria won the battle of ebola only by God's Grace. The war isn't yet over.

Please let's be civilized.
God bless Nigeria.
#InLilWayne'sVoice# God bless America.

3 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Codedrock(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
TYlicious:

I did the exact same thing! cheesy. "Almighty America" isn't so mighty after all!
abi oo.. Obama and his senators behavior thesedays is starting to piss me off..
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by mctons: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bennyberry: Evil that men do live with them.USA face the nemesis

Let them use their ZMapp now. It will be good. No nano-silver pls

1 Like

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Samunique(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
blasterman: a liberian one was the one who carried it there now africans in the us are facing the heat. Nigeria needs to be extremely careful it appears every one in Liberia is infected
This is the most sensible comment on this thread!!!!

Cheer!!!!
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Navyguy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dancing skekewu in american airport
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by dasparrow: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
all4naija:
Most Nigerians are primitive. After seeing most of the posts here and their wicked intentions toward others, I can now see one of the reasons why that society is very shambolic and dangerous for civilized people to live in.

Oh hush you hateful halfbreed. Aren't you the one who never has anything good to say about Nigeria and was probably wishing secretly that ebola wipes all Nigerians in Nigeria out? And then you come here talking about evil intentions. Who has more evil intentions for Nigeria/Nigerians than you the wicked halfbreed who sits on Nairaland all day long talking rubbish about Nigerians being backward. I guess your Nigerian parent is backward too that is why the person gave birth to a backward thinking hateful person like yourself. Go sit your behind down somewhere. Americans treat we Africans like crap anyway in the USA even before the ebola outbreak so is it any wonder why some Nigerians are laughing at arrogant America's current predicament?

@Post

Frankly, I have nothing more to say on this topic. Let arrogant America deal with their new found problem. I'm out!

3 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
E don happen.....the drug go quick come out now.....oya AaPpEeCc should go to court and sue FG,because it was the fault of GEJ...
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by RaptorX: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
abbey621:

Shut your dirty mouth! Another lost soul who believes everything is a conspiracy. Instead of facing the fact, you perfer to believe useless theories. Show me one credible article which backs your statement, no evidence, no research, just a bunch of confused individuals still blaming whites for your predicament.
Conspiracy theories? I dont deal with consipracies but facts, show me one scientific evidence that ebola comes from bats or monkeys, none, zero its all made up evidence. Dont you know that there is a plan to exterminate you and people like you from this planet? Go tell the people of Liberia and Sierra leone who are being infected at the rate of five people per hr, its because they are eating bats and monkeys.
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by amanikondo: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
mesoade: Our borders should be closed to americans,every flight from america to nigeria should b banned.

They did this to us when the ebola was on a rampage.

They treated us like trash,like i quondamly stated"no one can make you inferior without your own consent". we allowed them make us inferior it's hight time they started paying back in their own coin.

The world i looking up to Nigeria

When did the US close border?
The world i looking up to Nigeria What is their to look up to?

1 Like

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Bennyberry(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
all4naija:
Smh...! What will some of you grow up?
MUMU.another foolish human being trying to feel relevant.

1 Like

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by amanikondo: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
F117A: What is all these PR you are doing for america?
Are you being paid?
I wouldn't mind that for a part-time job.
Link me bro.
When they denied you Visa, come and abuse them.

We know Nigeria is a begging society. I can see you are begging again for part time job.
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Ahmeduana(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
vikkyboboski: plot not for sale. pls keep off
MR SEUN OSEWA SUPPOSE TO CREATE SECTION FOR UNDER 15s
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by amanikondo: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
PHIPEX: Since their Zmapp is not yet proven to be effective, I hope they will be humble enough to ask Nigeria for the drug u.at did the magic here. Even if it means accepting the once relected ' Pesticide' . This should be a great lesson to every egocentric man out there.

They do not need your help because the doctor at Yaba that treated the Ebola patients in Lagos was not a Nigerian.
Moreover, people like you are doing Vigil to come to America to shake away the deep rooted poverty in your life.

I know so many sane Nigerians that are well traveled wont make such idiotic comment you made.

3 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by sexzskil(f): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
In Fashola's recent testament, the governor credited AN AMERICAN IN WHO AS THE ONE WHO INDISPENSABLY HELPED NIGERIA IN THE CONTAINMENT OF EBOLA, so why are Nigerians taking the glory that does not belong to them? All glory belongs to the almighty universal empire, USA!
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by F117A: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
darkman200:

People like you defy norm, instead of you to strive and be like those that are better than you, all you do is envy, you are envious of your family member, envious of fellow student, envious of co-worker and envious of other nationals, Americans are not responsible for your miserable life, blame that on your retrogressive and selfish mentality, continue to swim and die in that cesspool of ignorance.
You are a nincompoop.
I schooled in america and i have an american citizenship,you dumbb goat.
I go there anytime i want.
I actually don't give a fuccking damn,but seeing the way people like you worship america senselessly actually made me call you guys out vehemently.
And no,judging from your post history,i seriously doubt if there is anything to envy about you.
I think in the real world,you'd be the one envying me

1 Like

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Ahmeduana(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
F117A: Where is soulglo?
Ebola has entered almighty america.
What do you say about that?
NO IF NA NIGERIA THEM GO TALK SAY WE HAVE A COLLAPSE HEALTH SYSTEM OR INEFFECTIVE HEALTH SYSTEM thanks to sour tongues of apc, but since e come be almigthy america now, hear the thing wey them talk: dem say na just weak system, suprise! Non-sense and ingredient!
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by F117A: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
abbey621:

Come on man! Patrick Sawyer was sick while on board the plane, this man however had no symptoms, which is why he was allowed to make it out of the port of entry and also who told you no Ebola in Nigeria? I can bet you there are many undocumented case which we don't know about, keep listening to lies being spread around by your government!
You are not very smart,are you?
Sawyer became symptomatic right here in Nigeria.
An ebola- symptomatic patrick sawyer would not have been able to travel.
And no , ebola is not something anybody can hide,not even the govt.

1 Like

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by amanikondo: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
aadejesu: Im so ashamed of Nigerians making hateful comments towards another country about something so deadly as the ebola virus. for Christ sakes, this is something that kills, and here you are wishing it on other races and these same set of wicked human beings dare condem shekau.........guess what, you are the same as shekau. and shame on you if you are part of that bunch.

Most of them that are making those hate comments if you check their lives, they are unsuccessful idiots. They are full of envies and hatred.
Life has been so mean to them and they fail to hold their stupid government responsible. They have nothing great going on for them.

They expect everyone to solve their problems and blame others for their incompetency.

If you can wish other human being in your image that bad, it will not be well with you.
Look at those at the forefront of Ebola in Africa, they are the people you resent while your own folks ran and are on strike.

3 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by abbey621(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
RaptorX: Conspiracy theories? I dont deal with consipracies but facts, show me one scientific evidence that ebola comes from bats or monkeys, none, zero its all made up evidence. Dont you know that there is a plan to exterminate you and people like you from this planet? Go tell the people of Liberia and Sierra leone who are being infected at the rate of five people per hr, its because they are eating bats and monkeys.
You obviously don't know what you are talking about, monkeys and bats? Once again you are listening to unfounded rhetorics. I suggest you do proper research on Ebola and get back to me!

2 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bennyberry: MUMU.another foolish human being trying to feel relevant.
Did you say feel relevant? You are really a nitwit!

1 Like

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by amanikondo: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
RaptorX: Leave these dummies alone to be jubilating over what they dont know, i said it yesterday this guy was allowed to bring in the virus delibrately. When they start killing blacks and rounding them up into the Fema camps, that they have built all over the US, with the millions of coffins the dept of homeland security have ordered, including the billions of rounds of hollow point bullets, they will understand this is a covert operation. Nothing but giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

I vote this the dumbest post in October.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Bennyberry(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
all4naija:
Did you say feel relevant? You are really a nitwit!
getttt lost
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
dasparrow:

Oh hush you hateful halfbreed. Aren't you the one who never has anything good to say about Nigeria and was probably wishing secretly that ebola wipes all Nigerians in Nigeria out? And then you come here talking about evil intentions. Who has more evil intentions for Nigeria/Nigerians than you the wicked halfbreed who sits on Nairaland all day long talking rubbish about Nigerians being backward. I guess your Nigerian parent is backward too that is why the person gave birth to a backward thinking hateful person like yourself. Go sit your behind down somewhere. Americans treat we Africans like crap anyway in the USA even before the ebola outbreak so is it any wonder why some Nigerians are laughing at arrogant America's current predicament?

@Post

Frankly, I have nothing more to say on this topic. Let arrogant America deal with their new found problem. I'm out!
You are a charming liar! I have been the proponent for the fight against Ebola in Nigeria in this forum by educating people on taking to measures prescribed by WHO. See to all the threads which talked about EVD and see my comments there.

I think you are just trying to tell lies on me. Go and f**k yourself, you Northern cattle herdsman.

1 Like

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bennyberry: getttt lost
You desert lizard! Ugly human being! I d i o t! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by spinna: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by soulglo: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ahmeduana:
NO IF NA NIGERIA THEM GO TALK SAY WE HAVE A COLLAPSE HEALTH SYSTEM OR INEFFECTIVE HEALTH SYSTEM thanks to sour tongues of apc, but since e come be almigthy america now, hear the thing wey them talk: dem say na just weak system, suprise! Non-sense and ingredient!

In what ways is a hospital in Dallas failing to do what it was supposed to do comparable to the Nigerian ministry of health not even having a plan to handle a patient sick with Ebola

2 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
saxywale:
And naija plenty for the area faa....
I hope all these developed countries won't start making Visa applications more difficult for west Africans travelling to their countries for genuine reasons.
Since the business in town now is exportation of ebola virus.

That is among the things some ignorant Nigerians in this forum don't understand. They are bunch of fools who cannot reason with their brain. Believe me USA has the capacity to deal with EVD more than Nigeria because of world standard health facilities present there. And for the fact that some arrogant village punks posting in this forum think Ebola will kill many Americans is very primitive of them. Not knowing fully well that it is going to affect Africans the most, most especially, those who have families in the USA. Restriction of their entering and others.

I feel sorry for the number of ignorant people in that country who think they are something else when they are not.

3 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by crusufixo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Its moments like this that I am proud being Nigerian

It's all over the news worldwide on how Nigeria was able to contain the virus and how countries should emulate nigeria

@ USA, well what can I say.... Nobody knows it all... I would just sit back and see how you respond to this

I sha know that your Zmapp experimental drug ( Oh By the way, a drug which you were playing hide and seek with nigeria ) would come out by fire by force

Goodluck containing that Virus

All hail late Dr Adevoh, Fashola and the Health Minister

1 Like

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Bennyberry(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
all4naija: You desert lizard! Ugly human being! I d i o t! angry lipsrsealed
haha ugly u say?,mehn u living in a fools paradise.i blame MTN for giving yu free MB.#no comment 4 a idiotic fool lik u.stout
Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
crusufixo:

Its moments like this that I am proud being Nigerian

It's all over the news worldwide on how Nigeria was able to contain the virus and how countries should emulate nigeria

@ USA, well what can I say.... Nobody knows it all... I would just sit back and see how you respond to this

I sha know that your Zmapp experimental drug ( Oh By the way, a drug which you were playing hide and seek with nigeria ) would come out by fire by force

Goodluck containing that Virus

All hail late Dr Adevoh, Fashola and the Health Minister
Another village punk who doesn't understand the measures Nigerian followed in containing the EVD was from WHO and by chances are set of rules from Americans. Indeed, many of the facilities used in the process in Nigeria were provided by USA. Go get yourself some self-service, you airhead!

2 Likes

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bennyberry: haha ugly u say?,mehn u living in a fools paradise.i blame MTN for giving yu free MB.#no comment 4 a idiotic fool lik u.stout
What is this disease talking about?! Go to hell you ugly monster! angry

1 Like

Re: Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
RaptorX: Leave these dummies alone to be jubilating over what they dont know, i said it yesterday this guy was allowed to bring in the virus delibrately. When they start killing blacks and rounding them up into the Fema camps, that they have built all over the US, with the millions of coffins the dept of homeland security have ordered, including the billions of rounds of hollow point bullets, they will understand this is a covert operation. Nothing but giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it.
Can you expatiate more?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Prevent HIV After You Have Been Exposed. / Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) / Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.