Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,858 members, 7,798,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group (6662 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by jnrbayano(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2014
Teeo,

Don't you think this thread has the propensity to open up some old wounds?
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by yungchop: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2014
teeo:

My bad, bro

Accept my apologies mate.
ok smiley
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by jnrbayano(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2014
doublegift: A very ugly experience that I don't wish even to my enemy . I have been ganged raped by unknown men in my own house on two occasions by cultists and gunmen. The first incident people blamed me for not putting up a fight then on the second incident I fought back and that happened to be my worst mistake . When i told them over my dead body, i expected to be killed rather I was beaten mercilessly and they had their way. I woke in the hospital with scars all over my body and an almost blind eye.
Imagine meeting someone and he asks what happened to your left eyes, now I tell people I was born like that.

Sad!

I feel like catching those molesters and with my bare hands I will asphyxiate them all.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by doublegift: 8:38am On Oct 03, 2014
jnrbayano:

Sad!

I feel like catching those molesters and with my bare hands I will asphyxiate them all.
Life goes on. Some people are just unlucky.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Rαpe is still thought to be a crime against women specifically, but men (boys especially) do get rαped. They most times find it difficult to come out of the problem because it’s a masculine thing to penetrate and not be penetrated. Men get rαped by both male and female but the it’s the rαpe from men that affects the boy more, this doesn’t mean when he is rαped by a woman he isn’t affected.

Let me share a surprising story, when I was a little younger I slept with someone older about 10 years, I wont call it rαpe cause it was mutual but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t scarred. For a long while the female body became an eyesore, it just wasn’t appealing but irritating. I think this is what ladies feel after the have been rαped, they have this sense of withdrawal that tends to make the male organ become more like an irritant. I felt that way, seeing nudes give me this sharp feeling of disgust. Eventually I got over it but I know its way difficult for ladies to get over things like that most especially if physical abuse and pain is involved.

Boys are also abused by supposedly caring adults and family, they are turned into objects of homosexual acts. I just wrote this to make ladies also understand that males could also suffer rαpe.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by jnrbayano(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2014
doublegift:
Life goes on. Some people are just unlucky.

Yes friend. Life goes on most certainly.

But as for the bold, please, don't pass that judgement on thy self.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2014
Things To Say To Someone Who Has Been Raped:

"I believe you."

"I'm so sorry this happened to you."

"This is not your fault."

"How can I help?"

"Would you like me to find a support group for you?"

"I'm here if you want to talk."

"I'm here if you don't want to talk."

"You are not alone."
- See more at: http://www.bandbacktogether.com/How-To-Help-Someone-Heal-From-Sexual-Assault/#sthash.tzcYVO5m.dpuf
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2014
jnrbayano:

Yes friend. Life goes on most certainly.

But as for the bold, please, don't pass that judgement on thy self.

It is well.

Exactly what this thread is to serve, encourage them to believe in themselves
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by woky: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2014
yungchop: you don't know your mates abi? Don't try shitty talks with me, ok? Did I rap3 your mother? Your sister?? Your wife? Bloody scumbag
Relax bro
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by woky: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2014
jnrbayano: Teeo,

So I think..

Smh.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by doublegift: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2014
jnrbayano: Teeo,

Nope. Actually the more I talk about them the more I feel relieved.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by doublegift: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2014
teeo:

Exactly what this thread is to serve, encourage them to believe in themselves
Maybe the mods should move it to health section.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by yungchop: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2014
woky: Relax bro
ok

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2014
woky: So I think..

Smh.

Most ladies don't talk about it and thats what hurts most. They dont share it and they keep thinking and thinking about it till it becomes a part of them and a daily nightmare. Letting it out makes it smaller and the fear less difficult, she just confirmed it
doublegift:
Nope. Actually the more I talk about them the more I feel relieved.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2014
doublegift: A very ugly experience that I don't wish even to my enemy . I have been ganged raped by unknown men in my own house on two occasions by cultists and gunmen. The first incident people blamed me for not putting up a fight then on the second incident I fought back and that happened to be my worst mistake . When i told them over my dead body, i expected to be killed rather I was beaten mercilessly and they had their way. I woke in the hospital with scars all over my body and an almost blind eye.
Imagine meeting someone and he asks what happened to your left eyes, now I tell people I was born like that.
Sad tale, wat can I say
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by yungchop: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2014
jnrbayano:

Sad!

farabale, what is asphyxiate??
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2014
doublegift:
Maybe the mods should move it to health section.

More ladies are here, lots of them have been Rαped, and lots of guys who might have Rαpist tendencies could also learn and hopefully change their ways. We all need to be strong against Rαpe. I cant imagine the sexual satification a Rαpist derives when a lady is clearly over powered
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Nice thread sha dats if it will serve its purpose nd not open up wounds as for me thank d lord I've neva had any cause to be raped nd I neva will. My love to rape victims may God heal dem IJN

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by yungchop: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Rozzay I see you viewing this thread, sorry for what happened the other day, my sincere apology.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2014
teeo: Lets have a mini statistics. Ladies & guys please if you have suffered anything that is close to rαpe or the actual rαpe. Like this post
What's the point exposing once self on a public forum like this? This your thread will open wounds o. Make I dey learn sha.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Kunleskey(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2014
To whom it may cöncern..just dress decently
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2014
yungchop: Rozzay I see you viewing this thread, sorry for what happened the other day, my sincere apology.
Its ok, am sowy too, maybe I over reacted

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by woky: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2014
teeo:

Most ladies don't talk about it and thats what hurts most. They dont share it and they keep thinking and thinking about it till it becomes a part of them and a daily nightmare. Letting it out makes it smaller and the fear less difficult, she just confirmed it
You are right.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2014
Kunleskey: To whom it may cöncern..just dress decently
So d chibok gals who were kidnapped nd raped didn't dress properly abi, pls let's comment reasonably abeg

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by doublegift: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2014
teeo:

More ladies are here, lots of them have been Rαped, and lots of guys who might have Rαpist tendencies could also learn and hopefully change their ways. We all need to be strong against Rαpe. I cant imagine the sexual satification a Rαpist derives when a lady is clearly over powered
I think rapist get piss and enjoy it the most when you struggle, fight or try to beg them. If you as a girl noticed that help is not forthcoming just relax if you re not ready to lose your life or scarred physically for life.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by doublegift: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Kunleskey: To whom it may cöncern..just dress decently
YOU ARE VERY STU.PID AND SENSELESS.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2014
The reason I sometymes don't like threads like dis is becos some people will come out ...as usual nd blame it all on women, does rape have to occur becos she didn't dress properly, responsible men who r here don't u see women dressed scantily like everyday, pls how many have u raped? None so y give rapist an excuse, the robbers who come to pips hus nd rape dem did dey see dem dressed nude b4 dey came. Pls and pls let's stop blaming women for all d problems in d world. All ra pist must rot in hell. AMEN!
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2014
doublegift:
Its ok just ignore him, may God neva give any member of his family d reason to get raped.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Kunleskey(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay:
So d chibok gals who were kidnapped nd raped didn't dress properly abi, pls let's comment reasonably abeg
there's nothing you can do about some issue of rap than to pray and dress decently not to be a victim of rape.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by jnrbayano(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2014
yungchop: farabale, what is asphyxiate??

Choke! Like "strangle" "snuff out oxygen"
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by doublegift: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay:
Or the ladies raped by highway robbers on their way home didn't dress properly.

Or the student raped in her lodge or on her way to night class didn't dress properly.

Or a sister raped on her way home from night vigil didn't dress properly.

Or a house girl being molester by her oga didn't dress properly.

Or a pupil raped by her teacher didn't dress properly.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Kunleskey(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2014
doublegift:
am not your type......what a bad attitude..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name A Reason You Are SINGLE / Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? / Is My New Neighbour A Rapist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.