Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group (6649 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay:
My sis no be small thin o, I just rem a movie I watched ystaday b4 I made d comment were she was raped nd had d baby den she made his life a living hell, d poor boy died later on as a result of his mum s maltreatment cos she said he reminded her f d rap e
Eyah. Chai.

Have you seen that movie called 'the last girl standing'? I hated molesters from there.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Luckygurl(f): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay:
And mostly dey don't wear condoms den d victims get pregnant or gets a disease nd dey go thru d trauma of abortion of having a rap ist child. Abeg make I comot for dis thread b4 I vex for rap ists mata
And some people would still have the guts to lay blame on victims.
And so? even if the victim had a part to play, will trading blames resolve the issue, typical case of people thinking without their brains.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2014
MzMariah: Eyah. Chai.

Have you seen that movie called 'the last girl standing'? I hated molesters from there.
Not @ all dear, is it a foreign movie, nd is it new make I find am download. I have to see it
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay:
Not @ all dear, is it a foreign movie, nd is it new make I find am download. I have to see it
Its a Nollywood movie,Jim iyke was the molester. He would rape a lady, collect her underwear, write the lady's name with a paper tape and stick it to it. He had a bag where he keeps the underwear. He kept doing it until the day he raped Stephanie okereke and she made him go to jail. She was the last girl standing.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Luckygurl:
And some people would still have the guts to lay blame on victims.
And so? even if the victim had a part to play, will trading blames resolve the issue, typical case of people thinking without their brains.

Don't mind dem nd dey don't know dat rape rily affects d victim s psychology nd thinking for life if God doesn't intervene, u all think its only gals who r raped here dis story
It happened to a colleague of mine were I worked b4,dis guy is always hyper wen it comes to sexual thins, so I got close to him nd he told me his story, wen he nd his late elder bro were little dier maid was always molesting dem parents go out, she ll lie down na ked nd order dem to suck her bwest nd pu ssy, dey ll refuse she ll beat dem till dey did it, sometymes for hours, I shed tears wen I heard it, dey were just abt 6-7 or so, deyll try to report but dier dad nd mum didn't bliv nd wen dey left she ll punish dem for reporting so dey neva did nd just cont suckin till she left d hus to prolly get married or sofin as an adult d guy eeeh his sex life is just, every thin sex, he can Bleep any thin in skirts nd he didn't know but it was dat experience dat was affecting him. So? Dear dis life eeeh
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2014
MzMariah: Its a Nollywood movie,Jim iyke was the molester. He would rape a lady, collect her underwear, write the lady's name with a paper tape and stick it to it. He had a bag where he keeps the underwear. He kept doing it until the day he raped Stephanie okereke and she made him go to jail. She was the last girl standing.
Oooh na God catch am I'd love to see it o. Make I fin am
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by cdamsel(f): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2014
teeo:

Luckygurl dearest, the problem with issues like this is not defining what you want from a guy. The way the mind of a guy thinks is different from that of a lady, i trust most ladies to be intelligent enough to be able to discern good guys from bad guys (to a large extent) from conversations. When you have a friend you intend to visit, please make sure you drop hints about the lengths you can go. You should make him understand whether you want sex or not, most ladies in the need to fulfil some desires might lead a guy on.

If you had told him prior to visiting him that you wont have sex with him, i believe you might have known what he wants and how much he wants it.
Abeg you are going off.
So a teenager should be comfortable discussing sex with her "friend "?rape happen to innocent little children u know undecided

Whether u drop hints or not,NO means NO, why will should a guy want to have forceful sex?seeing her cry & beg don't move u? That she just lies still crying gives u sexually satisfaction?

It's amazing how the hearts of men work sometimes.
There is no excuse for rape,even if she was dressed seductively or giving u green light or came over to your house.
RAPE is just wrong
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay:
Lol.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay:

ok make we find am grin
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2014
NO means NO...

Survivor Stories

This happened to me two nights ago.

It is really hard to believe because the person was a friend of mine. A couple times we've have kissed and messed around, but I always told him, when things progressed NO SEX. He said okay and he understood that because he doesn't just have sex with people and my decision was fine.

Well on occasion he would spend the night over at my place to keep me company because I didn't like to be alone all of the time (my roommate moved out a few months back). Well two nights ago he stayed over to keep me company. We don't kiss or anything all the time, and he just came over, we talked for a little while, and then we went to bed.

I woke up around three in the morning because I felt some pressure in my lower area. I was laying on my stomach when I woke up and I reached behind me to feel that he was behind me and also inside of me. I pulled him out and quickly pulled up my pants and ran into the bathroom. I sat for a minute to try and remember if I was messing around with him or anything and I didn't. I remember walking back into my room and just looking around and I saw him putting his clothes and shoes on getting ready to walk back across the street to is apartment.

I went into my living room and just laid on the couch curled in a ball. I remember him trying to come over to my couch to say something to me. I didn't even look up I just told him to leave. He left and I quickly locked the door. I sat and cried and decided to call him to figure out what the hell was going on.

He told me that he didn't know that I was unconscious because he "was down there for a while" and that he thought that deep down he thought that it was what I wanted. I started crying and ended up hanging up on him. He called back and told me he was sorry and he didn't know that I wasn't awake. I started yelling then, and I asked him to repeat to me what I had told him a few times before. And he did, he said no sex. And I said then what the hell did he think he was doing then. I told him he violated me and he told me I didn't need to be screaming at him. I started yelling at him and told him that I don't just have sex with anyone, and especially not without a condom. He proceeded to tell me that I was out of line for screaming at him, by now I was trembling in tears coming to full realization of what had happened. He told me again that he thought deep down it was what I wanted and he didn't know that I didn't feel anything. I told him yes he did.

I cried and trembled wanting to call someone because I didn't want to be by myself. I was scared to call anyone because I didn't know what to say because I felt responsible for what had happened since I let this guy stay at my place. It was a miracle upon miracles what happened next. My phone rang a few minutes later and I answered the phone crying and just screamed what. The person on the other line was asking me what was wrong was I okay. I just cried and asked who I was talking to. He asked me what happened what was wrong (this was a guy I had been crushing on for a long time, but also he was a friend that I had met a year prior, and we would hang out) I had always felt that we had some sort of special connection, but never did I know how much so until that day.

So anyway, he asked me why was I crying what was wrong. Somehow I managed to tell him, and if it was anyone else that had called me I don't thing I would have been able to. He told me to come over, so I did and he didn't try to make me talk or tell him what happened or anything. He made me some tea and I just cried and cried and cried. He told me to relax and to let it all out. He rubbed my head and shoulders to try and calm me. He told me that if I wanted to talk he would listen but otherwise it was ok.

He started talking about how bleeped up the situation was, about how bad things happen to such good people and he was sorry that this had to happen to me. Then he said that what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. Out of all my problems I have had and my hardships I am thinking how strong does God want me to be. After a while I stopped crying because I had to calm down. I have asthma and when I cry really hard I can't breathe. Finally we went to sleep and he held me and made me feel safe. I don't know what kind of shape I would be in right now if he wouldn't have called me that night.

It is weird too, because he is never up late at night and would never think of calling me a four in the morning on a night that I didn't work. I remember that I asked him what made him decide to call me at four in the morning, and he told me that he knew that I needed him. For this I call him my angel.

Thank you for listening to my story. If anyone would like to talk please email me.

God Bless,

Sabrina

http://www.pandys.org/escapinghades/Survivors19.html

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2014
olubukato:

ok make we find am grin
Hmmmmm I hope u r redy for tmoro did u see dat gift I sent to u, tis not bribe o
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay:
Hmmmmm I hope u r redy for tmoro did u see dat gift I sent to u, tis not bribe o

wetin dey happen tomorrow shocked
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Luckygurl(f): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2014
doublegift: A very ugly experience that I don't wish even to my enemy . I have been ganged raped by unknown men in my own house on two occasions by cultists and gunmen. The first incident people blamed me for not putting up a fight then on the second incident I fought back and that happened to be my worst mistake . When i told them over my dead body, i expected to be killed rather I was beaten mercilessly and they had their way. I woke in the hospital with scars all over my body and an almost blind eye.
Imagine meeting someone and he asks what happened to your left eyes, now I tell people I was born like that.
Oh my dear, it's such a pity..
Have you gotten over it all? If yes, how were you able to do it. Some other person might from one or two things..
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2014
olubukato:

wetin dey happen tomorrow shocked
Haba! Wooing chaLlenge na, abi u no see ur name for dere
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay:
Haba! Wooing chaLlenge na, abi u no see ur name for dere

Oh...wooing challenge. No shakings, ayam ready smiley
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014
theLORDreigns: NO means NO...

Lovely input. No means No. One thing that helps in situations like this is if the lady gets to see someone she can talk to immediately the incident happens.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2014
teeo:

Lovely input. No means No. One thing that helps in situations like this is if the lady gets to see someone she can talk to immediately the incident happens.

Tnx.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2014
olubukato:

Oh...wooing challenge. No shakings, ayam ready smiley
Gud
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2014
cdamsel: Abeg you are going off.
So a teenager should be comfortable discussing sex with her "friend "?rape happen to innocent little children u know undecided

Whether u drop hints or not,NO means NO, why will should a guy want to have forceful sex?seeing her cry & beg don't move u? That she just lies still crying gives u sexually satisfaction?

It's amazing how the hearts of men work sometimes.
There is no excuse for rape,even if she was dressed seductively or giving u green light or came over to your house.
RAPE is just wrong

My dear, lots of people are ra'ped, I wasn't referring to a teenager but a mature lady. What were doing is looking for various solutions to the same problem. Even married women get ra'ped so what are we saying.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay:
Gud

Stop derailing
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay:
Gud

oya no derail this better thread abeg smiley
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2014
olubukato:

grin bubu, how far na? cheesy
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2014
teeo:

Stop derailing
Pppuuuleeeaaaase!
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2014
olubukato:

Aiit
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2014
Talking about it helps...

Survivor Stories

I haven't given my e-mail address, because nobody knows. I live in a very small village.

It was January 5th, and I was walking home from a friends house, when suddenly I heard somebody behind me, coming closer and closer. Suddenly this "man" grabbed me, and threw me on the ground. He said that I wasn't to say anything. He threatened me with a knife. I was very frightened!

He told me to take of my trousers, and I don't know why, but I did!! I don't think I was myself. Because who would take of their trousers, but I didn't think......I mean he had a knife!!, and then he raped me! When he was finished he just left, and said that if I ever told anyone, he would come to kill me.

When I came home, I was on my own. i had a shower to become clean, or try to be clean. I was in there for over one hour!! I went strait to bed, and I've never told anyone. It happened when I was 14 years old, and now almost 5 years later, I'm still afraid of going out at night, or go in to town. I've never had a boyfriend...I'm too scared.

Therefore.....If ANYTHING EVER happens to you, talk to somebody, don't do like I did, because my life sucks, and I don't wish the same for anybody else.

Anne

http://www.pandys.org/escapinghades/Survivors11.html

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by spanzed(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
I always feel for rape victims...
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by adebayour26: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay:
My sis no be small thin o, I just rem a movie I watched ystaday b4 I made d comment were she was raped nd had d baby den she made his life a living hell, d poor boy died later on as a result of his mum s maltreatment cos she said he reminded her f d rap e
A movie titled 'TANGO' creates a good pictures of this. You can imagine a newly wedded couple in which the husband had to watch his wife being raped by a gang Leader, he was helpless. They later saw it on T.V that the armed robber had been shot by the police....all these thoughts put together almost RUIN their new home.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by adebayour26: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
cdamsel post=/post/26827841:

RAPE is just wrong
I support you ma.....NO EXCUSE.

If u think u av any reason, such reason will only be listened to when u begin to rot in jail/ hell.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by adebayour26: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
theLORDreigns post=/post/26829370:
Talking about it helps...

theLordreigns and intellectual opinions.....hmmm.

Am so glad to hear from you again since all these while.
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
adebayour26 post=/post/26830567:
theLordreigns and intellectual opinions.....hmmm.

Am so glad to hear from you again since all these while.

Hiya... smiley

Same here! Tnx!
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Räpe isn't funny. There is absolutely nothing funny about it. Those blaming the victims have no clue what they talking about.

I don't see why guys are dumb and think with their pênis. They see the wrong signals even when it's not there. Even the extended hand of friendship or help offered, they see as an invitation to ask for 'returns'. The seemingly nice and charming ones are the worst of them! They are loved by people and no one can even expect it from them.

Ladies, cut the fool!!! Always go everywhere with a razor handy. Inflict deep bodily harm on the moffo!! Don't get scared of him or his strength. Just muster as much strength as you can, and cut that fool!!! He doesn't deserve his diîck if he doesn't know how to use it. Relieve him of his burden.

They are everywhere, some may even be here on NL and may even be peeping in on this thread.

It's not only those hardened criminals that perpetuate this critical act, even the uncles and your so called friends that says 'don't worry I got you!' are with bad intentions. They help you make a mile and take kilometers from you.

Be wise ladies! The simple act of 'playful nudes' you send may even send the wrong signals. The tiniest flirt too, be careful! There are goats in human form!!!

Don't put yourself in compromising situations Please!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by doublegift: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
Luckygurl post=/post/26826844:

I do wonder atimes the possibility of a single person raping another. Is it that the victim doesn't put up resistance or what.
Take for instance a situation where the lady is the victim. A single karate or blow to the dic.k would send the raper sprawling on the floor whilst the victim seeks a way out. Abi it's not as easy as it sounds
Heavy blow on your two laps and a dirty slap can keep a victim quiet and motionless for some minutes.

It's not as easy as you think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enough Of This 'nigerian Girls' Bullsh!t / All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) / Please Make Una Put Mouth For This My Girl Friend Mata Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.