Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (39061 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Sormeh: 7:24am On Oct 04, 2014
pussyaddict: Sincerely a nagging wife is really bad I must say. All the men I know going through nagging from their wives describe it as having their self esteem battered

A nagging wife has been medically proven to be one of the causes of her husbands temporary impotence. A man's heart has to be in peace and must have an attraction towards the wife if he must have a full-blown er*ction

However it is usually a problem of rich women or women with almost a greater influence than their husbands. They talk so defensively at the slightest mistake and expect pampering when they're wrong.

On point.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by iheneme(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2014
Nagging is as lèthal as cheating. I'm talking about the kind of nagging that will make the spouse at the receiving end not want to come home. Pray to have neither.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Fatulu(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2014
Cheating is deadlier bt both is not Good sha
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by dubbiskelly(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2014
None of the above.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by epoxide(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2014
OracleHex: I heard a man say that he prefers a cheating woman to a nagging one.

According to him the tongue of a Nagging wife brings disasters.

What do you think?

nagging one is better for me. the only effect of nagging women in my life is lack of sleep. lol God won't give me any sha.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2014
TOPCRUISE:
From your comments it shows definitely that you are either an extremely cheating or a nagging wife. Quote me if I am wrong. What an excuse! You just put the blame on men without any justification and say they all go into marriage with negative mentality and minus the women from your comment. What if women don't change their attitude they are good to go nagging and cheating
u clearly read the post with an intention to rebut but if u had just read it without a negative mentality you would realise im giving advice not blaming anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by tuffgongjo(m): 7:47am On Oct 04, 2014
They are both Poisons in Different Chalices.
I don't want any of 'em.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Justice629(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2014
I actually get amused by my gf when she is nagginng thou there are times I tell her to shout the hell up of which I will have to later apologies for. I do prefer nag to cheat and day any time and if you know how sexy it make gf when she is nagging you go the want her to nag grin
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by macpetrus(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2014
Davidbee:

Imagine the level of your mentality

Low or High?
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by niggi4life(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2014
Believe me none is way better than each other, A nagging wife can make a man go crazy, don't ever pray to marry a nagging wife, believe me no matter the money you have you wont enjoy it. A friend of mine lost almost everything he had due to his nagging wife, don't forget most of these nagging women are violent and can go to any length to destroy or ruin your career or your business. A cheating woman on the other hand is Evil. infact both are disastrous, i rather stay unmarried than chose any of the two options
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by epoxide(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2014
macpetrus: Cheating is worse.. Bt If your wife is not annoying and nagging she's cheating on you bruh.

means she doesn't even love u too
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by seunlayi(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2014
how can you compare nagging with cheating? cheating is deadly.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2014
Ifebazz:
Your statement is vague, more light on positivity in marriage please.
i thought encouraging people to have a positive mentality about something is positive, but then again this is NL, its not positive unless its bashing women undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by chi4ik(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2014
for Christ sake, I don't prefer any of the above. both nagging wife and cheating wife are more dangerous than Ebola virus.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Dexema(m): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2014
A cheating wife is a faster option (if you find out quickly) as you can divorce her or get seperated,BUT a nagging wife is a “long term terminal disease“ I.e you end up suffering in pain yet you likely die before your time.
Plus depending on your temperament and how “crazy“ she is on the nagging side its highly likely you become a chronic wife beater or even a murderer. (Reminds me of that guy accused of stabbing his banker wife to death multiple times.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by mentorandfriend(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2014
Jamean: lol..So let us be happy too. Happiness is not restricted to the male gender.

Na so honey; though I av a "but" to add. I would av said it, but let me wait for my turn. #winks
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by epoxide(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2014
Larow: Nooooooooooooooooo! I prefer a cheating wife to a nagging wife o. In as much as. Both cases are extremely bad, I still hv bases to bounce out a cheating wife and live my life in peace. Even God won't blame me for that, but for a nagging wife! O boy!!!!!! Probably most people don't understand that nagging is a nature and it could be so frustrating to the extent that you have to live with her all your life. Don't pray to have either sha, but if you have an option, go for a cheating wife. Chikena!!!!!

nagging isn't a nature. it pops it's ugly head when either of the partners refuses to listen and understand
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Not all Nigerian men are the same. Ladies should learn to understand a man before marrying him too. Get a man of maturity and understanding.

@OP: I want my marriage to last like forever, so none of those for me. How about a respectful and faithful wife for a loving, caring, understanding and faithful husband.

thank you for your post, but remember i didn't mention "all" nigerian men, i only directed it to those who actually get married with a negative mentality.

But i agree with you maturity and understanding from both sides is needed to make a marriage work.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2014
Mintayo:
I think if Nigerian women change their attitude towards marriage and their husbands they will be able to enjoy the fruits of their union...
and whats their attitude towards marriage?
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by prowlG: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2014
Extremely cheap mtn data, starting from #300 for 250mb. See it here
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2014
RFella:

Hey babe! Nigerian men are one of the sweetest and the best in the world....we practically hustle for the family, and for our women or gfs as the case may be...just do a survey on this, u"ll attest.....although, a few bad eggs might exist, which happens elsewhere....#Naijarocks
hustling for a family is not all thats required to make a marriage work. Loyalty, understanding, love and commitment are what makes a marriage work. Trust me men anywhere else in the world can hustle for their family just as much, but thats not the only thing that keeps spark in a marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by sonyc00(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2014
lynpetra: i can see no man wants a cheating wife but their priiccck dey waka up and down like 404 .Today na amaka compound,that evening sef na ruka mama backya.hmmm!
that may be true,but there is also an urban saying that goes "A KEY THAT CAN OPEN MANY CHESTS IS A GOLDMINE,A CHEST MANY KEYS CAN OPEN IS USELESS"

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by buoye1(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2014
All join
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by deboraha(f): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2014
I think most men will generally prefer a nagging wife to a cheating one. Also, shown by the responses on this thread.

Cheating on a man is like stabbing him in the heart; they generally can't take cheating and they find it very hard to forgive.

Nagging, on the other hand, can be managed. After all, the man can decide to give the wife some space when she is in her nagging moods or exercise some patience by taking time to listen to the wife some more.

Nagging is a lesser problem, I think.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2014
fadjnr:

happy birthday bruh. u go last Like first bank
lols....thanks for d wishes....am honoured!™™
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2014
sonyc00: that may be true,but there is also an urban saying that goes "A KEY THAT CAN OPEN MANY CHESTS IS A GOLDMINE,A CHEST MANY KEYS CAN OPEN IS USELESS"
and in case you didn't know marriage is a serious commitment thats meant for mature adults not juvenile people who compare themselves to keys and locks

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by LadyCaty(f): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2014
patrickdarlins: am +1 today pipo...help me celebrate.....and also fp tinx.....its wonderful.....happy birthday to me...love ya guys

Many more years †̥ u..
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by disloman(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2014
Both
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by holluwai(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2014
None of the above!
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by sonyc00(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2014
Mondisweets: and in case you didn't marriage is a serious commitment thats meant for mature adults not juvenile people who compare themselves to keys and locks
hey you are getting me wrong,i never said that i agreed with the saying.but its the way many people see it modern society,you cant just deny it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.