Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (38981 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by LadyCaty(f): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2014
patrickdarlins:
u are welcome too....lols...
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by steppin: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2014
lynpetra:
Why do you ask?
You know already. Read your first post! You sounded like someone who's being cheated on before. Doesn't mean all men are cheats. There are still some good men out there. Women cheat too. So, don't make it look like it's just the men that cheat.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
So No man here wants a cheating wife but want all women to have cheating husbands.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by blakky97(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
lynpetra:
Now you wanna insult me?!Make thunder fire your pillar and two stones!!
I looked at your profile. You look good. But..... Like I said....
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by maxisfield(f): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Wat are dey sayin smh! Most wives nag dts jus d truth..I nag smtyms..wit d stress n evrytin on ma head d last tin I nid is further nonsense. .n wen I nag roads clear for me. Nonsense n ingredients angry
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by blakky97(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
steppin:
You know already. Read your first post! You sound like you someone who's being cheated on before. Doesn't mean all men are cheats. There are still some good men out there. Women cheat too. So, don't make it look like it's just the men that cheat.
Exactly what I told her before she started insulting like the village witch that she is
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by enohoefe(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
:PHello Everyone,
I've been following nairaland for a long time and ds is gonna b my very first contribution:

**im married to a very high profiled nagging wife,she yells @evry breath 2d extent I begged her to cheat so we can have peace! So I'll prefer a cheating wife wic is a short cut to escape a *** wife.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by DorisK(f): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nothing is worse dan a cheating wife. For one, she is no longer ur wife !
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by DorisK(f): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
enohoefe:
I've been following nairaland for a long time and ds is gonna b my very first contribution:

**im married to a very high profiled nagging wife,she yells @evry breath 2d extent I begged her to cheat so we can have peace! So I'll prefer a cheating wife wic is a short cut to escape a *** wife.

U really don't mean dat. If u stop wat she is nagging bout it stops bt cheating? Ain't no way am staying wt such person
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by IYANGBALI: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
naijaboiy:
I can't stand nagging,,not even one bit.

But i'll rather have her nag from january till december than to cheat on me undecided

That one is disastrous
but the thing no get metre now
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by OJtOp2(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
OracleHex:
I heard a man say that he prefers a cheating woman to a nagging one.

According to him the tongue of a Nagging wife brings disasters.

What do you think?
They are both d same, a cheating wife husband will die prematurely so also a nagging wife husband will die untimely of High Blood Pressure.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by UyiIredia(m): 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
OracleHex:
I heard a man say that he prefers a cheating woman to a nagging one.

According to him the tongue of a Nagging wife brings disasters.

What do you think?

A wife who nags I can understand, not a cheating one.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by basille(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
None. Don't get married!
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by remsonik(f): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
most of the guys here dont want a nagging wife,have you checked yourself to see why she nags. you as the man could be the problem. what about the nagging husband??
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Okeikpu(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nagging women lack good cex....I thought u guys should know.....most women nag when their men is incapable...& they'll not let u know,instead they nag it off (・∀・) So i prefer nag ones instead B-) cos i know how to handle them .. Cheating wives r more dangerous dan cobra ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ You cud get ur man killed because of dat.....
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by promisingstar(f): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
There is a saying that if a cheating wife does nt kill herself she will kill her husband,a nagging wife will change will d man exercise a lot of patience wit her
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Okeikpu(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
remsonik:
most of the guys here dont want a nagging wife,have you checked yourself to see why she nags. you as the man could be the problem. what about the nagging husband??
Real men don't nag.... (⊙_☉)
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Frankestein08(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Larow:
;Dchaiiiii! Poor you! You never c worwor nagger before! Wooo, there are some nagging you can't bear o. You probably watch too much of love movies. Nagging wey be say neighbours and passers by will be alerted! Which kind kiss u won use suppress dat 1?

If ur wife stats nagging that way then you prolly did something wrong bruh.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Okeikpu(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Both... Could be infuriating but if I am to choose, a nagging wife z considerable undecided... When she nags, avoid her... Na her mouth go pain her grin but a cheating wife It takes God's grace...
I prefer nag ones, cos i know wt they lack.... 2hrs non stop hot cex can get her parrot mouth shut... 4a while (´・_・`)
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by femmy2010(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Both are worse.
I can't stand either.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Okeikpu(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mondisweets:

I have interacted with different men from different parts of Africa, most of them usually have a positive attitude towards marriage and their women ( ghana, zimbabwe, lesotho, SA, mozambique, angola, kenya, drc, cameroon and senegal) they love, adore and respect their women and marriage is something they actually look forward to. With Nigerian guys (and i never said all) its a different issue, their women are their number one enemy and getting married just sounds like entering a war zone for them. You disrespect your women like its something fashionable, some of you forget that your mothers, sisters and daughters are nigerian too.
There r more more than 10 countries right inside Nigeria, i just don know which part u referring to... Buh i fink u referring to Edos & the Yorubas (¬_¬)ノ
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by rolandchinedu: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
None is preferable. .. Shit is Shit, whether black or white...
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by naijaboiy: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
IYANGBALI:
but the thing no get metre now
LoL
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by SleekyPosh(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
Atmmachine:
I prefer a cheating wife..
I will place #Magun on her.

Lmao...Bros I owe u a Crate of chilled Turboking. #Gbayi
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by koyyess: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
macpetrus:
Cheating is worse.. Bt If your wife is not annoying and nagging she's cheating on you bruh.
very true.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by SleekyPosh(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
enohoefe:

Niggaa r U 4 Real!!!? U begged ur wife to cheat on u cos she nagz 2 much!!..U r nuffin buh a big shame on manhood broda. Chai! U 4 jst donate her to Oshodi garage na..make she dey call passengers enta Bus since she sabi shout.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by SleekyPosh(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Both... Could be infuriating but if I am to choose, a nagging wife z considerable undecided... When she nags, avoid her... Na her mouth go pain her grin but a cheating wife It takes God's grace...

Sweethrt sorry buh u aint in a position to choose..U knw Y?...U aint gat d D** wink

Btw we gat sumfin in common..*winkz*
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Dcmg(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Both are worse.
If i av a cheating wife i divorce her the next second,same with a nagging wife.
Mehn,i can never die or live a miserable life because of a woman.Who has that strength?
Sumtin as little as my wife using swear words/insulting words on me,na divorce or seperation sure pass cause if i'm to beat her,i'm almost going to kill her and that will cause more harm to me.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
softsparkyy:

I missed you seriously.
i miss you too dearie.cheesy
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Desdola:
Cheating is worse honestly cos there might be ways to tame a nagging wife, like ignoring it.

Guy der are some nagging u can't ignore. Some of the naggers will even want u to pertake in de nagging tyns.

Cheating is disastrous. It a no no .
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
[quote
author=steppin post=26855817] You know already. Read your first post!
You sounded like someone who's being cheated on before. Doesn't mean
all men are cheats. There are still some good men out there. Women cheat
too. So, don't make it look like it's just the men that cheat.[/quote]Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Dead Neighbour / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.