Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) (74232 Views)

Ten Things Nigerian Neighbors Share Together / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Val22(m): 2:22am On Oct 06, 2014
Is this only applicable to nigerian ladies or is this worldwide?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by DutchNegro(m): 6:41am On Oct 06, 2014
TV01:

If a society has a marriage culture that looks down on single ladies, it will equally look down on single men. Ladies don;t typically marry each other do they?

Ergo, men should be just as desperate, why is that no tthe case?

TV

More than 90% of men are so not interested in buying a commodity datz so close to itz expiry date.

It is believed dat men can remain single for as long as they want but the ladies can't.

Try taking home a woman of about age 34-36 home, then u will know ur mum does not enjoy being rivaled.

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by ihedinobi2: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lol.

Well, that effectively nullifies my marriage plans. I was really counting on those ushers. It's too late now to expect to find sensible girls with no criminal records. sad
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
kekakuz:
You forgot to add this

THEY DANCE like this IN CHURCH

looks like you
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
eleko1:
angry grin embarassed cheesy grin sadUndilluted truth.Desperate times call for desperate measures.Does of U dat patronised hookup/badoos girls,make sure una collect una used condom and if possible una should shower together and make sure she wash away all d deposit sperm in her cunt.A word is enuf for d wise

Do men truly sleep with hookas without condom? Apart from fertish stuffs, how abt contacting STDs/Hiv/Aids etc? I dont think this actually happens in this 21st century.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by eleko1: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
sad angry grin embarassed undecided
RedBenson:

Do men truly sleep with hookas without condom? Apart from fertish stuffs, how abt contacting STDs/Hiv/Aids etc? I dont think this actually happens in this 21st century.
some hungry sex pervert do oooo.Do they wear condom while doing BJ/sucking clit?Sey persin Nor fit contact veneral disease while tonguing punny?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
eleko1:
sad angry grin embarassed undecidedsome hungry sex pervert do oooo.Do they wear condom while doing BJ/sucking clit?Sey persin Nor fit contact veneral disease while tonguing punny?

May be they are not really men. And they girls allow them? Well, may be the girls have other things to offer aside ordinary sex cos i wont see why a girl in her right senses would allow different men be having sex with her without condom no matter how much is offered. It's terribly disgusting.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by eleko1: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
U are absolutely on point.U need to see how dos slut from hell do their things with fear.One of their ring leader/recruiter is on my BBM self.Com see sex Orgy on Fridays on the Island.U go fear
RedBenson:

May be they are not really men. And they girls allow them? Well, may be the girls have other things to offer aside ordinary sex cos i wont see why a girl in her right senses would allow different men be having sex with her without condom no matter how much is offered. It's terribly disgusting.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by etenyong(m): 6:09am On Oct 07, 2014
Any man that has not marry at the age of 30 has to check himself very well.
If symptoms persist after 30 years, go visit ur pastor, imam or babalawo for deliverance.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2014
cococandy:
Cosigned. Stamped and fingerprinted by me!

If a man isn't crazy about me,I can't be with him.
Worked for me all the time. All the time.

what he said is true the other way round too.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Vikky014(f): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2014
pcguru1:

Getting married is not hard just a lot of people are materialistic and money obsessed (sadly me included) if you and your guy ave a stable income you can easily get married, just that we have been misled to think you can't marry unless you have millions in the account.
U r correct!1million likes

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by EmmaEbereN(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Very correct!
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
DailyNews:
Op, foreign women do more than this. A foreign female friend just recently enrolled in a costly work out class just to lose weight in order to make her boyfriend propose to her- she confided in me.

Ask Australian, Malaysian, American, German, Swedish, etc women being scammed by Nigerian internet romance scammers why they lavish so much money on these unscrupulous Nigerian guys promising them marriage. CNN recently revealed in an exclusive news research that Nigerian internet scammers have defrauded foreign women over 50million US dollars in the name of romance and marriage. Foreign women spend millions on guys just to lure the guy into marrying them- some house small tramp boys, homeless guys, etc all in the name of finding a spouse, so its not just a Nigerian women thing but global issues- blame nature not our women.

So stop making it seem like it is Nigerian ladies alone that do these things to find a husband because your so-called white women mentors do worst just to get married; if u doubt me, make a thorough research.

In all, it is not a crime for a lady to try something new or shed some ugly weight, or spice up her dull life or let go of bad habits and character just to attract a potential spouse, by the way, we guys too do ours just to be attractive to women.

Or why do u think many Nigerian guys are out there doing all sorts of illegal businesses just to acquire money In case you don't know, most are hustling to become a financial powerhouse just so they could stand a greater chance of attracting the best and most beautiful women in town!

Most guys buy or change cars just to attract women too...some guys or men move into highbrow arears just to attract more refined ladies..some engage in intensive gyming just to acquire 6 abi 8 packscheesy, others read playboy magazine and the grey sheds just to learn how to blow the minds of women!

The only ones ladies should avoid are- using jazz (juju), using pregnancy to entrap a man, and maybe blackmail.

My opinionsmiley

I already said it. These are the kind of threads you always show up. Any other titled thread(s) is/are irrelevant to u.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by eleko1: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Such act is common in Lekki/Surulere gurls.U need to see dem doing it live carefree after booze.I have 2 of their love-vendor BBM pin.They charge oooo
RedBenson:

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
eleko1:
Such act is common in Lekki/Surulere gurls.U need to see dem doing it live carefree after booze.I have 2 of their love-vendor BBM pin.They charge oooo

Bros thanks o for d bbm stuff but i dont need them. I dont fucck hookas who dont appreciate the importance of condom.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by eleko1: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
I dnt even contact them.I dnt have time to patronise any useless club girls.Just delight looking @ their expired p/nips
RedBenson:

Bros thanks o for d bbm stuff but i dont need them. I dont fucck hookas who dont appreciate the importance of condom.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by eleko1: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
No need to thank me.It is dos who. Death beckon on dat patronised Prostitute and doing it flesh to flesh.One of d useless love-vendor is even disturbing to pay in oda to be in their broadcast.
RedBenson:

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
RedBenson:

I already said it. These are the kind of threads you always show up. Any other titled thread(s) is/are irrelevant to u.
before nko; d only thing that brings me here is to read romance/relationship stories, jokes that make me unwind n biz tricks, other things for now r barbash to me ocheesycheesy
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by fubbyy(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2014
etenyong:
Any man that has not marry at the age of 30 has to check himself very well.
If symptoms persist after 30 years, go visit ur pastor, imam or babalawo for deliverance.

man or woman?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by SenatorJames(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Simple
donpeey22:
Nigerian society also look down on eligible single men, why don't such men get so desperate like single ladies would?
Menopause!!!

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by edgyslim: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2014
eschewevil91:
women will stop being desperate when men stop being irresponsible and insensitive and d society stops making a bigdeal of being single. what were you expecting while sleeping with her? that she will continue opening her legs till u dump her for d next gal? serves the trapped guy right. As for the gal who snatches her friend's partner, i'll still blame the guy who,out of all d willing gals to cheat with out der,he chose his woman's friend. and at d end of it all the woman takes the blame. desperate women will be minimised when men do whats right

Please Check your Yahoomail. I have just sent you a message
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Olaone1: 3:15am On Jun 19, 2015
undecided
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
missbronze:
Na una sabi.

As for me, the only thing i desire in this life is to have a CHILD. A child to give all my love, to train, and to raise.

And, is only a child that will make me do anything desprate. because, a child is all i desire in this life.

Husband or no Husband, i dont give a damn.

And, am so glad that one can have a child without a husband.

Modified:
All those mentioning me, pls, its a free world. And, i have every right to make my choice.

You all should free me. Life is not about husband abeg.

@misogynist2014, i will slap the hell out of that your mouth. Its very clear you lack respect.
That my choice is diff from yours, does that mean you should call me a fool? Respect yourself.
I love you joooor........
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by abercrombie(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Number 3 state it all......some of them dnt care about wat the outcome may be.....dem go dey wine for church sista lizzy hw re u,brother samuel am fine nd so on nd so forth

Wetin I dey even talk

Iraanu
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Ifyjuli25(f): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thank God I married at 18..but my elder sister prayed and fasted soo much she later married at 21.thnk u Jesus
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by tpiah2: 6:17am On Aug 14, 2015
oh lord, come quickly. undecided
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by jbblues24(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that fresh. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Stereotype About Only Sons / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.