Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? (27123 Views)

HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Experience This / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
Infomaz: Yes, I have. I remember now like yesterday. It was thunderbolt! i mean like d explosion of a million stars!! we went on to have 4 years of wonderful luv relationship, before we grew n fell apart. During d period, before d advent of GSM, I wrote her about 300 letters n she replied with about 250.

If you take in consideration that it takes about 6 days for my letter to get to her and another 6 days for hers to get to me, you would get an idea of how crazily in luv we were.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by benjsniper33: 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
I never thought of that. I dont even like s.ex.

laughable ....:-D:-D *laughing in tiv*.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Abbey2sam(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
I think you are wrong. My reasons below:
1. I hate light skin guys but he is fair.
2. I stay awy from short guys. He is short.
3. He has fat lips and fat nose which I normally hate.
This is not lust.

By the way I did not even talk with him. And I have seen way handsome guys before. I wouldnt even call him handsome in my dictionary of handsome.

wow!!! You must have a bad taste in guys
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by thegoodone2(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
ceejay675:

Dia must b Sumtin u saw in her dat attracted u...which cn b termed as lust in a good way....mayb d way she dressed, her smile, height...dia must b Sumtin u saw...think....u dnt just luk at someone n fall Inlove Wiv her....beauty attracts attention...personality attracts d heart
u are 100% correct. her height and figure 8 shape attracted me first b4 love and that is what i call first sight love.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Agybabe: It is called ATTRACTION. Not love at first sight.
can somebody pls enlighten some folks about the differences between these two
true love is seriously complaining about its widespread abuse ...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Tex42(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
I never thought of that. I dont even like s.ex.
'I don't like sex', na wash!
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by elemic(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif: Its likely lust at first sight, love at first is a myth. Maybe you were just imagining him hitting it and you moaning. Let's even assume its love at first sight like you claim, and then getting to know him he's caring, lovable and all sorts but on the flip side he told he has a dreaded disease like the HIV virus, will it still be love at first sight or love at last sight? Point is, love at first sight hardly (or don't) exist. You have to get close to people, know them before love crawls in. Finito
ronald4lif: Its likely lust at first sight, love at first is a myth. Maybe you were just imagining him hitting it and you moaning. Let's even assume its love at first sight like you claim, and then getting to know him he's caring, lovable and all sorts but on the flip side he told he has a dreaded disease like the HIV virus, will it still be love at first sight or love at last sight? Point is, love at first sight hardly (or don't) exist. You have to get close to people, know them before love crawls in. Finito
You just hit the nail on the head! The more you know someone, the more you can love someone. #FACT... Its either lust at first sight or you are lost in your thoughts...
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Tex42(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Infomaz: Yes, I have. I remember now like yesterday. It was thunderbolt! i mean like d explosion of a million stars!! we went on to have 4 years of wonderful luv relationship, before we grew n fell apart. During d period, before d advent of GSM, I wrote her about 300 letters n she replied with about 250.

If you take in consideration that it takes about 6 days for my letter to get to her and another 6 days for hers to get to me, you would get an idea of how crazily in luv we were.
been writing each other for like eternity.

una love strong pass Titanic own sha o!,forget say jack die o,e get some situations wey pain pass death and e be like say this una own follow.wrote 300 letters after atleast every 6days,that's years!. me no fit o!
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by manutdadex(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
This is not lust.

By the way I did not even talk with him. And I have seen way handsome guys before. I wouldnt even call him handsome in my dictionary of handsome.
those qualities u listed, u were made to beliv u love tall handsome dude but u and every oda woman in d world av dis problem...wat u saw in dat guy na lust (ur actual preference).
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Missmossy(f): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nah! I really don't believe in such. A twelve year old teenager may anyway. I believe whatever emotions you get to have for anyone takes certain processes and above all time is a crucial factor to determine if in the eventual end such a person is worth sticking to.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Miramee(f): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
u just said it all..
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
This is not lust.

ok that is crush at first sight tongue
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by finepineapple(f): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
I dnt believe in love at first sight
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Orikinla(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Such as this?

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Rapture4real(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
It's not lustLust is an intense desire to have something.It is intense passion or passionate attraction.What she had was a mere body chemical attraction or fascination.If is not controlled it can then lead to LUST.but if yo body always jump at every opposite sex u see, u need deliverance from d spirit of lust.There is actually nothing like love at first sight.why.love is deeper.it grows with time.Love at first sight is a mere vapour that disappears with time,the person's character or when u see a better person.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by sulmeza(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
word
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Agybabe(f): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
AdeniyiA:
can somebody pls enlighten some folks about the differences between these two
true love is seriously complaining about its widespread abuse ...
Love takes time to build up.

Time, sacrifice, emotions, environment, circumstances, behaviours, etc makes up to what we call LOVE.

Natural likeness of personality, looks, charisma, carriage, etc breeds ATTRACTION.

Wanting someone for the moment for what he or she might offer amounts to LUST. It's a mere admiration that ain't backed-up with inner feelings. It's grows from physical features or appearance. It's just for the moment and a short-while; LUST!

Hope I tried? grin
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by sulmeza(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
This is not lust.

dnt drag it swthrt...he jt spelt it out plain 2 u...dia culd be a host of oda reasons u gt drawn 2 him bt definitely nt love
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes,and we both experienced it. I and the guy. Inside keke
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
This is not lust.

Then there are 2 things involved...
1. He is either a moneybag or the descendant of one..
2. You are a desperate 38 year old dudette who's desperately looking for a man to 'settle down' with..
No hard feelings sister,just the ugly a*se truth.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by dokunbam(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
wen ever am on nairaland

naa to always laugh to comments

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by clubone05: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes...happens every time I drive through unilag... grin
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
you fell in love with the cash he was counting. oloshi! you thin say i no know.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by fulanigirl(f): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
This is not lust.

This is so immature, you are clearly not in love. I think you read too many romantic novels or watch too many movies.

When I met my boyfriend we immediately hit it off and I felt something. However I was NOT in love with him until I got to know him.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
more like ... Bleep at first sight
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by glowshine(f): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
There is nothing like love at first sight. That sh*t only happens in movies.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by moneymaker24(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2014
You guys ought to have asked the OP how old she was. Maturity has got everything to do with sense of thinking.

Haven't you noticed that teenagers and naive ones fall in love too easily than the matured and experienced ones?

OP might just be a teenager or perhaps, too naive to have mistaked attraction for love.

#NoOffence O
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by slickyb(f): 12:27am On Oct 04, 2014
SexyFox: I was standing in a line to withdraw money in a bank today, I raise my head looking for a spot to snatch for myself so I can withdraw and leave the bank. That was when I saw the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. As soon as our eyes met I quickly remove my face. The moment when I was looking at him, I felt the time pause, my legs shaking and my stomach doing some funny movement. Through out my time in the bank I kept glancing at the banker. I believe that was love at first sight.

Have you ever experience something similar?
yea!...nd I miss him like crazy
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by topemirates(m): 1:03am On Oct 04, 2014
All ds olosho's won't stop posting rubbish!!!
Mtcheeeeeewwww
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 04, 2014
There's no such thing as "Love at first site"....It all begins with Lust, but then later leads on to developed feelings, based on common goals, characters etc...Then comes love.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by damselabi(f): 3:41am On Oct 04, 2014
Dias no such tin as love at 1st sight...its eida attraction or lust.Cos its somtin dat catches ppls attention in anoda person n dats nt Love.Cos at dat point in tym if dat tin was taken away ur supposed luv fades.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Niaraland's Prettiest Babe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.