Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies (49854 Views)

Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) / World Most Hilarious Names / World Most Hilarious Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Pabloairmar(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2014
Chiboks gal.....osoufia in London....university graduate.....landlord daughter....dea are countless
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by killercute16(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2014
lekjons:
dey r nt so dumb nau! grin dey r nt so dumb nau!
dont complain when you see smtin lyk that sha.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2014
Keke napep swaga part 1 to 4...not without my Houseboy..the evil shoe 1 to 2.continuatn return of the evil shoe...Apkako master 1 to 6...Asu strike(the call),1&2 .Moral lesson.1&2...Hairbrush twins.(coming soon)etc etc
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by adedayourt(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2014
bestestgirl:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I don't watch nollywood. so let me just register my presence hehehe

Seconded
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by franklingud(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2014
New one i saw today titled 'can i still be a rev sister?''... Imagine the stupid title.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by bigbossman10(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2014
twitter babes. i wz lyk wat kind of a dumbass title is.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by OjayDavido(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2014
'THE RUGGED GOAT'...nawa o, i fear nollywood o. grin
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Sike(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2014
My Oga at the top movie.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by irenge: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2014
Little Angel
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by mosefin19(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2014
lol..funny oo
king of madness
bom boy
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by mosefin19(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2014
lepasharon:
tear my bra

tear bra keh
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
M4gunners:
Cheiii i don die . This one cut my attention . Are you sure this is Nollywood film title?
but there is one hollywood film called "machine gun preacher" too.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Alexander01(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ebola in Lagos,could these b love?,ota nd pia pia,ASUU strike,chibok gurlz.....9ja gt mouth LMAO
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Alexander01(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
BB pin,I no do again,no be small thing oo,Akara boiz,Facebook love
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Alexander01(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
BB pin,I no do again,no be small thing oo,Akara boiz,Facebook love ;DBB pin,I no do again,no be small thing oo,Akara boiz,Facebook love
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by mcino: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Newkidoo:

Now i really pity my generation when i c foolish comments like this... Not everything is money.. If only u could c that.. God bless nigeria
Don't you think you are the foolish one here? Those guys go ahead to make those movies because they have a market for it. Nobody continues to invest in a business that doesn't pay him. Get that into your head? The best is to do yours the way you deem right and stop criticising those that find their own way right. The industry is too large to contain both of you.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Newkidoo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
mcino:

Don't you think you are the foolish one here? Those guys go ahead to make those movies because they have a market for it. Nobody continues to invest in a business that doesn't pay him. Get that into your head? The best is to do yours the way you deem right and stop criticising those that find their own way right. The industry is too large to contain both of you.
Well time will tell who is d foolish one But i will still say i pity you my dear
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Angel196(f): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Has anyone heard about
YOU BREAK MY HEAD,??
FOOLISH MAN,??
HUSBAND THEIF??
CHOP MONEY
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by otiigba1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
cheesy grin very funny, try this one titled "CHARMAN INDI ARA". ( chairman of mad people)
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by otiigba1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
Alexander01:
BB pin,I no do again,no be small thing oo,Akara boiz,Facebook love
cheesy cheesy Really? LMAO
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by January27(f): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
wildikeman:
don't mind if I asked a silly question? How was the dragon?
the dragon looks like a bat
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by willorie(f): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mrval20:
Final Battle at Sambisa Forest.
That's like the dumbest movie title I've come across.
#no disrespect meant.

Lol cheesy
but in reality, final battle never took place in Sambisa Forest angry
kai! 9ja, una too much

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by pendusky(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
Odilafta:
Chinwe the wicked niece

Salt and pepper

Beautiful sisters

Sherikoko goes to school

Upside down

Blood of a virgin

Taste and see

My only son

White hunters

Ngozi the hunter(na story book?)

The virgin man in my village,1,2,3,4 and final part Dahfuq??

Magic pen

Coconut head

you guys still watching Nigerian movies?
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by wildikeman(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Newkidoo:

I dont c anytin wrong with d name...!!! Nollywood or nigeria movie industry.. There is no difference if the same set of moneymaking runts are still there... First, we need to change our ideologies about movie.. As movie is for entertainment, it is also a powerful tool for changing d society.. It is hightime we saw producers ready to spend millions of naira on movie because they are sure of recovery.. Movie directors shouldnt be burdened with the stress of sourcing for funds for their movie.. If cinema houses could be opened in most parts of d country.. Where even d poor could get to watch good films in the cinema house near them with reasonable amount of money they could afford... We need people who could stand up and change the prospects of things in nollywood.. I believe the change is near.. We are already seeing directors ready to give it all for their movie.. I duff my cap for Mr. Kunle afolayan.. He has being trying.. If only we could c more ppl like him.. Nigeria is getting there..
no we aren't getting nowhere...have you been to any location?? I have...go there and see. Then come and tell me. Nollywood is a joke. Something Unique should be created. And the name Bollywood is a place in India built for the stars. And they act there too...somehow like Warner Bros. Then Hollywood is also a place...Nollywood..what a joke.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by ifoundmyperfect: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Saw a poster today.... looking for my johnny
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by calabaman(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
Desperate House Girls... lollz

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
wildikeman:
and you finished watching it?
i kinda used it to pass tym...i later slept off cuz i was boring n wokeup @ end
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by calabaman(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
and GAME OF THRONES

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today / The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.