Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? (28831 Views)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man / Signs You're Living Beyond Your Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by tochman(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2014
No I'm not. I need a job asap sad
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by fightforchange1(f): 12:33am On Oct 06, 2014
Its amazing when life is good....but in walks love n it becomes even better..life is what u make it......
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by bosun11(m): 12:58am On Oct 06, 2014
fabiano09:

I assure you my dear,he speaks,but we do not listen. He speaks tru ur neighbors,ur broda,ur friend,dt stranger,dt helpless person,u just need to pay attention.

but what about hearing from GOD directly
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by sunnyphem(m): 3:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Satisfy Khe!!..... But I still thank God for ♍♈ life!
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by edogho(m): 4:01am On Oct 06, 2014
MarvellousGod:
I'm satisfied except for unemployment saga sad sad smiley

Naija tire person jare embarassed
gringrin dem tie u for here? run comot nawgrin
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by dokson(m): 5:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Satisfaction to me is a journey NOT a destination. I am happy for my life but not yet satisfied however i remain grateful to God.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Chinaimporter: 6:08am On Oct 06, 2014
I am the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt. Open wide your mouth and I will fill it with hot thick liquid - Psalm 81:10
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2014
pweetixandy:
No I am not..until I discover God's purpose for me and begin to live in it..I will not b satisfied. God please speak to me!

God's purpose for you is to be fisher of men.God has clearly defined our purpose on earth,it is our greed and quest for wordly things that has blindfolded us from these facts and makes one think until u ave all the worldly things,u re not yet satisfied wit ur life,many pastors confuse u to expecting to hear God speak to you,God has left us with the way the truth and the light.so its left for us to use his words to lead us right
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by oluwaseyisam(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2014
Yes. ℓ̊ am

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by RFella(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2014
I cannot be satisfied with the life am living when I cannot be a "Rockefeller".....when poverty, sicknesses and death are rife in the continent, where students get admission with excellent grades and can't get into school, where one is shopping and beggars who can't command 2 square meals are loittering around...Hell NO! I must fulfill certain things before I can be satisfied.....
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2014
The only time man gets satisfied with self is immediately after a major break-even. These diminishes as our insatiability-nature sets in. That's why Dangote is so stingy.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Meanwhile, as for me, am contented and comfortable while striving to own the 'heavens'
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by lawrenceunaa: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Not satisfied yet never would i be satisfied unless am dead

no regrets for the past tho things don't go well as plan but we look up to a better tomorrow
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Toktee(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2014
pweetixandy:
No I am not..until I discover God's purpose for me and begin to live in it..I will not b satisfied. God please speak to me!
Canality is the root cause of stagnation and it delays God purpose for ones life,are you canal?
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by ogawisdom(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2014
My life is on track and I am very very happy with my speed of growth which is wonderful grin my destination is nt too far away wink
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by makazona(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2014
if i hear say am satisfied

when naija is still nt good
when am yet to make poor people smile
when the world is yet to marvel at my ingeniuty
when...

when am satisfied,i will let u know
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Ajibam: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2014
pweetixandy:
so how do I identify his voice..how do I know that it is Him speaking.
Through constant fellowship with him.. Imagine you not having any quiet time with God, how will you you recognize his voice.. So, move close to him and you will hear him..
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2014
bosun11:

but what about hearing from GOD directly
God will not speak to u directly lyk we see in movies,its in ur heart,ur dreams,pple around u,ur intuition,altho u hv to pray for a discerning spirit to b able to identify wich one is heavenly
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2014
January27:
I'm trying everything possible to change it
Dont worry soul sister,everything's gona b alryt,keep on keeping on,and always try to be grateful for d little things.

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by ibrocool(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2014
The truth is people naturally don't get satisfied with what they have.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Only a Starting point no ending point in God.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by aniffy4eva(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Yes I'm satisfied.

I believe satisfaction is a state of mind. It doesn't connote lack of desire but contentment with where you are at the moment. I dare say that people that are satisfied are usually people with a long term plan and are working that plan. (Though not always)

Let me put this in context. If my plan/desire is to erect a building and according to my plan, it will take 9 months. If at month 3, I'm doing well/according to plan, and you ask me the OP's question - though I haven't finished the building, my response will be yes, I'm satisfied.

However when you focus on the future, your level of satisfaction is usually determined by the quality of your preparation and the depth of your conviction.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by bosun11(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2014
fabiano09:

God will not speak to u directly lyk we see in movies,its in ur heart,ur dreams,pple around u,ur intuition,altho u hv to pray for a discerning spirit to b able to identify wich one is heavenly

alright thanks
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2014
fabiano09:

Yea,vision,dreams,still small voice(in ur heart) nd most is The Word. A discerning Spirit we need.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2014
pweetixandy:

Whenever I read comments of people who do not know dia purpose in life, I feel like writing a book on d subject.

Well, I advise u read 'purpose driven life' by rick warren and 'ur assignment' by mike murdock. These two books shd open ur eyes of understanding.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2014
fabiano09:
As for me,i am fully satisfied,no regrets,looking to the future. What about you ?

To say u are 'satisfied' with ur life doesnt make u look humble. Rada it makes u look mediocre. It reveals dat u hav no dreams, no vision, no passion and no goals and no purpose. U cant hav all dis and be satisfied cos der is always sth to pursue, no mata wot u hav attained.

But den life is personal. One man's goal in life mite be to own an aquarium in his living room and another man's goal mite be to own a fish pond dat will feed a town.

Am not criticising u sha, if dats d way u want to live ur life, kudos to u.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2014
obongproff:

To say u are 'satisfied' with ur life doesnt make u look humble. Rada it makes u look mediocre. It reveals dat u hav no dreams, no vision, no passion and no goals and no purpose. U cant hav all dis and be satisfied cos der is always sth to pursue, no mata wot u hav attained.

But den life is personal. One man's goal in life mite be to own an aquarium in his living room and another man's goal mite be to own a fish pond dat will feed a town.

Am not criticising u sha, if dats d way u want to live ur life, kudos to u.
Hw many times do i hv to say dis,its not abt money o,its nt abt wealth! Its abt ur life with pple,wit God,being tankFul,u guys are misunderstanding me.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2014
fabiano09:

Hw many times do i hv to say dis,its not abt money o,its nt abt wealth! Its abt ur life with pple,wit God,being tankFul,u guys are misunderstanding me.

Broda if we are misundastanding u, maybe its becos ur using d wrong word.

But den even in ur relationship with God, u shdnt be satisfied. Even Paul sed 'dat I may know him and d power of His ressurection'. Der is so much to learn abt God so why shd u be satisfied? Der is so much to learn abt people, der is so many ppl dat ur life shd impact so why shd u be satisfied? Dont u hav new people oriented goals? Dont u hav new goals for the Kingdom of God?

So u see dear, 'satisfied' is such a wrong word and such a wrong state of mind. cheesy
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2014
obongproff:

Broda if we are misundastanding u, maybe its becos ur using d wrong word.

But den even in ur relationship with God, u shdnt be satisfied. Even Paul sed 'dat I may know him and d power of His ressurection'. Der is so much to learn abt God so why shd u be satisfied? Der is so much to learn abt people, der is so many ppl dat ur life shd impact so why shd u be satisfied? Dont u hav new people oriented goals? Dont u hav new goals for the Kingdom of God?

So u see dear, 'satisfied' is such a wrong word and such a wrong state of mind. cheesy

Well evry1 is entitled to their own opinion,we all see n xperience life differently,so i understand.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2014
edogho:
gringrin dem tie u for here? run comot nawgrin
I'm already leaving bro, just very soon cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Okeycima: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2014
@ op as 4 me am not satisfied till i b the C-in-C of this country,own many oil block.and till the end of ma life been listed in FORBES as number 1 in the world and have ma own costumize cloth,cars,shoes and own a house more better and valuable than Alh Ma Dariabe
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Evathyst(f): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Dear Lord, I may not be where I'm supposed to be, but I'll definitely thank you because I'm not where I used to be.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? / Lovely Cakes in Lagos And Ogun State / Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.