Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Forum: Which Of Your Childish Act Do You Remember? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Forum: Which Of Your Childish Act Do You Remember? (581 Views)

How Many Of You Remember This? Photo / How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) / Do You Remember This ????. (photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum: Which Of Your Childish Act Do You Remember? by Dreamaliveent: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Which of Your childish Act Do you Remember

1) Dip the bread inside the tea?

2) Mix the entire white rice and stew before eating.

3) Crack a bone and suck out the
marrow.

4) Can't eat the meat until you finish
the food.

5) showing everyone your new under wear.

6) Beg for a sweet which your friend
has licked.

7). Playing in the rain.

cool Licking the plate with your tongue.

9) Walking bear foot and hold your new shoes for everyone to see.

10) Wearing two shirts or shorts (packing) so you don't feel the pain much when caned in school.

11) Mix gari and sugar in your pocket and chew on your way to school.

12) Closing the fridge absolutly slow to see wen d light goes off

13) Swinging on the door

14) Run to your bed frm the toilet thinking that there is a monster in the toilet

15) hiding behind the door to scare someone,

16), covering bench with rapper and u and one of ur female friend playing mummy and daddy'splay

Comment Below!!
Remember your pasts Please becoz they're very important! Never forget ur childhood..

www.dreamaliveent.com/?m=
Re: Forum: Which Of Your Childish Act Do You Remember? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
None among the listed.
Last Bullet
Cos I had no childhood, I just dropped from Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Forum: Which Of Your Childish Act Do You Remember? by Ephramed(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: None among the listed.
Last Bullet
Cos I had no childhood, I just dropped from Heaven.
really i dont know,then you are scary,forgive my imagination jst thinking of tortoise just wondering how you manage adapt to our environment here.and wetin you use take land for ground.
Re: Forum: Which Of Your Childish Act Do You Remember? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ephramed:
really i dont know,then you are scary,forgive my imagination jst thinking of tortoise just wondering how you manage adapt to our environment here.and wetin you use take land for ground.
Na Gucci foam shoe I take land for ground.
Last Bullet
Don't be scared, I m not an alien.
Its just that I don't fall in love with any girl that loves me. And I m very callous

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Nigerians Its Bath, Not 'baff'. / Comedienne Princess In The Car Wash / Nigerian Police : LOL!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.