Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? (14123 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / Why Do Calabar Women Change Their Names When They Marry From Another Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
I keep thinking about this... Why do guys insist on sex before marriage instead of marriage before sex (as the bible tells us to do) thats for the christians. For guys who arent christians, why do you guys do it? Why is it a must? This has been an issue in the world today! angry and because of this, bastardds (kids without a known father), lovechilds and unwanted children! Even STDs and unwanted pregnancies! Please share your views on this matter!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by AAlozie(m): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Why must I buy a car before test-driving? @ OP, answer this question and u've got ur answer

10 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by iyisco2001(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
abi o, u buy iphone 6, u no go first test the camera and network. abeg dear. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Danhumprey: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Why do girls love spending guys money when they are not married?undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by kentoplash(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Why must girls demand money 4rm guys b4 they marry them?

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Rapsainot(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Love is about sharing, you've gotta share what you have.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by MizMyColi(f): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
So it's now a money for sex exchange?

SMH for the posters on this thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by KMTee(f): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
if you don't want sex before marriage
don't demand anything from them unless they offer
love and respect are reciprocal
if you respect yourself, guy will respect you

but aint sure this is possible cos we gurls are fond of demanding, money for hairdo, recharge cards, take me for shopping, etc
and once u ask for those things, they want something in return.

bible doesn't support sex before marriage and i don't see where bible said men should shoulder gfs' responsibilities before marriage.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by mspeak(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
---

10 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by wallex1983(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
If I don't like †ђξ car after testing it, I use it and dump it. Also, I don't like †ђξ girl after testing, I use her and dump her.... That's good!

I ask. Ђδω many people go to †ђξ car dealer to start testing when they are not ready to buy? But guys go test ladies even when they don't have †ђξ 'purchasing power'

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by djeezy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dumb question. Testing if it's fit for the purpose.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by ronald4lif(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
The reasons we have sex before marriage are but not limited to :

1. Sex is good, sweet and healthy
2. Sex is a natural calling that both genders love and crave for
3. Many couples who never had sex prior to taking marital vows ended up with various complains of either he/she is not good in bed, he/she is boring and he doesn't have erection/one minute man (note that women of nowadays also wants to be sure of the sexual compatibility of their men before having this sacred life commitment)
4. When a guy doesn't have sex with his babe, experience has it that she easily calls it quit unlike when there has been sexual encounters.
5. When a guy doesn't insist on sex at some point, the girlfriend may start peceiving him as not man enough and may start looking for options outside.
6. A good sex life enhances a relationship and it draws both lovebirds more closer.
7. Girls most times gloats about that he will never see her panties so sex reduces this ego.
8. For us guys (or for me) sex is the highest assurance that a girl is truly mine, even if she cheats.
9. Sex makes a girl loyal and makes us guys value our women the more (unlike the wrong notion perceived by women that guys misbehave after sex, except maybe boys not men).
10. And finally not every relationship mustn't leads to marriage so therefore we have to enjoy it while it last.

Note that, if every relationship was to lead to marriage we would all be virgins and I wonder how tenable this is, ofcourse its not. Moreso, unwanted pregancies/stds can be avoided, why one may ask; use condoms and the ladies contraceptives is allowed and if in any case they both want it raw as its more enjoyable, both can go for stds blood test.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Varagous(f): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
its a time where 'abberations have turned to normalcy'...... thatz why.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by uniqueren(f): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
@poster
you wanna know why? its cos the girls allow it and some even believe the BS peroid!!

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by jmoore(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
uniqueren: @poster
you wanna know why? its cos the girls allow it and some even believe the BS peroid!!
Tell am oh. The woman is not a robot, she is capable of making her own decision. It takes two to tango.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Varagous(f): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
mspeak: As for me, its a "guyman meet guyman" in other words you attract the kinda energy and spirit you emmit, if u are the "tear eye chick", why he no go sample?...likewise if you are the "marry amaka" girl, the guy won't even bother about it, instead he is going to advise against it seff... I believe the kinda person you are attracts the kinda people you meet..... Note: that is not always a constant. grin

{Epic}
ur talk makes brain .... but not always true, u stil meet a few ' gud'guys' demanding.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by mspeak(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
====
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by jcflex(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
this day, it is not a matter of guys alone, I have meet several ladies as well, that before they marry a guy, they must have sex with him, everybody is jst been consious.
they dnt wnt to end up marrying a gay, or a 2min guy.
same goes to guys as well.

kosi eniti o fe ra oja basa.

nobody wan buy bad market

4 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
EroticAngelina: I keep thinking about this... Why do guys insist on sex before marriage instead of marriage before sex (as the bible tells us to do) thats for the christians. For guys who arent christians, why do you guys do it? Why is it a must? This has been an issue in the world today! angry and because of this, bastardds (kids without a known father), lovechilds and unwanted children! Even STDs and unwanted pregnancies! Please share your views on this matter!!
because we want to taste what will be eating for the rest of our life is @ simple as that

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Will you buy a phone without testing it or buy Christmas turkey if it's asleep? Like I keep saying, love cannot be a singular factor in determining a lifelong relationship. Love + friendship + trust + great sex = unbreakable relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by kay29000(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
KMTee: if you don't want sex before marriage
don't demand anything from them unless they offer
love and respect are reciprocal
if you respect yourself, guy will respect you

but aint sure this is possible cos we gurls are fond of demanding, money for hairdo, recharge cards, take me for shopping, etc
and once u ask for those things, they want something in return.

bible doesn't support sex before marriage and i don't see where bible said men should shoulder gfs' responsibilities before marriage.

Lovely! So true. It is about give and take...in this world, there is Nothing like 'nothing for something.' If you don't want to "give sex" as a girl. then don't ask the guy for anything other than his love.

But that aside, I don't think sex before marriage is a bad idea, cos I have witnessed guys who started having problems in their marriage shortly after they got married cos one was not as sexually active as the other. But if they are both virgins, then it is all good.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by iceberylin(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by 24in7: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
@Op, bt 4dis market na both d buyer n seller follow waka cme na grin
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by sunnyt1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
As long as sowing and harvest time exist, as long as the moon and the sun still hang in the sky, love, sex, relationship will always go as a team.

Gals want money

Guys want sex

Both want relationship

Pls do the permutation and combination.

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by mesoade(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Most of the guys here are those that are dissapointed in their 1st relationship in which they didn't ask for sex and was sending recharge cards to the girl,giving her money e.t.c.
So,they wisen up,and they now trust girls less,in other not to lose again in their new relationship they start demanding for sex.

4 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by xtervaganza(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
wallex1983: If I don't like †ђξ car after testing it, I use it and dump it. Also, I don't like †ђξ girl after testing, I use her and dump her.... That's good!

I ask. Ђδω many people go to †ђξ car dealer to start testing when they are not ready to buy? But guys go test ladies even when they don't have †ђξ 'purchasing power'
you can go to even 500 car dealers, even brand new cars and test as much as u like without a kobo in your pocket
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by valmunich(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Is it eroticangelina asking this question or am I seeing double
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Spordosky(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Becos there are many shemales out there. Nobody will wana end up with one.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by laplace12(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
op this your moniker and this your question sef
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by austine4real(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
S3x b4 marriage is acceptabl 2 me 2 knw mayb we'r kombatic compatibile on bed....me!! Dat my rod can wack 2otimes in a min
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Afrok(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
I kept seeing this topic or related ones everytime and I kept asking myself this question, is it the guys that have sex with ladies or guys and ladies have sex with each other? undecided
It has become a general notion that guys likes sex or better still they make the moves for sex but hey! They make the move, U agree, open ur legs, they drill, U shout, moan and say all dirty stuffs while U cum, does that not mean both of U had sex and enjoyed it? Why always guys having sex with ladies and not guys and ladies have sex.

In as much as we accuse guys of having sex before marriage, I think we should accuse ladies and guys of having sex before marriage too coz believe me, most ladies will want to "test-run" the guy too before marriage wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 / Can you last long in bed? Enter here / Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.