Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Not Again - Nigerian Airforce Pilot Reportedly Beheaded By Boko Haram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Not Again - Nigerian Airforce Pilot Reportedly Beheaded By Boko Haram (1050 Views)

Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Again - Nigerian Airforce Pilot Reportedly Beheaded By Boko Haram by StealthyMe(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
A new video is reported to have been released to AP by Boko Haram men showing the beheading of a man said to be a military pilot who co-piloted the missing Naval air force jet.

The video also shows burnt out plane parts with Nigerian military markings. Two pilots and an Alpha jet have been missing since Sept. 11.

Below is the report from AP

A new video allegedly shows Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau disputing claims of his death, and the beheading of a man who identifies himself as the pilot of a missing Nigerian Air Force jet.It shows burnt out plane parts with Nigerian military markings, the first indication that Nigeria’s homegrown Islamic extremists have the capability to shoot down aircraft.
The man beheaded with an axe identifies himself as a wing commander, saying he has not seen his second pilot since the jet was shot down.Before his beheading, the pilot reportedly gave his name, rank and date of birth, which is 1975 and also said“I’m a pilot of the Nigerian air-force.

On September 11th, I was assigned on a mission to Kawuri, Borno state. During the mission we were shot down and our aircraft crashed.To this day, I don’t know the whereabouts of my second pilot. I was taken into the care of (Boko Haram). At the time of the crash, I sustained cuts and broken hand and some other injuries to the head.After saying this, the pilot was forced to the ground and his head chopped off with a pick axe.

The pilot is said to have been a Wing Commander

SOURCE

God Help Us!!!

Re: Not Again - Nigerian Airforce Pilot Reportedly Beheaded By Boko Haram by olu77(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Evil animals. cry
Re: Not Again - Nigerian Airforce Pilot Reportedly Beheaded By Boko Haram by ilo04(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
StealthyMe: A new video is reported to have been released to AP by Boko Haram men showing the beheading of a man said to be a military pilot who co-piloted the missing Naval air force jet.

The video also shows burnt out plane parts with Nigerian military markings. Two pilots and an Alpha jet have been missing since Sept. 11.

Below is the report from AP

A new video allegedly shows Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau disputing claims of his death, and the beheading of a man who identifies himself as the pilot of a missing Nigerian Air Force jet.It shows burnt out plane parts with Nigerian military markings, the first indication that Nigeria’s homegrown Islamic extremists have the capability to shoot down aircraft.
The man beheaded with an axe identifies himself as a wing commander, saying he has not seen his second pilot since the jet was shot down.Before his beheading, the pilot reportedly gave his name, rank and date of birth, which is 1975 and also said“I’m a pilot of the Nigerian air-force.

On September 11th, I was assigned on a mission to Kawuri, Borno state. During the mission we were shot down and our aircraft crashed.To this day, I don’t know the whereabouts of my second pilot. I was taken into the care of (Boko Haram). At the time of the crash, I sustained cuts and broken hand and some other injuries to the head.After saying this, the pilot was forced to the ground and his head chopped off with a pick axe.

The pilot is said to have been a Wing Commander

SOURCE

God Help Us!!!
na wao, this boko evil don become ISIS
Re: Not Again - Nigerian Airforce Pilot Reportedly Beheaded By Boko Haram by StealthyMe(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
ilo04:
na wao, this boko evil don become ISIS

Following in the footsteps of their leaders... undecided
Re: Not Again - Nigerian Airforce Pilot Reportedly Beheaded By Boko Haram by StealthyMe(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
olu77: Evil animals. cry

Really evil...something better be done rather than claiming to have them contained.. undecided
Re: Not Again - Nigerian Airforce Pilot Reportedly Beheaded By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op...!!!!

Where is the video?
Re: Not Again - Nigerian Airforce Pilot Reportedly Beheaded By Boko Haram by elite17: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
God pls intervene now, before this issue get out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Not Again - Nigerian Airforce Pilot Reportedly Beheaded By Boko Haram by StealthyMe(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
odun4love: Op...!!!!

Where is the video?

You want to watch it ? shocked

I don't know where the video is ooo...

(1) (Reply)

My Near Experience With Armed Robbery Attack / Nigerian Man Jailed For Erupting On A Female Train Passenger In London / Revealed!!real Cause Of Dagrins Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.