Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Toshiba Laptop Motherboard Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Toshiba Laptop Motherboard Problem (809 Views)

Laptop Motherboard Schematic / Advice Needed: Changing Laptop Motherboard / How Much Is A Laptop's Motherboard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toshiba Laptop Motherboard Problem by Promxy94(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hello gurus in the house
I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop
The problem with it was that it stopped charging,and when I took it to the repairer, thinking it was the charging spot because my battery charges in my friends own Toshiba laptop(same make)...But after the laptop had spent like two days in the hands of the repairer,he called to tell me it's the motherboard...
Please house I want you guys to help me
Has anyone experienced such problem with his/her laptop before,,,if yes what did you do to solve the problem.
And if it has to do with a new motherboard how much will it cost...
Please I await ur opinions my Hon gurus in the house,please help revive my lappy
Re: Toshiba Laptop Motherboard Problem by Harmilly: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Promxy94:
Hello gurus in the house
I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop
The problem with it was that it stopped charging,and when I took it to the repairer, thinking it was the charging spot because my battery charges in my friends own Toshiba laptop(same make)...But after the laptop had spent like two days in the hands of the repairer,he called to tell me it's the motherboard...
Please house I want you guys to help me
Has anyone experienced such problem with his/her laptop before,,,if yes what did you do to solve the problem.
And if it has to do with a new motherboard how much will it cost...
Please I await ur opinions my Hon gurus in the house,please help revive my lappy
if u are ready to fix ur system call or watsap me on dis line 08136537584
Re: Toshiba Laptop Motherboard Problem by Promxy94(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2014
u would ve just told me how to go about it besides how much do u think it will take
Re: Toshiba Laptop Motherboard Problem by Harmilly: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2014
Promxy94:
u would ve just told me how to go about it besides how much do u think it will take
until I get to see d system I can tell u d cost

(1) (Reply)

Hp Compaq For Sale, Core I5, 4gig Ram, 500GIG HDD. / To The Computer Wizard In The House,how Do I Create A Customize Email? / Help:i Need Help To Buy A New Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.