Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Six Of The World’s Most Expensive Drinks - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Six Of The World’s Most Expensive Drinks (1942 Views)

List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World / World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m / The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Of The World’s Most Expensive Drinks by sheikh89: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Imagine you’re super-thirsty crawling through a dessert with only one thing in mind: to have a drink and crunch that thirst. Would you pay a whopping $1 million for it? Well, here are the most expensive drinks that cost more than $ 1 million! Just WOW! cheesy

# 6 Diva Vodka – $450.000 – $1 Million

Either if you’re from mother Russia or not, vodka is something everybody loves. However, at $1 Million a bottle, few would dare and afford (of course) to take a sip of the Dive Vodka. So, why is Dive Vodka so expensive? Is it all natural? Is it made by an ancient recipe? Well, no, not at all. It has all sorts of blings on the bottle. Swarovski crystals, platinum silver and diamonds on the bottom make this drink, one of the most expensive ever!

# 5 Mendis Coconut Brandy – $1 million

Now this is a drink that can justify it’s amazing costs. The Mendis Coconut Brandy is the world’s first clear ultra-premium brandy produced from coconut. Call it nectar, call it god’s drink, we call it super-expensive! grin

# 4 Russo-Baltique Vodka – $1.3 million

Another expensive vodka, another $1.3 million well-spent. So to say. Why is this vodka so excruciatingly expensive? Well, the bottle mimics the Russo-Balt automobiles and it comes with a great offer. For every Dartz Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition SUVs you’ll get 3 bottles of vodka for free. Best promotion ever!

Re: Six Of The World’s Most Expensive Drinks by sheikh89: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Russo- baltique cheesy

Re: Six Of The World’s Most Expensive Drinks by emmyw(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Why should i buy it?
Re: Six Of The World’s Most Expensive Drinks by ZACHIE: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Diva Vodka
I once had that with one Indian friend of mine
Re: Six Of The World’s Most Expensive Drinks by sheikh89: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
ZACHIE: Diva Vodka
I once had that with one Indian friend of mine

am sipping it wit ma granny now cheesy

emmyw: Why should i buy it?

see jamb question oooo......i tell u say na me dey sell am? grin

(1) (Reply)

Washing Of Rice Before Cooking / Another Way To Prepare Irish Potato / Animals That Are Eaten Alive Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.